It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whatever happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
hello. even though this is my first post here on this site, i've been a lurker on ATS since October of '05. I really like this site. it's alot more interesting than some of the other places i visit, not to mention the loads of information that just make you want to think.

anyways, now that i've finally worked up the courage to post something, i've got a question: what's the status on the Federal M3 puplishing? i've been following it for some time now, and for a while, it seemed to be linked to the Iranian oil bourse. but now that Iran's plans seem to have been delayed, the whole M3 situation looks to have fallen off the map. I've poked around on the net for some more info including ATS, and everyone had said that the stop-publishing date was set for March 23rd. However that date's passed, and no one place that i've visted so far seems to even want to discuss it. I dunno why I'm interested it. it just looks like a very important thing to follow.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi Karby! Welcome to ATS.

There are many threads on the M3 Publishing and the oil Bourse. Here's a good one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if you use the search function and type in the word 'bourse', you'll get many more. Please add your comments to one of the existing threads.

Thanks.

I'm going to close this thread to keep the duplicates down to a minimum.

join