It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

numbers to predict Hitler's death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I forgot where I saw this but it was said that Hitler got rid of his personal numerologist or spiritual guide due to he showed him how to predict a person's death by numbers.

My question is this has anyone seen this mentioned anywhere? I imagine if their is or was any sort of truth to this like a formula based on birth date and maybe numeric value of name it would not be very public. However if you seen any ref. to this formula I would love to hear about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe Hitler escaped to Anarctica. He had no other place to go. He knew his demise would come and had a secret plan to fake his death and head south. Many Nazis escaped to South America as well. I was talking to some of my British buddies (soldiers) and they told me that the Falkland Islands were a stopping point on the way to Anarctica and there was some top secret missions going on down there. The 109th AW out of Scotia, New York has missions to Anarctica to deliver research equipment and supplies.(National Science Foundation) They have been doing this since 1988. How much research can they really do down there? Thermal imaging remote sensing indicates there are massive hollow spaces under neath the surface. Could this be a secret base?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
On the history channel they had this big documentary about all the occult stuff behind hitler. and they talked about this person who was able to predict him and that a war would come. and she did this like 30 years before he was even born. and then they talked about how hitler was actually mentored by this man (cant remember the name) and this man said that he was given a message from the gods below to make him a powerful man on earth. so this guy basically was the backbone of hitler. being a current history major i was surprised at all of this because i had never heard of this anywhere...at least not this indepth.

but yea the other thing you mentioned was on the history program as well, so that is probably where you saw it. and no i havent seen it mentioned anywhere else. good topic to bring up though.

Cherrio!
Digitalgrl

join