It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could the great pyarmid of egypt be the capstone of a much larger pyramid under the sands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i was sitting here looking at this picture and was thinking...could the great pyarmid of egypt be the capstone of a much larger pyramid under the sands...the pyramid was originally covered with 21 acres of polished, marble-like casing stones, which, shining resplendently beneath the sun's rays, earned for it the ancient title The Light. ourworld.compuserve.com...
....just like the unattached shining captsone on the back of the dollar. here are some good photos of it. www.abovetopsecret.com...
if so maybe thats why the kings and queens where placed (or so they say)there because they were the power and the light and that always is at the top

the Great Pyramid does not contain any official inscriptions or decorations saying when or by whom it was built ourworld.compuserve.com...

i dont know maybe its been proven that what the great pyramid is sitting on or maybe its been withheld from us. i dont know i was just interested in your thoughts on this. if its too out there no big deal.

On the rocky plateau of Giza, 10 miles southwest of the centre of Cairo, stands the Great Pyramid, 'the most majestic and most mysterious monument ever erected by the hand of man' [1]. The Great Pyramid is the largest stone building on earth, and the last surviving wonder of the ancient world. Its base covers just over 13 acres, and it is composed of some 2.3 million blocks of granite and limestone, weighing from 2.5 to 70 tons apiece, which rise in 203 layers to the height of a forty-story building. The Pyramid was originally covered with 21 acres of polished, marble-like casing stones, which, shining resplendently beneath the sun's rays, earned for it the ancient title The Light.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Funkydung]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
sorry this thread prob needs to be in another place

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
the marble like casing stones were polished limestone..and were torn off and used..can still be seen around the area...

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Doppel]

[edit on 28-3-2006 by Doppel]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It sits on a foundation that is over 13 acres in area and is almost perfectly level, only varying in height by 1/2 inch over the entire surface

Pyramids-Source
There are indeed tunnels beneath the pyramids that go to various places, but it has already been proven that there is, in fact, a set foundation upon which the Great Pyramids sit.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

It sits on a foundation that is over 13 acres in area and is almost perfectly level, only varying in height by 1/2 inch over the entire surface

Pyramids-Source
There are indeed tunnels beneath the pyramids that go to various places, but it has already been proven that there is, in fact, a set foundation upon which the Great Pyramids sit.

Given the high number of math errors on that site (the number of pyramid inches is wrong, and so is the "we can't align any building so perfectly" statement), I think you should be a bit more suspicious about accepting the bits about the tunnels.

There are chambers below the surface, yes. You could call them "tunnels" if you like. But they never leave the Great Pyramid.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Byrd,
The point of referencing that sight was only to show that there is a foundation beneath the Pyramids, and I was referring to the chambers and shafts beneath the Pyramid in my last post. I honesty only used that particular link because it was the first one I found that lists any information about the foundation. The rest of the site is inconsequential in my opinion, as the mathematics about the foundation are accurate, and that was all I required.
For the record, this is the site I would recommend when looking for information on accurate measurements:
Pyramid Scale

[edit on 7-6-2006 by EdenKaia]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think it was a huge crystal--it was a less dirty fuel source than we now have.

I think the ice caps melted, a bunch of crazy stuff happened, and now that same crystal sits somewhere down by Bermuda...under layers of sediment and mud.

new topics

top topics

join