It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a personal account from a worker at area 51!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i found this article quite interesting i think you will too. appearently area 51 is not as exiting as its hyped up to be, according to the account, "95% of what’s at Area 51 is totally uninteresting, it’s very mundane." does this article conivince other members? what do you find to be right or wrong about the article, i wounder what members think about this one...

www.all-natural.com...

[edit on 25-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks, this was a good read. Even though it seems odd that Mr. Custer has some spelling/grammar issues considering he is a physicist who has worked at one of the most respected government facilities with top secret clearance and must be an expert in his field. I couldn't find much background information about him either which really makes me question the credibility of this transcript. Heck, even a first name would be nice.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquidus
... Even though it seems odd that Mr. Custer has some spelling/grammar issues considering he is a physicist who has worked at one of the most respected government facilities with top secret clearance and must be an expert in his field ...

It's a transcription of a recorded interview, hence the likelyhood of spelling/grammar discrepencies.

The interview was not with a Mr. Custer. This transcript is from a recorded interview with V.L. during a meeting in Custer, South Dakota - August, 1995.

It's an Area of interest
and I just wanted to clarify a few key points for any that follow in this thread.

[edit on 3/25/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
It's a transcription of a recorded interview, hence the likelyhood of spelling/grammar discrepencies.

The interview was not with a Mr. Custer. This transcript is from a recorded interview with V.L. during a meeting in Custer, South Dakota - August, 1995.

Oh wow, you are right. I stand corrected. I should pay more careful attention next time. The anomnity behind the name is kind of a barrier as to the authenticity of this information though.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It seems the question here is, "Who is V. L. ?"

Confirmation of that identity would lend to, or detract from, the overall credibility of the transcript.

Here's a Google search for related info:
V.L. + Custer, South Dakota Meeting - August,1995

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
did anyone get
curious enuf to
sniff around and
clik on the project serpo
link ?
quite a bit to digest
at one sitting. but
I had heard about
zeta talk and I only
know enuf to say
it would not be easily
believed by most
people....I remain
unsure of it's
authenticity

back to the area 51
commentary...no great
shakes to me there.
most of the ACTION is
underground...like with the
"underground tests" [ wink, wink ]
and I'm really not all
that interested anymore,
it would have to be
a blockbuster of sorts
to get my attention again.

and there is no lack of
interesting
things to read up on
and I usually find something,
in fact , I should be reading
the stuff I've printed out
instead of surfing ATS...lol

bad habits , hard to break , eh ?..

-------------------------------
12m8

that link starts out with ;

"V.L. is an upstanding citizen, a gentleman and speaks the truth, this we assure you. "

then follows with this ;

"DISCLAIMER:
I make no claims for the accuracy of this information and express no personal opinion on the matter. The information was acquired off the web and from authors (owners of said pages) and other sources and described as "information" and I wanted to pass it along to anyone who might find it interesting "

interesting...lol

[edit on 25-3-2006 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm surprised the government even let him talk about it period. You'd think that with such high security to the place they wouldn't even let the person be known to have worked at area 51. If a member of another military captured him and tortured him they'd get info from inside eventually. Why would they have this security risk?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i figure who ever wrote the article is retired from area 51 or quit... if he is still working there the men in black will be on him like butter on bread.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you want to read real stories by people who actually worked at Area 51, you should check out:

www.roadrunnersinternationale.com...

They have no difficulty talking about their work.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Uh you do realize that these aircraft were not developed anywhere near Area-51. They are a product of Kelly Johnson and the Skunkworks guys over at Lockheed.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I did find it interesting that in that interview that he spoke about the fear and respect he has for the Federal government, and to say that they have done some really bad things to people. Just did not sound like some thing the government would want to be public, as they always go to extremes to cover things up, just my opinion though.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by tracer]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Uh you do realize that these aircraft were not developed anywhere near Area-51. They are a product of Kelly Johnson and the Skunkworks guys over at Lockheed.

I didnt think any aircraft were developed at area 51, just tested there. Many lockheed, northrop etc aircraft have been tested there.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I am amazed how many people fall for it when someone comes out with a story with details about how they worked at Area 51.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yeah well it's sort of suspicious. When he talks abou the Neutron bomb, his information is incorrect. The blast from one will still destroy any civilian structures. It would render alloys radioactive and very deadly. Trees and Grass would indeed be killed from the radiation. It's meant to be used as a tactical anti personnel weapon and it is prone to many problems in that way. They're really only practical in low yeilds. Radiation falls by a factor of 10 every 500 meters.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
well, thats because like I said the guy is a complete fraud. People are so desperate to know the truth, they will take anything as factual.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
If you want to read real stories by people who actually worked at Area 51, you should check out:

www.roadrunnersinternationale.com...

They have no difficulty talking about their work.

Great link and a credible site. I got to wonder about the first link and the types of posts that person has made in past.

It's going to take a while to work through this but it is worth it.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
"95% of what’s at Area 51 is totally uninteresting, it’s very mundane."

[edit on 25-3-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

And what about the interesting 5% mr snitchy?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Interesting read, could very easily be dis-information though.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I would say probably 99.8% of what goes on in the Intel world would make absolutely no sense to any of you, much less be interesting. 99.8% of the stuff I did bored the crap out of me. Anyway, if any of it were true, the Gentleman is no longer employed by the Department of Defense, he is now affiliated with the Department of Corrections. But, that is a true statement, it is almost always really boring.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've never been a believer in the Philadelphia experiment, so his mentioning that makes me doubt his story. However, a lot of what he has said (lasers and anti-gravity being the next big thing) seems to be pretty reasonable. Of course, it's no secret that those two technologies are things that every modern country wants, so that doesn't provide support for his story either.

new topics

top topics

join