It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Kingmonster
It is really dark on earth and the cities are in ruins. There are people who are moaning in suffering and repentance for their sins -- they know they have brought about this catastrophe by ignoring God and proliferating evil. In the sky, either the sun or the moon (I couldn't tell which) is the colour of blood. The people are like broken creatures; in their wailing they haven't even any words. This is a vision I was shown of a possible future. I was given a date for this occuring. I will not repeat the date. It is not important. The important thing is to avert it at all costs...

I forget dreams, but I can still see this as clearly as when it was shown to me: The weird wailing, the broken columns of the buildings, and the eerie dark red light...

You mean like the Lebannon crisis except of course way bigger since it is described as beyond the World War One and Two by the civilians themselves? Humiliation, after all, isn't a tough pill to swallow.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I mean like a world where the sun never rises, and nothing grows, a world of darkness and the loss of hope. that is what I was shown... the destruction of civilisation in it's entirety, like a toy that has been smashed into pieces...

I do believe that humanity will survive this, however, and a new society will form, that once again is in balance with nature... a humble society...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Alright and obviously this ungrateful world is about due for a World War Three lest The States would have done away with their military ala post-WW II. 2026 (Nostradamus' 1999 plus a twenty-seven year "war") doesn't at all seem fun and perhaps rightfully so because of the supposed need for tourism and other such needless luxuries all of which add up to a disaster of inevitability.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
no, you misunderstand me. the vision I was shown is after any world war or environmental catastrophe... it is the final result of mankind's doings in this age. it is the end result. it is mankind lamenting of their folly. it will come to pass (sadly)... those that survive will witness this. peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ala the long awaited and eagerly anticipated sequel to the smash hit Chernobyl. I'm not saying it's good or anything, however, no one can say we weren't given the proper warnings just like how the obesity crisis is only getting worse.

Cheers to the good 'ole days!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
no idea what you're talking about... sorry

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The future is unavoidable as is the prophesies that accompanies it. I had a dream once where I saw these nuclear missles zoom past me and I guess only now do I know where they landed. Sad these things are I guess, but people learn best when history is made however harsh as the Bible all too well can attest.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join