It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many here believe Cathy O'brien's Story?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

I believe here because my father has a very good friend/business partner who knows Cathy and has apparently escaped a similar story to her. The lady is highly respectable, very connected with some elite people and I trust her story.

Only reason why I believe it's true.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yep, it looks like this guy is still in the political arena. God, this man gives me the creeps. I am sure all of you have seen his face debating politics on MSM before.

www.billbennett.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I totally believe it. I have friends who are friends with people in the entertainment industry. Some of them were mentioned in Cathy's book. That was what sealed the deal for me on believing this. I have heard stories over the years and connecting the dots was pretty simple.

When you become famous you basically sign away your freedom and soul, far beyond having paparazzi in your face all the time.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have not been able to read entire thread, so forgive me if this link has already been posted. This is a link to Cathy's book. Very good read.

static.everdot.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would like to add my testimony to this thread which is a rarity in monarch circles
I have a manifesto online that not only adds credibility to her claims but I am not in it to make money
the pdf is downloadable here for free

www.scribd.com...

alternatively you can just google shaun zeno

Her book helped me to come to terms with my trauma and the trauma state and put a title to what I was going through, if it wasn't for her books, and the resistance and some 420 to aid in the regressive therapy I would have never been able to implicate people such as the Queen of England, The highest ranking native official in Canada, a wealthy hotel owner, and a monarch training bakery that was responsible in my own rape by the masons
including being forcibly injected with nano technology after I refused a mystical sex ritual with a level 36 mason and an exact replica of myself. I was also involved with Jessica alba and hayden christensen (two high level hollywood actors) after they found out I committed crimes on both their movie sets I was arranged into initiation and when i refused I was locked up against my will and forcibly injected in a masonic hospital

While my life is vastly different and my story is a modern example in canada specifically
the truth of the matter is that nobody within the confines of this advanced psychological operations makes it out alive or un initiated into these cults

essentially what is going on, is the advanced luciferian mindset is working through dozens of initiated sellouts
hardly something an uninitiated person could comprehend

While I dont hide the fact that I have schizophrenia, I am also a suicide survivor
schizophrenia.... there is many types, not relating to multiple personality
the simplest explanation of the illness is to see things out of reality

none of the experiences I have relayed are lies, they are all based in the truth
I offer my being for testimony, including polygraph tests and further psychological analysis regarding the claims on my manifesto

I have sent the manifesto to all parties involved including newsweek, national enquirer, THE RCMP serious crimes unit, the netherlands war crimes court asking for the right of asylum, TMZ, CBC news (which are directly implicated as well ironically) the wall street journal, BC complaints commissioner, the liberal party of canada and the NDP party of canada, hiddenfromhistory.org, david icke site and the BC ombudsperson, the Bc college of physicians and surgeons and have been IGNORED by all I have sent the document too

I believe on one of my cross canada trips my passport was seized and I was auctioned off in the monarch program for $5,000,000

now, funny twist to the story, I have published seven copies of my manifesto tagging everyone responsible
currently I am blacklisted in the matrix and forced to live in exile and poverty

I just thank the divine conciousness that I have escaped with my life and the rights to my story and the full capacity of my being

people are groomed to become these slaves and when you resist that is when you are exiled and labeled with such titles as paranoid, schizo, thief, nutter, by these hybrid sellouts

but to some that read your story you are the next spiritual leader of the church of techno, a prophet, a guru, an angel

essentially for being one of the stigmatic representations of divinity on earth

this document is always available for download on my site called the church of techno at

www.shaun7delage.blogspot.com

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eleventhsun

I believe her and Mark Phillips. I've read their book. I've also read The Franklin coverup and The Franklin Scandal. These books tie in together. Anyone who is skeptical of her story, read these other two books. Also, I was in L.A. at the time of the McMartin Preschool scandal, that was a tentacle to all this. My intuition has always been right on and I know these people are telling the truth. Also, in Franklin, all the kids passed their polygraph tests. the fine, upstanding, Nebraska citizens who were named were not required to take one (that speaks volumes). Many other clues 1) If they are making this up, why have there been no lawsuits? John DeCamp said, "I hope they do sue me, the truth will come out." That's why there has not been any, the truth will come out. 2) If O'Brien and Phillips wrote the book to make money, how come they still don't have any? 3) The same names keep coming up from people who don't know each other 4) People who have been named have done very well financially and career wise, people who have asked questions have fared very poorly 5) A lot of people have been killed; Gary Caradori, Kathleen Sorenson, Troy Boner, his brother, Alisha's brother, John DeCamp was warned about a hit, Noreen Gosch has been threatened, and many others I can't recall their names right now. I also believe Barbara Mandrell's accident happened because she started asking questions. Also, I believe a news anchor was killed for bringing up a subject on national tv to Bush Jr.. I also believe this was why JFK and Bobby were killed. 6) I looked at these victims faces and I could see the horrific anquish in their eyes and face.
If these people are all innocent, it could all be settled by all of them taking a polygraph test. Why has no one done so? For the same reason, the truth will come out. Wake up America!!! This is really happening!!! After World War II, the escaped Nazis went underground, and this is what they are doing. If we want are country back, we are going to have to fight for it. These people are very intelligent, talented, and they are all connected. They know how to respond if they do get caught.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The most horrific true crime stories ever told
are on a place in California called Bohemian Grove.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HopeDiamond

Cathy's story is true for the most part. Problem is that Mark Phillips is simply her new handler. This is easy to research. Google "The Truth About Mark Phillips". There's lots more than that too. Google "Mark Phillips", "Kathleen Sullivan/Mark Phillips", Brice Taylor/Sue Ford and Mark Phillips and the list goes on. Mr. Phillips is Cathy's new handler. He's in control of this leak that is Cathy. He controlled her memory recall process and controls her still. He even has an article on the internet that explains how to mind control someone. Find this all out for yourselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Her story is true to much strange goings on for it not to be, the one thing people might not be familiar with is the alphabet system that the Illuminati uses that Fritz Springmeier wrote about, it is nothing more then chaos magick mixed with chaos theory the letters could mean anything depending on what the programmer wants and so on....

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is so #ed up & weird...

www.youtube.com...

Shaela Miller's sisters exposing Mark & Cathy for frauds.

A lady named Tammy Miller & her family claims her daughter went to go live with Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips for work and her daughter became a different person who now accuses her father of molesting her and mind controlling her in interviews and workshops that she does with Cathy & Mark.

www.youtube.com...

Shaela Miller appears in the video above with Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips at 28:57....discussing her "mind control" at the hands of her father (which her family says is all lies and BS). If you go to the youtube page you can also read The Millers comments on the video about their missing daughter who hasn't had contact with them in years.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's hard to tell i dealt with a guy (Randy) who was putting subliminal's in peoples heads without them knowing, he would slip in words between sentences, i caught him red handed doing it to someone then found out he had a bunch in me, now the strange thing is, these subliminal's when activated not only cause the person with them in them in start acting strange and causing strange manifestations but also people around the person, and not just in there real life on the computer too, like almost a mass mind control exodus, this guy has hurt many people with this tactic, he caused car wrecks, different people got mentally ill, ect ect...

So my point is when strange events like this occur, they could of come from someone that is not even in the picture at the time sort of like a snow ball effect.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I used to believe Cathy O'Brien's story, but I've been researching these things for a few decades, waiting for some sort of confirmation of her story... even the transcripts of her alleged congressional hearing... but there has been nothing since 1988 when her story broke.

When did she speak in front of Congress? A date would give me a lead to see if she actually did.

Why has nobody preserved that crucial evidence? Why is it not plastered all over the net like her book is?

At this point, I think she's disinfo....

But a crafty disinfo. The # really goes on, but Cathy adds a slant that we need to be cautious of.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I didn't read the book yet, I read parts of it, what I read did not convince me, it is just TOO MUCH. Things run in a more subtle way I guess, but I don't find it impossible either, I would just be definitive about if I one day do a remote viewing on her story or someone else that I trust go for it. Very crazy claims, still there are so many crazy stories out there, and they turn out to be true...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ProudCanadian

Well it is a bit controversial. I have not researched it enough so do not quote me here, but I guess it could be true. I mean mind control government project named Project Monarch sounds something that could be real and I mean, if the CIA want to experiment with new techniques, they will just simply do it on people who are not volunteers, that way, the results are more direct.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJumperrr

Her story for sure has truth to it, i was in what amounts to a MK-Ultra program when i was a kid in the state of Delaware, of all things kids with learning disabilities that they stuck mind control in, there is a amendment not sure off hand which one it is but it allows the United States to experiment on there own people without there consent that needs to be changed, that's the first thing that needs to be done.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whoshotJR
This is going to sound cruel and mean and I apologize if it offends people. The main reason I don't believe this is because If I'm going to go through all the hassle of making somebody my sex slave, I would not pic somebody that isn't very hot.

I'm not saying she is ugly but if i can mind control somebody and there main purpose is to be my sex slave, you better believe they are going to be a 10. Different strokes for different folks i guess....
well, it's hard to tell how hot they'll be, when they get started at age ,5.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If Cathy's story is true is doesn't bode well for us if
they take over. I mean the pedos, satanists, elite
power-mad manipulators. It isn't goodjust because
they;re here with us.

Somehow, though, I believe the politicians when
they speak because it seems so true. I believed
Bill and I think I believed Nixon.

a reply to: Loggis

edit on 25-3-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join