It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Alex Jones on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

This Alex Jones on CNN. He says 9-11 was inside job.wow!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The more I read on 911 conspiracies the more I believe it was an inside job. I'm now 100% convinced it was planned

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
The more I read on 911 conspiracies the more I believe it was an inside job. I'm now 100% convinced it was planned

You a smart guy and ProudCanadian too
I like Canadians people very much.I found Alex Jones on CNN again: prisonplanet.com...

Wow!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm glad some people have come to their sense! And have finally seen what's really going on... Well the WTC disaster was basically a huge sacrifice...

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I'm glad some people have come to their sense! And have finally seen what's really going on... Well the WTC disaster was basically a huge sacrifice...

How much people are knowing also? Is most people feeling this about 9-11? I think Bush is very bad man

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I dont really feel this way.. the whole 9/11 thing is a split group.. to me, there isnt enough proof regardless of how many people step in and try to put the whole puzzle together their seperate ways.

People have taken totally unrelated facts about 9/11 and tried to put them together.. this whole subject has been talked to death here on ATS.. you're either with us, or against us is pretty much to whole attidute that aminates from the entire 9/11 forum.

As for the rest of Alex Jones scare mongering, if it came down to that, I'd grab my guns and start fighting it until I eat a bullet. But theres no sense in dwelling on it.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
I dont really feel this way.. the whole 9/11 thing is a split group.. to me, there isnt enough proof regardless of how many people step in and try to put the whole puzzle together their seperate ways.

People have taken totally unrelated facts about 9/11 and tried to put them together.. this whole subject has been talked to death here on ATS.. you're either with us, or against us is pretty much to whole attidute that aminates from the entire 9/11 forum.

As for the rest of Alex Jones scare mongering, if it came down to that, I'd grab my guns and start fighting it until I eat a bullet. But theres no sense in dwelling on it.

What kind of proof does you feel will be correct? How could we finding it all out without private investigating?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There are several threads about this in progress. Please add your comments in the 9/11 Forum. Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join