It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Trigangle (?) 3-25-06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hello all, a little background about this area, This is an area in SOutheastern Pennsylvania, a few miles outside of Souderton and Colmar, on a stretch of road called Route 309, it is a very highly traveled road, especially at roughly 7:00 on a saturday night. so, im in the car on the way to bennigens, when we (my mom and I) see 2 lights in the sky with beams shining forward like headlights about 200-500 feet in the air. the object appears to be in a shallow dive, then it starts to bank upwards, exposing the underbelly while i drive under. it is raining, but i can see a vauge outline of a triangle, with 2 large white lights on the 'Back' corners, and a small red light in the center of the object, with a small white light a short distance in front of the red light, which appears to be flashing, like an airplane's navigation light. there was nothing on the front corner of the craft, i can not tell if it made any noise or not. i would of taken a picture, but i did not have a camera with me at the time.

This may be a bit unrelated, but early in the morning, my older cat starts to freak out, and scream her lungs out. at first i thought my 2 cats were fighting, but after 3 'screams' i thin kotherwise and go check on her. i go downstairs to find her tail 'poofed' to about 3 times its size, and see her walking to the door and looking out. something scared her, but the jury is still out on what it was

This area is a few miles outside the Willow Grove Naval Air Station.

thank you for your time, and for any comments in advance,

[edit on 25/3/2006 by Paladin327]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Good thing you dexcribed the light pattern. Yes I have seen the same plane in two places looking for something I saw them fly very flow to the ground and very close to some lights being investigated. I assume this due to circumstance. I had a diagram of the light pattern in this forum somewhere. I will repost if I cant find it again. It sounds spot on to what you described. Two large white lights on tips of base of triangle smaller redlight in middle and smaller or equal size white light on bottom front tip.
At night these planes look very odd due to the location of lamps and just teh shape and size of it. However if you were near a base it could be anything training,etc etc

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I find that unlikely, the airbase i live near has C-130 transports, A-10 Thunderbolts, and the occasional C-5 and P-3, plus CH-53 Sea Stallions, so im used to these planes, and im pretty sure what i saw wasnt one of them

EDIT: i also forgot to mention that tonight was cloudy, with some light rain

[edit on 25/3/2006 by Paladin327]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I live in Willow grove, PA, about 10 min away from where he is describing his experience. What he failed to tell you there is a Naval base on rt. 611 2 min away from my house. I have seen all sorts of flying in and out of that base(When George Bush was campagining a few years ago Air Force1 landed at Willow grove Naval base) not ever have I seen anything like what he desrbibed, however, there are alot of training flights and military flights going in and out, and sometimes planes fly back and forth just looking for stuff with lights that I have never seen(I am not plane expert)so to make a long story short, there is alot of air traffic in that area and to see what he saw is not usual but not abnormal. If you want tonight or tommorow I will take pics of the base and the stuff that flies over my house in a daily bases. Let me know guys. By the way I forgot. At night I have seen stealths fly and they look like triangles. I see this all the time also so I can take pics of this also.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm not a regular of the area, so i dont know the route names 100% by memory

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Paladin- You were on rt 309 that is about 15 min away from the Naval Base. Therefore, what you saw was most likely planes from the base. If you want I can take pics of the same things you saw.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
dude you see them to? i used to call them the 'triangle things' (original name) but so did my cousin. when we want we can summon them. it rocks.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
that light pattern is the F117 nighthawk aka stealth fighter. coming in for a landing

The F117 has a center red becon, a landing strobe on the front main gear and a white marker light near each wing tip

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All these reports I have seen have had similar features and only seen at night at low altitude. Why do they run these only at night and why at so low altitude?

Would these planes serve any other purpose than fighters when used?

Can anyone give me a reason of why three lamps are used? What each are for as well as the red lamp?

new topics

top topics

join