It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many here believe Cathy O'brien's Story?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I do. This to me represents the real world of the cartel and their sick twisted minds. Something that needs to be dealt with ASAP so no more abuse occurs. Many have endured unbearable treatment, many have died, Montaulk, M kultra and all of their offshoots of Mengele and the Philadelphia Project. M kultra is prevalent nearly everywhere and underneath the surface if you scratch it. So many countless victims. But because people don't wake up and investigate, it never gets dealt with as it should be. Lets deal with it and clean up the planet of the worst criminals known to mankind!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I sugguest reading the Mars Force on themarsrecords.com. The lady had very similar experiance, and it explains how the whole process works. I am so piss after reading all this stuff.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I tend to believe Cathy. She seems very sincere and concerned to me. In terms of hard evidence, I've seen the video others here have noted regarding her sexual mutilation. There are others who tell very similar stories, like Svali and Arizona Wilder, and they name many of the same names. Arizona also adds descriptions about shapeshifting at ritual sacrifices -- I'm not sure what to think about that. That part could be implanted memories or a result of her trauma imnposed schizophrenia...or it could be true. All three of these ladies exude a kind of strength that I believe shows that they have been through hell, and managed to find their way back through pure willpower.

Remember that Clinton actually apologized for MKUltra and the abuse of people used in mind control experiments. I live close to Blacksburg, VA, where Cathy says she was taken for some of her training. I've seen some fairly convincing arguments that Cho was a mind control victim (he's the guy who, perhaps single-handedly, though even that is questionable, pulled off our terrble shooting spree). There are some very strange things surrounding that incident.

I also believe that we are all, to one extent or another, under mind control. Aside from the obvious (controlled press, violence on the tube, flouride, etc.) I've had some weird things going on with electronic equipment that indicate there have been times when my location was hit with some kind of ELF electromagnetic field. But this is not the place to go into details on that, I'll just note that I'm an EE by profession, and I truly can't think of any other explanation for what I've witnessed.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Videot]

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Videot]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think the real story about Cathy Obrien is truly one of CIA Mind Control experiments. Mind Control using what I call IFM's. Implanted false memories using the powerful Trance drug "Burundanga" and Haarp technology. Memories of false stories and thoughts are implanted into victims that are so real you can not shake it. Mind Controllers reinforce these beliefs with triggers of things that did happen. I think Charles Carl Roberts the milkman Amish killer was a victim of this type of experiment. He though he had molested his relatives. They say it never happened. The area from Harrisburg, Pa to Lancaster, to the military base in Aberdeen Proving Grounds is a hotbed for mind control experiments going on for non-lethal warfare and power. Example: Suppose Bill Clinton's affair with Monica was an implanted story, an IFM. Both Monica and Bill both thought that they did have real oral sex, etc. But, suppose none of it was true? Even though they themselves believed it? What a powerful mind control weapon that would be.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe that cathy o'brien could not have been a "mind-control" agent? Afterall, it's common knowledge that many others have been under the mk-ultra experimentations also. Former Gong Show host Chuck Barris was an mk-ultra assassination, and The King, Elvis was a cia/mk-ultra agent.

And let's not forget about ole "Blue Eyes", Frank Sinatra. He was an agent also back in his day. One of my favorite country music groups, "Alabama" were said to have been "Monarch" sex slave slave handlers, and Boxcar Willie was a former spy for the cia it has been said.

Others who have been associated with mk-ultra and the cia are, Red Skeleton, Bob Hope, Joey Bishop, Marilyn Monroe, and many other actors and musicians.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Cathy Obrien's story is true when it comes to experiments in mind control. Most of her story I don't believe happened in reality. Her memories are FALSE MEMORY IMPLANTATION'S through mainly electronic (Haarp technology) and advanced pharma "drug dusting" technology using mainly Burundanga and Shock Blue. Making you believe that what you remember is true. This type of mind control experiment is taking place now using populations, mainly in Lancaster, Pa, at the Harrisburg State Mental Institution which lies directly above the Aberdeen Proving Grounds Military Weapons Creation Base by rogue elements in the CIA and weapons contractors. It's all about power, money, control and non-lethal warfare experimentation using people as Guinea Pigs. Sex Slavery is just one element to all this. Real slavery is going to make a comeback.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It would be interesting to see the effects of this story hitting the mainstream media. More people need to be made aware of this story, and draw their own conclusions on its validity. If someone were to bring this to the media's attention, what do you think would be the result?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jsncrs

What should be the result is them looking more deeply into the story and giving it appropriate media coverage what probably would happen (if it hasen't already) is it would be ignored and they would try and paint her as a liar but that's the majority of the main stream media for ya....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have never seen a ufo or a ghost but that doesn't mean i rule out all possibilites . These womens accounts are certainly extraordinary but imo i believe they are telling the truth there is so much sadness in their voices and eyes, to me they behave as i would if i was a victim of these horrible events . They are brave women and have shown immense courage to speak out .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Aside from being extremely convincing, and fitting in with Bryce's book, it totally fits in and explains why alot of celebs are the way they are. It has the ring of truth! Then there's the other examples - Rosanne etc.

From the videos I saw on YouTube of Cathy and Mark and how one of the standard triggers is a phone ringing. I thought of Abba's song 'Ring Ring'.

I then read this: www.conspiranoids.com...

Read Abba's lyrics, they are jam packed with hypnotism, trances, the lot. Its actually hard to find one of their songs without some kind of mind control mention or illuminati agenda. If you read them with this stuff in mind you see a totally different dark side to all of their songs.

The webpage above also mentions Alexander Rybak who won Eurovision a couple of years back, read the lyrics to that too - 'I don't care if i lose my mind, i'm already cursed'

Another example is poor Jeff Buckley. The lyrics, even just the title to his song 'Murder Meteor Suicide Slave' say it all.

The worst part of all of this is that people who listen to these songs get the watered down version of what the completely controlled ones get.

Its hard for me to look at a celeb nowadays without wondering if they've been a victim too!

--------
NWO predicted in the bible, read it!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know of 4 woman with the exact same type of story.
Arizona Wilder
Barbara Hartwell
Cathy O'brien
Brice Taylor

There must be something to it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have no doubt shes telling the truth.MK-Ultra is real.Your government is not your friend.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Any light on this program that I can shed is the fact that it does exist.

I cannot reveal how I know but do trust this is real.

Payments for intelligence services is usually paid in sex with celebrities, politicians, persons of interest, VIP's and for payment of any other service rendered. This is how they maintain their control. Payment for items is typically rendered in manners like this so that no sudden income or property appears on the radar with no trail of how it got there. Like if out of nowhere you were driving a new say Mercedes-Benz or Ferrari with no real way to pay for or ever afford one.

The information obtained/acquired during times like this is priceless and would bankrupt them in months if they handed cash payouts as you could make a cool million in a couple of hours.

I can't place it but I may've met Mrs.O'Brien personally. I'm good with faces and her's looks awefully familiar.

Someone in a decade can have literately 2,000 different partners and never ever know about. I'm aware of someone making Charlie Sheen's reported 25,000 and Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmiester's report of 25,000 look small in comparison. Imagine having a higher partner count then all of your friend's combined!
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN
I have no doubt shes telling the truth.MK-Ultra is real.Your government is not your friend.

Government is not the ones that run this, this is a project of TPTB and no one else. Gov't hates programs like that is on the watch everyday for suspicious individuals. If you don't look like you belong odds are you don't.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Joined this site because i wanted to contribute to this thread. I feel strongly that Cathy O'Brien's experience is real to her... all of it! Because of things my elderly mother told me only a few years ago, i wonder whether this also happened to her. Below is a copy of part of the email i sent to her website, requesting help/advice on how to move forward with this. It doesn't go into too much detail, just an outline of why i want to know more. I would very much be interested in having these things and, more specifically, my head and possibly hers examined or whatever it is they do... something went on and i now feel ready to explore what, exactly that is/was... would be most interested in hearing what others have to say about it...

reading briefly about Cathy O'Brien's experiences has made me wonder if my mother was a mind controlled sex slave too or something similar... i'm hoping that you might be able to help me find out more about what is in our heads... my mother is now 86 and i am 48

the following statements are some of the reasons why i have thought there might be something more to discover about the contents of our heads and the history of our family...

1. my mother was an intelligence officer in the W.R.A.F. in the 1950's...

2. she told me only a few years ago that she was badly assaulted on a military base in the UK... the American Military police were brought in to investigate but nothing was ever really brought to light...

3. my father was her C.O. at the time and he hated the Freemasons for some reason unknown to me... he was invited to become one after having served as a war crimes trial judge in Kuala Lumpa, refused the offer and was immediately demoted... he was the only judge not to have been knighted...

4. both my grandfathers were officers in the forces and Freemasons... (my maternal grandfather being fairly high ranking)

5. both grandfathers were also paedophiles...

6. i have always felt that there was something "missing" regarding my mother and her selective memory...

7. i was sexually abused by my maternal grandfather for most of my childhood...

8. my maternal grandfather was friends with the UK Prime Minister Harold Wilson...

9. for some reason, i received a birthday telegram from Harold Wilson in June 1975...

10. i have seen through veils into other dimensions and seen what i believe to be alien crafts... there was also a loss of time on that day... i lost 50 mins... not much, i know, but unexplainable to me... i was pregnant with my youngest daughter at the time...

11. i also saw an alien-like being in the same place at a different time... my youngest daughter also reported seeing this being in her room when she was little...

12. i had a very strange "friend" when i was a little girl... i'm talking before i could walk... he looked like a demon but i wasn't afraid of him until i realised that beings that look like this are considered demonic....

13. my father told me that we are directly descended from Admiral Sir William Sydney Smith, who was also a Freemason... (don't know if this is relevant but it is just another aspect, and i don't actually know this as a fact)

14. i used to think that i was mad, but i no longer think that.... i feel we have had our heads messed with...

15. i am sometimes very confused by time... i have noticed on a few occasions that time is not quite how it seems...

these are the only things that currently come to mind... can anyone help me find out more?
i do not seek money for this information and i would like to remain anonymous if possible...

i strongly believe that there is/has been and continues to be something very wrong with the powers that be... there was certainly something very wrong within our family...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

After reading detail about her story, i believe her, its like with Svali, Would she really go into so much detail many of it extremely graphic and farfetched, just for it to be a troll ? I dont think so, i need to read her book!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

Do I believe that they have massive numbers of mind controlled slaves? Absolutely. Why wouldn't they? Assassins that truly can't remember anything about who gave their orders, or that anyone even did. Of course. Sex slaves? Of course. It's expressly obvious the world is run by complete psychopaths. If someone like Michael Aquino can rise to the top in the NSA,

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

and organizations like the United Way and Butler County Ohio Childrens Services are always getting busted running child abduction and pedo prostitution rings, and they are, then O' Brien's story could very well be true.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamesmichael

I listened to an interview on Conscious Media Network about this woman. They talked about a man (I can't remember his name, darn it!) that is a CNN political consultant and has had previous high ranking jobs in the Republican Party. He was on CNN alot discussing the 2008 campaign. I haven't seen much of him since. This man approached her at a party and welcomed her to their secret club. I need to go back and try to find that audio from that interview. There is something very dark and sinister going on in this world and I believe every word of this woman's testimony.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Also i'd just like to add all the comments about implanting false memories, isnt the whole thing about having multiple personalties developed by electro-shock therapy (among other unknown methods) SO surely it would be possible to have flashbacks or memories come to you suddenly, From your other personality, but you cant remember it happening ? because when it happened it was in your Other personality.

Also, just for the sake of it, as disgusting as it is, i remember reading Cathy said that they *mutilated* her *lady bits* into the face of a devil ? or satan or something ? Surely for disclosure, all it would take would be a picture, as much as i would not desire to see such a thing, That would be the strongest form of evidence she could provide, Providing she wouldnt be willing to do that to herself in order to gain credibility, which would be rather unbelieveable, thinking about the pain she must have gone through when *they* did it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Found him! His name is William Bennett, Secretary of Education under Reagan Administration. Scroll down to Excerpt Four in link below. She said that he looked her over like she was merchandise.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join