It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many here believe Cathy O'brien's Story?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I e-mailed her too as I might be in a similar situation and do not know who to turn to.

Her reply was cut & paste and did not feel genuine or
caring at all.

It did not leave me with a good feeling.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Cathy's story has some merit in it. There are many secret giovt projects that never come to mainstream media. And the worst part is that people like Cathy has no way of providing proof of what they went through. Do you know that the US govt has time travel technology? They can also look into the future?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I can help you with this, u can email me at
[email protected]
I would like to know what exactly you are experiencing

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

u can contact me I can help, my email id is

[email protected]

my earlier posting had a wrong email address

sunny

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
These are the sorts of things that happen but her story has a lot of holes and no real evidence to back to up, unfortunately. The biggest problems I have with it concerns her rescue. There are just too many holes in the story which is a personal one in any case but unfortunately what's left doesn't make sense.
As an aside, I would be equally concerned that by her own admission victims are discarded at the age she was rescued and no real effort was ever made to recover or silence her. If her claims are true then it tends to look more like she is fulfilling a continuing function, perhaps of disinformation.
I'm also quite concerned that no rescue of her daughter has been made. I'm quite certain i would have broken every law in order to rescue my child from such a continuing abuse.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Who ever heard of reptilians before Icke?

I guess you never read the bible before?
The very fall of man was because of DECEPTION from a serpent (serpents are reptiles).
He told Eve, “you won’t die”.
You tell me, how many religions say you won’t die, you’ll got to heaven, or hell? Are they being DECEIVED?
How many new age believers think we are evolving spiritually, or that we reincarnate to something else when we die? Are they being DECEIVED?
Looks like someone, or something, has them all DECEIVED!
Cathy is 6 months older than I am, and from my hometown. I have never met her, or talked to her, but I believe what she has to say. There are some very evil forces at work these days, and the real truth is that they are real people like the people Cathy talks about, that have technologies behind them so they can play god.
I know that for a fact, because I worked for the top aerospace company in the country, and I have seen the mindset of those in charge. Those that think they understand the mystery of the spirit.
When you die, there is no conscious awareness of anything.
If you believe otherwise, then maybe you have been DEEIVED by some little gray telepathic reptiles (a.k.a.: evil spirits).

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is going to sound cruel and mean and I apologize if it offends people. The main reason I don't believe this is because If I'm going to go through all the hassle of making somebody my sex slave, I would not pic somebody that isn't very hot.

I'm not saying she is ugly but if i can mind control somebody and there main purpose is to be my sex slave, you better believe they are going to be a 10. Different strokes for different folks i guess....

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Be very careful who you talk to. The vast majority of people who claim to be suffering abuse of this kind are suffering from a mental illness and the people who want to hear about are either morbidly curious or involved, either way they will not help.
Lots of elements of the story do not quite ring true. Interesting aside that she was rescued at the exact moment she was about to be discarded as an MCV from the project. The way she was deprogrammed does not entirely make sense, these people do not generally clear up and become lucid, they have long term issues that basically prevent such a clear recovery. The people I have known have levels of programming that effectively prevents them openly discussing what they know, which is generally very little.
I would like it to be true, and it is certainly is well researched but I suspect it is clever misdirection and misinformation, even if she, herself believes it.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
interesting story but not creditable. Alligations with no proof. She was present while clitinton and bush were talking? Who was she the waitress? wheres the dress with the stain? I need proof to believe such a tail. She named to many high reanking statesmen and was involved with to many meetings to not have a pic of her in the backround or was she under the desk? I believe our Gov is lying and corupt but to many alligations with no hard proof. If any of this was ture she would be dead like Bill cooper

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
this is in response to whoshotJR...I can think of 2 reasons, off the top of my head, pertaining to her hotness. Mind control is not something that is accomplished overnight--according to her account, the brainwashing techniques began when she was like 9 years old. Hard to tell exactly the hotness of her adult self at that age. Also, the gov't targets a certain victimology. Ms. O'Brien's mother had dissociative identity disorder (better known as multiple personality disorder) and both her parents had been subjected to incestuous sexual traumas. Her father was her assailant, and he benefitted from her pain. She was a prime candidate--she had already, by age 9, learned to compartmentalize her traumas--an early indicator of DID. Most of the people she refers to in her book don't care what she looks like, just that she'll subject herself to the depravity of their fantasy.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I believe the governent is following me and I believe I am a slave and my family knows it, They first told me my mother tried to sell me, etc.. odd and family acts weird to me, but what is odd is that all thru my life the police were always called on me for every little thing.. let's go back shall we... and let me say my experience is odd compared to many of yours.

I always when I was little wanted to be a cop a police officer, always liked school, and during 911 I was waving the flag in support of America, had it on a pda, etc.. - I know stupid but I did not know back then and then suddenly I felt tired and didn't feel like going to school - no fuss, just went into my room and layed down - the police were called on my by mu Grandmother - they came in acting like tough to me - like a father would do - and then that's when I started noticing things...

During of which every time I didn't fell like going to school due to not feeling well the cops were immediately called or supposdly the school and they acted all tough with me, and then one when my Grandmother and I moved to another town and I still got the cops called on me and this cop told me basically that he could beat me up and get away in front of everyone - odd why would a cop tell one that and not do it - ie: like a father saying he is going to whip your behind if you don't quit doing something bad or whatever, anyway basically back at my school I liked many strange things started to happen in my High School - Teachers sometimes - some not all - acted upset with me, etc.. some were nice, but what is odd that thru out my life the police - some helped me and didn't hurt me or anything, some said weird things to me and some I noticed weird facial gestures to me, etc.. and sometimes when I was alone a cop would come up to me and start talking to me nicely and just so you guys know that if anyone gave me any problems they suddenly starting helping me out or quit talking to me...

Me - I have litle if any friends - I always pretty much stayed to myself in doors and yet these police and military seem to know me and help me? It's always pretty much the police/military some - one time a cop pulled up to me and said he thought I looked like someone he knew... Again I think my family is hiding things from me - I never felt close to the people I live with - like I didn't belong here... My guess so far I can comprehend is this:

I am owned to someone in the upper governement - the military some dude someone high ranked that is nice to me and I fell like I am waiting for him to come back and take me home - no I am not what your thinking - I only seem to think he is, but I digress and is about 40-45 - and it seems whatever they programmed me to be is to try to keep me pure, I've heard shotguns in the river like to scare me away when I was thinking about doing u know what, odd but I don't know, maybe they are trying to drive me crazy... Also whoever got me - it seems that they put a tight grip on me as I basically can say F*uck you to any military officer but not him if I notice him of which I won't know but it seems like he will be nice and again it seems I am being monitored whereever and whatever I do and also I think these people were told to watch me with instructions on what to do to me to change me into what I am...Try thinking of a smut image in your mind and then suddenly someone comes and tells you NO! or the image blurrs out, as I don't feel like I have my own will..

I'd rather party out, drink, etc.. however I feel like I am NOT in control of myself and as such have been kept down to be a pure person..odd I know.. :|

Why do I hear so much of many of you getting killed for telling this stuff and me saved which I think I am and alas I think he kept me out of the military as to protect me from something..

Well that's my story and I'm sure you found it odd as I don't know if I am a MKULTRA slave, was or not... or just sold to the them so my family can get away with things..

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Do you know that the US govt has time travel technology?

No, I didn't. Pls elaborate.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSThey can also look into the future?

Ok.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Time travel technology is related to Project Looking glass. Google for it

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Hi I'm just wondering who here believes Cathy O'brien's story that she is a surviving MKUltra sex slave. And there's also Brice Taylor who was said to be part of it too. I'm about 90% convinced. What about you guys?

Add the Franklin cover up into the equation and her story gets a whole lot easier to believe.

But then you look at "Michelle Remembers" and you go back the other way.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Time travel technology is related to Project Looking glass. Google for it

Yeah ,Montauk.I've been learning about that this week.Daid Wilcokcs vids on google are very interesting about that.Stewart Swerdlow has alot of interesting stuff about mindcontrol.He's a de-programmer now.Backs up alot of Cathy's story

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I believe most of what Cathy O'Brien says in "Trance formation of America" I personally know the history and background of several of the people she mentions in her book and know that behind the benevolent persona that they portray a seriously warped and evil mind exists. I'm not going to try to pick apart the minute details of her story but suffice it to say what I know myself and what I have researched beyond my own experience...She is not lying...DIRT

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I do believe Cathy O'Brien's story, and as a counselor and healer, I see all too often the results of what power and control can do to a vulnerable child's life.

May all of the victims of our government's mind control programs find healing at deep levels. May we as human beings, ask forgiveness for any harm we've done to each other and Mother Earth...all living things.

Healing is happening at deep levels now, and I pray that all that is of darkness and shadow be revealed to the light for healing.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I dont belive this. If at all it is a true story, why dont she try for judicial help?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join