It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some one stand beside the bed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
every night its feal some one stands beside the bed. like he watching me.
its freaking me out :|
do you experience the same???

[edit on 25-3-2006 by HDD09]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So a few questions,

Have you ever seen something?

What feeling do you get ? Fear, calm?

Does the temp of the room change?

How long has this been going on?

thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i can see a shadow like thing. i feal fear and safe at the same time :S i dont sens any change in the temp.
long time

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It may be an alien waiting to abduct you? Say your prayers and they may help. If something does happen even in your dreams then will yourself to fight back, because a dream can be reality if they take you into other dimensional space.

Or sleep with the lights on.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi Try this, set up a video camera, use a night light so you'll be able to see what's going on when you view the video afterwards! Believe me it will either give you peace if you find nothing, or if you do find something happening while you sleep in the paranormal aspect - then take the other one's advice if you do, sleep with the lights on, they hate light!

I had to do that after a terrifying encounter I had for 3 months, Got so mad one night since I wasn't sleeping good, and put the lights out, after I found a solution at keeping the evil villians at bay that is! I sleep with my Bible touching my solar plexis! Works for me! Hope this helped!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If you feel afraid and safe at the time you might just be dealing with a 'shadow person' that is a bit more pressing than most. I have never heard of harm becoming someone sensing them but because they are extra-sensory, naturally anyone would feel a sense of fear from their presence. Who knows their purpose.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
Hi Try this, set up a video camera, use a night light so you'll be able to see what's going on when you view the video afterwards! Believe me it will either give you peace if you find nothing, or if you do find something happening while you sleep in the paranormal aspect - then take the other one's advice if you do, sleep with the lights on, they hate light!

I had to do that after a terrifying encounter I had for 3 months, Got so mad one night since I wasn't sleeping good, and put the lights out, after I found a solution at keeping the evil villians at bay that is! I sleep with my Bible touching my solar plexis! Works for me! Hope this helped!

I dont have video camera.. and no Bilbe becouse i dont belive in God.
any other tips

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I had this until I used a protection prayer. You have to imagine what you say, re the light etc. Say this a few times then say Amen and then you will (should) feel a massive energy expansion from yourself.

Remember it in your mind and say it in your mind. If you find yourself talking tongues or your mind "wandering" then they are mucking with your head as they really don't want you to complete it.

Say it over and over and when you feel the protective energy around you ONLY THEN say Amen.

Here's the protection prayer:

"Father, Mother God, Master of Light and Wisdom.
I ask that I be filled and surrouned by the Christ Light and the Rainbow Light and I ask that all my spiritual centres be closed.
I ask this in accordance to thy Will and the Universal Cosmic Law."

Keep repeating the above, imagining yourself being surrounded by a ball of "Christ Light" (white) and that surrounded by a rainbow light (all the colours).

You also need to BELIEVE this.

Say that over and over until you feel the energy expance and then say Amen.

When you memorize it and you are attacked in your dreams then you will find youself using the same prayer in your dreams to proect yourself in your dreams as well.

It works VERY WELL.

Cheers

JS

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sleep

with

the

light

on.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i cant sleep wit the light on. cant sleep then. if its an alien or shadow ppl why dos it stands in the rom an watch over me?? :|

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I shared that same experience quite frequently at an earlier stage in life. Childhood to be exact. I dismissed this as an overactive imagination, but soon learned many years later that it was what is known as a shadow person. Many people ( myself included) who've come in to "contact" with these beings described them as harmless. So I think your good to go.

But, if it does freak you out... You can learn to cope with it or you know... Leave...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
seems to me that

you're freaked out cause

you don't know what it is

the peaceful part is

most likely is from its' intentions

probably a passed uncle or grandparent

dunno for sure

how old are you ?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
seems to me that

you're freaked out cause

you don't know what it is

the peaceful part is

most likely is from its' intentions

probably a passed uncle or grandparent

dunno for sure

how old are you ?

16.. im 17 in 4 days..but what have this to do with it??

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
hdd09

age has plenty to do with it !

do you still see monsters in the closet

like you did as a child ?

probably not [ and it was not imagination

but your innocence and your brain chemistry ]

time , social pressures [ mom/dad; oh , that's JUST your imagination ]
chemicals in foods , water all may contribute to
the brains losing its' ability to "see"

other than praying to understand
I dunno what else to suggest
right now

besides try to relax about it
hope that helped

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09

i cant sleep wit the light on. cant sleep then. if its an alien or shadow ppl why dos it stands in the rom an watch over me?? :|

Wear
a
sleep
mask.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solanum Infected Greaser
I shared that same experience quite frequently at an earlier stage in life. Childhood to be exact. I dismissed this as an overactive imagination, but soon learned many years later that it was what is known as a shadow person. Many people ( myself included) who've come in to "contact" with these beings described them as harmless. So I think your good to go.

But, if it does freak you out... You can learn to cope with it or you know... Leave...

A shadow person is harmless??

Some claim that they are Grays or Reptillians in disguise waiting for you to fall asleep so that they can abduct you. Some have written on the net that they have had struggles with them. Check for yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
there was one time. it was a dream i think. but it like some one attack me wild im in bead. and i fought back, I dunt knowe. maby its nutting

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

A shadow person is harmless??

Some claim that they are Grays or Reptillians in disguise waiting for you to fall asleep so that they can abduct you. Some have written on the net that they have had struggles with them. Check for yourself.

My experiences were without struggle. The only struggle I've heard of with these creatures are from sightings of "The Entity", which from what I remember has some kind of root or similarity to the Incubus or Succubus... But, it has been a while since I looked into that...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
try placeing some clippings of holly around your bed

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Get one of these:
www.thesavvytraveller.com...
Attack it next to ur bed. Simply turn it on when u think somethings there?

new topics

top topics

join