It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House majority leader: "Legislation that is in any way anti-Israel will not be considered"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Shamgar
I fail to understand what any of that has to do with the topic at hand.

Maybe you should include some of your own thoughts (if any) about those extrenal sources instead of just propping them up and saying, "Lookie what I found, guys!
"

I could see why you fail to undestand what the external sources have to do with the original post which I exffectively use to buttress my point. Drones are incapable of independent thought which is why you can't refute the external sources with your simple minded repetition of specualtion.. .. . go figure.. . . .

His propaganda [Joseph Goebbels] crusades were based on a simple observation: What the masses term truth is that information which is most familiar. As Goebbels put it:
'The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. In the long run only he will achieve basic results in influencing public opinion who is able to reduce problems to the simplest terms and who has the courage to keep forever repeating them in this simplified form despite the objections of the intellectuals.(5)'

Pratkanis, Anthony and Aronson, “Age of Propaganda": The Everyday Use and Abuse of Persuasion” (New York: 2001) Page 182.

<< 1  2   >>

join