It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you were told you were the Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is more a paranormal question than a gen religous question or conspiracy in religion question.

So what if one day you were in depth of research of paranormal/religon and you were told you were the Antichrist? So you at first said yeah right than you added up your name and it appeared odd you name added up to the numerical value. So you added up your birth date and it was also related. Wht would you do at this point?

Now you wondered why me? Than it was revealed to you. A dark truth, dark yet it was true. For example it was shown to you the basis of creation and duality and to continue duality in the afterlife you were to cause destruction to renew faith and bring back the Christ or just the heavens or God so to speak. Than what would you do?

You also got to see the true evil that is done behind the lines on a spirtual level or mystical level. Would you be able to be a pheonix? Knowing you will ruin your mortal life and afterlife? Doing negative for a good cause? An absolute gift to every soul in the world with no glory whats so ever..

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Negative for a good cause, I personally see it as necessary. I am joining the US Army in August, do I think taking lives is a good thing, absoultely not but it is necessary all the same. Rwanda, Darfur, Yugoslavia; fighting them is a necessary evil. At the same time I feel that what is above us would accept that as like I said, a necessary evil. Forfeiting the afterlife I am not so sure.... on the level that it could save that many 'souls' part of me thinks it would be acceptable, but then again there is talk and then actually being put in the situation.

As a side note I do not belive the anti-christ would view his role as that of 'waking' people up to spirituality.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think this belongs in Faith&Spirituality myself.

First you have to assume that religion actually exists.

If it was only the two number coincedences you spoke about, I wouldn't make much of it, but if it was undeniable, I don't know.

I figure that if you were the Antichrist, you would have such a strong tie with evil/The Devil that you wouldn't have been kept in the dark in the first place. You would have just been born concious of the fact. I don't think you could just have a perfectly normal life for a decade or two, and then suddenly become this horrible monster.

If you did, I don't know. Try talking to God about it and see what he thinks
. What if the AntiChrist converted from Satanism to Christianity? Would there just be two Christs, and all evil would vanish from the world? haha. Is this possible?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you're talking about the anti-Christ that is mentioned in Revelation, then from what I gather, he doesn't have to be told of his destination.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I WOULD RULE THE WORLD WITH MY DEMONIC POWERS
Just kidding, if someone told me I was the Antichrist I'd laugh at them
I'm pretty morbid sometimes but the Antichrist is supposed to be 100% pure evil. The most evil man ever to walk the Earth.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
so how would I figure out that I was the antichrist again? Add up numbers from....huh??!!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Heh ..the antichrist huh.. Well the way i look at it is this. it would probably be like the book "Good Omens". In the book the anti-christ lives a very normal life and was essentially not taught evil ways. The demon who was suppose to be doing that was busy making streets to irritate people in the Uk. At the end of the book, the antichrist decided he wanted to be himself...just a normal boy.He destroyed the four horsemen and told his real father to "go to hell". Reasoning is that the demon who was suppose to train him rather liked the life of being on earth. we had cars and music...and hell had fire and brimstone....hmm which one would you pick?

-Aza

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't call myself a Christian but sometimes I think Jesus would be the antichrist. It would just be another form of Jesus. Jesus would be reborn and go through several stages. It would be a good/evil mentality. Jesus can be vary good but on the other side, the side that we don't know he can also be vary evil.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If someone told me I was the anti-christ I would ask, "well where are my super powers?" I think I would just be a rebel and deny Satan or plot how to take over and kick him out. On the other hand, I might tell them to prove it on ATS and then he/she would be labeled a hoaxster. If you say the anti-christ was born on a certain day, this guy would be in the same company as many other people around the world who happened to be born on the same day. If you said his name added up to 666, well I bet several people have their names add up to 666. Now if you overheard this guy discussing how his mother was having an argument with Satan in the den, then I might start to wonder.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A interesting question

If I was given undeniable proof I was the figure we call the anti-christ in revelations I dont know, your pretty much boned According to God your going to lose and be dammed.

If it was all true the Devil must think he was some chance of winning I dont think he would be that stupid to fight a war he couldnt win. If there was a slight chance I could win and was doomed to that fate anyway might as well try to win the battle of all battles.

If I had free will and could change my fate then I rather not fight a war against God im most likely going to lose.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
To answer the question, I'd say,
"Yeah, I've known that for ages. Oh, and I prefer to be called 'The Omega', right, well off to kill god.

I would'nt bring back Jesus or god by the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If someone told me it was me.....i wood probley get my best pellet rifel,backpack and a few 26ers of vodka,a bibel and a little cross and head into the forest.....never to be seen agen....i would do this because that would mean i would go to hell
i really dont want to go to hell so i would go pray and drink and probley die sooner or later that way everyone else would be safe...
your welcome world!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If someone told me I am the anti-Christ, I would laugh hysterically, ask for a beer, and demand a foot massage. I'd milk it until people figured out they were 'tards to tell me that.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Does this mean I don't get the girl, or that I get lots of 'em? Actually, I'd probably humour them 'til I got the guys with the long-sleeved white jacket to come pick him or her up.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If I were told that I am the true Anti Christ? It would explain a lot..lol. I would get a members only jacket with A.C. stitched on the lapel, I would grow an Ace Ventura devil locke, and I would run with it.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
my ex boyfriend now tells his church i am the antichrist.
and everyone calls me "aniichrist".

i wouldn't have a problem with it, but i'd probably get a huge ego, ha ha.

top topics

join