It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2002 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'm a driver for a food company. Thursday evening last week (17th October) I was at a service station at Stonnal on the A452 when I noticed, to the east, a bright orange light 'hovering' over a hill about five or so miles away.
I watched it for a while, until it disappeared behind the hill's treeline. I first believed it to be a helecopter and took no further notice.

The following evening (18th) it was there again. I began to doubt it was a helecopter because I found it hard to believe the police or air ambulance would be there two evenings running. (I don't think it was military)

I thought no more about it until last night. (22nd) when I saw the 'object' again. It moved to the right (slowly) and gradually disappeared behind the treeline. A few seconds later, it was above the hill again. Then I saw a second 'object' above it and to the left. The first 'object' then rose vertically and then moved to the left and vanished behind a cloudbank.
The second 'object' then followed the same path as the first, first going down behind the hill and then appearing above it. It then rose vertically and stopped. Then it moved down and vanished behind the hill.

I didn't see the 'objects' again that evening.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 07:25 PM
link   
wow, Looks like you got an encounter of the 1st type (i think)

I hope you got that Stigner Handy!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

new topics

join