It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on in Iran atm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow!! loadsa quakes, maybe 1 quake and loadsa aftershocks, who knows, but with all the developments of war and stuff, nuke stuff etc.... just what exactly is happening there ? coincidence ? hmmmm not sure at this moment, will keep an eye on this one

Edit, link provided, gettin old :-)

www.iris.edu...

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Scaart]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do you have a link or a source you can share, if not this thread may have to be closed.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
sorry about that i forgot to post the link, the link will change over the days tho as it is captured from their website, but thats a lot of quakes in one day, maybe their nuclear program is undergoing tests causing the seismographs to record this, who knows, i will keep checking on this

www.iris.edu...

thats the main world view of seismic activity, its getting busy by the looks of it

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There does seem to be alot going on.

Thanks for the link.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i find this recent series of quakes in iran quite suspicious. could it be the workings of haarp, due to the nuclear tensions between the us and iran? or are the iranians up to something?? i would hope the us intelligence would provide knowledge if they were testing anything..who knows? definately keep an eye out!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I doubt it's nuclear testing, they arn't supposed to be near a stage where they have fuel to build a warhead, let alone at the manufacturing stage.
IF they started testing nukes I'm sure all hell would break loose, still interesting though. Any idea of the magnitude?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The Magnitude is about 4.7-4.8 degrees in the Richter scale,that's a big punch which may indicate hydrogen bomb testings ,probably underground..
the HAARP cannot cause earthquakes,just thunders,storms and a lot of rain.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
From that picture it really looks like the Indian Plate is pushing hard against the Eurasian Plate. I mean just look at the position of the quakes. Compare them with the graphics on this post.

The Indian Plate is still pushing against the Eurasian plate.

India Plate

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think we are talking a little further west. I at first came to the same conclusion.

I think its too far west now.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Indian Plate pushing against the Arabian Plate, which in turn pushes against the Eurasian Plate?

It's still on the fault line. I don't think there's anything devious going on here.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
. I don't think there's anything devious going on here.

I agree. I never said there was.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
here we go again.... today.reuters.co.uk...

after a little research, i guess these are not uncommon...the spiritualist could argue the timeing.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by devolution]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

(CNN) -- A series of earthquakes struck western Iran early Friday, killing dozens and flattening entire villages.

At least 66 people were killed and 988 injured, a medical official in Lurestan province told the official IRNA news agency.

The state-run news service put the magnitude of the quake at 6.0, and the U.S. Geological Survey pegged the temblor at 5.7.

The quakes were centered near Boroujerd and Doroud, two industrial cities about 210 miles southwest of Tehran, the official Islamic Republic News Agency reported.

www.cnn.com...

Looks like several quakes hit there today.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
Wow!! loadsa quakes, maybe 1 quake and loadsa aftershocks, who knows, but with all the developments of war and stuff, nuke stuff etc.... just what exactly is happening there ? coincidence ? hmmmm not sure at this moment, will keep an eye on this one
Edit, link provided, gettin old :-)

www.iris.edu...

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Scaart]

I have been monitoring earthquakes for a while, and for the past week or so there has been an increase amount of seismic activity all over. Two days ago there was a series of earthquakes magnitute 3-4+ off the coast of California that is telling me perhaps there is stress building up in that area.

If you look at this site you will see where the earthquakes have hit.

www.iris.edu...

There is a lot of stress which seems to be building up, I do think there will be a large earthquake in a few areas soon, althou I cannot say exactly where or when, all the activity seems to indicate that several large earthquakes could happen in both sides of the Pacific, within a month or two at the most, but that is only a guesstimate on my part.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Muaddib]

top topics

join