It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many here believe Cathy O'brien's Story?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Unfortunaley the quest of MK Ultra was not just to make sex slaves,, it was to train and control some of us like mindless categoricle robots to do the government dirty work without knowledge of what the real right and wrongs were. It is because of some people here at ATS and Educate Yourself forum and Philip and Kathy that others who were HANDLED under the persuassions of MK Ultra mindwashing are able to eventually find a real identity, sanity, and bits and peices of our past.....
Thanx
Billy Hayes
The Midnight Express

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
I refuse to believe anything until I have proof positive.
then your gut has no instincts. You must rely heavily on what? something our government says? something someone else told you?

i listened to her back in 1999. she is crediable and i DO believe her.

Originally posted by chromatico And with Ms. O'Brien, well you basically have nothing to go on other than her word. So I don't believe it and I think no one else should, either.
o, you are so silly in thinking. dig, baby, dig. don't leave one stone unturned. that's the attitude many take because they do not have it in writing, or they didn't take pictures or where is the video. please, give me a break.

she is sincere.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I tend to believe her story but who really knows. Here's another one...

Kay Griggs, wife of colonel George Griggs, USMC (retired USMC Commandant): 29th Commandant of the Marine Corps, found her husband's diary, ... all » which contains details of homosexual blackmail in the top ranks of the US Marine Corps and names leading politicians and military leaders. Kay Griggs's information about the US government also comes from observations and people she met. She exposes initiation rituals, the raping of young men and blackmail and murders to keep people quiet. Much of this, according to Griggs, is related to secret society activity and she names figures like Henry Kissinger and a string of other top government individuals.

Kay Griggs Talks: Desperate Wives (Blackmail In US Government 1 of 2) - Google Video

Google Video Link

Kay Griggs Talks: Desperate Wives (Blackmail In US Government 2 of 2) - Google Video

Google Video Link

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I was a MKULTRA/Illuminati slave from the UK and so what Cathy O' Brien has written - doesn't surpise me in the least.

The whole of the UK government is under mind control, as is the Royal Family.

'Lizard people' were programmed as such, at an Iranian base, just over the border from Jordan, in the desert area there.

If you have been hung upside down pinned to a dead tree in a cage, by metal pins through your body and then repeatedly electrocuted - you might also believe that you were an 'interdimensional lizard' - in fact, you would believe pretty much anything that you were told afterwards and that is what happens.

What is worse, at Bohemian Grove - at the main sacred site: there is a cave with a safe inside it. In the safe is the biggest RUBY imaginable. This symbolises what the 'lizard people' worship.

It represents the damage done to the pineal gland during programming. This is the single most important factor in the creation of a mind control slave. The image is of the gauged out pineal gland - like the'ruby in the forehead of a toad' which is in fact, simply a bloody mess afterwards.

The procedure involves basically two wires up the nostrils. Slaves are recalled every 5 years to go through the process again (the gland recovers after a while and slaves begin to recall their memories of extreme abuse).

The horror here is that the 'lizard elite' are chosen because of their amorality beforehand and have grown to like the 'lowered consciousness' that results after this procedure. They LIKE the paedophilia, the extreme drug abuse, the murders, the enslavement of others.

Once upon a time, there was a class of 'free' slave-drivers who were not programmed but after so many coups...this class is now all programmed and they go on to programme their children. What more can I say? It is terrible.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Governments biggest job is to control the masses.
And support the controlling elites.
And work towards its own survival.
Controlling can take many forms.

I believe Cathy O'brien's Story.

Better than any abduction and UFO ET story cause its true.
It won't break down the Illuminati as much as the Tesla
suppression will.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm glad there is a new thread on this because i am researching this right now.
And i need your help.
In her book, O'Brien claims that her pursuit for justice was stopped on the grounds of National Security. Now i know that there WERE hearings in the Senate concerning MK ULTRA, but is there any proof that she tried to bring some testimony too?
I have no idea where to start looking to find that out. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Of course. The government can and does commit such atrocities. However, Cathy O'Brian's story is but one first-hand account of the enormous network of illegal, covert activities carried out by the government.

How else would the CIA ship tone of coc aine without having tons of whistlebrowers?

And how can you explain the thousands of reported accounts of satanic ritual child abuse (aka project MONARCH)? "False Memory Syndrome"? How can thousands of individuals have so many similar "false memories"?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This could possibly explain those two teen aged boys found dead in Mena Arkansas. I believe it was in the late 80s and was supposedly connected to the Clintons. The whole thing sounds like a cover-up. Could the kids possibly be part of the MK-Ultra programming?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have read some the Kathy O'Brien story on the net, and whilst it is very a very disturbing in it's content, it is also a very entertaining tale.

I must admit I would be shocked to find it were absolutely dinky-di true. Ok... shocked but perhaps not surprised because nothing surprises me about those in high places anymore.

I am on the fence on this one

take care all
res

[edit on 11-6-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I too heard about Cathy's story first through David Icke...whom I don't believe much of his stuff. A great historian he may be, a fabulous genealogist perhaps, but his theories of reptilians has started a craze that is just unreal. Who ever heard of reptilians before Icke?
This doesn't bode well for Cathy's story. Some parts of it may indeed be absolutely correct and she may have been a victim, even a sex slave.
However some parts of her story I found very hard to believe...(going on memory here..been a while since I read it).
I think she has "embellished" her story somewhat. Thus making it unbelievable to most and making the truth in the story hard to separate from the fiction. This could have been done intentionally by her, or part of her "programming".
There really is no way to tell for sure.

Icke is not a great historian, nor even a mediocre genealogist. He is a great orator, and a great plagiarist, He did NOT start the reptilian theories. Plenty us had heard of this concept way before Icke, the self-proclaimed son of God, came along and put his name and spin to it.

I've met Mark and Cathy - and I can tell you that she distances herself completely from the stuff Icke puts out about her and other victims. I believe that Cathy believes what she is saying - but as for Mark - I reckon he is still 'active' with the CIA on more levels than one. I don't trust the guy at all - and I have seen him manipulate Cathy on more than one occasion.

Mind control is real, and it has and is being used as a tool to manipulate both individuals and the masses. It is accepted as fact, that severe trauma is used to cause compartmentalisation in one's mind/being/whatever - sort of induced multiple personality disorder. I hear these days that 'they' have technology which eliminates the necessity for inducing trauma the old fashioned way.

I advise all of you to neither reject, nor accept stories like Cathy's - just be aware of their existence, their claims, and await further information on the matter. As Cathy herself told me - "once you are mind-controlled you don't know for sure what is real and what isn't - and that includes me."

peace

Duncan

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
This could possibly explain those two teen aged boys found dead in Mena Arkansas. I believe it was in the late 80s and was supposedly connected to the Clintons. The whole thing sounds like a cover-up. Could the kids possibly be part of the MK-Ultra programming?

I have heaps of files on this case - the two boys witnessed a drug drop, and the pick-up. It was nothing to do with MK-Ultra or any other mind control project - they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, and didn't get out of there quickly enough.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

I have heaps of files on this case - the two boys witnessed a drug drop, and the pick-up. It was nothing to do with MK-Ultra or any other mind control project - they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, and didn't get out of there quickly enough.

Duncan

Thanks for clarifying. I couldn't remember the particulars on it, just that it was a major coverup.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I read Cathys story 2 years ago, just an excerpt from the book, but what i read seemed unbelievable...at the time.

Fast foward 2 years with more information and "theories" about the governments/satanic rituals etc, i would not be surprised if this were true.

I checked that video and someone carved what looks like a "devils face" at least from my perspective, into her private area. Look for yourself, i can see the eyes mouth and long nose they carved into her.And so can the doctors who are examining her.

Satanic. The Powers That Be are satanic, much more than i thought possible.

Im 90% in favour of this being true, she seems very distant, schitzophrenic as we have labelled it,when the mind has been abused this much the only option is to go into what i call the schitzophrenic mode kind of like a safety system,but she seems to handle it very well.

If you really think about it, is it really so unbelievable that this could happen when TPTB do unbelievable things all the time in public view, attack countries with no reason, kill thousands upon thousands of innocent people, create stupid laws, right in front of our faces,

Yet somehow we give them the benefit of the doubt because of how they appear in the public eye. I will say this...

Looks are deceiving

If they really are devil worshippers then im betting that this is just the tip of the iceberg of what goes on in the lives of those in power.

Think about it, the amount of money and power these people have, they would have to find someway of entertaining themselves right?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by markjaxson]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Cathy O'Brien's story is to be believed as it applies to Dick Cheney, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton.

Pay special attention to her Dick Cheney material.

[edit on 12/6/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Jesus Christ, this is too in depth to be a hoax. My mentor was the son of a 33rd degree mason that has ties all the way to the House itself and this sounds very familiar. From what he "dumped" on me (I hate to say it like that, but this cat had an epiphany), it follows the line perfectly.

I could go in depth with it, but I will not divulge some seriously personal and unreal subjects. Until what I've read so far, not so foreign a subject now.

Sick*****.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I've always thought this one hour documentary tied in with the O'Brien story. This documentary was made for the discovery channel and then not put on the air, lost and reappeared.

There are actual court cases and they can be looked up as well.

The video, "Conspiracy of Silence", can be viewed online at google video and also you tube, but I am also listing this description from Rense as it describes it better than I can. He also lists a link for a download.

www.rense.com...
Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

See for yourself...

[edit on 12-6-2008 by goose]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Also there is this showing actual court documents of the judge's ruling for Paul Bonacci the victim.

www.raven1.net...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I found the whole Dick Cheney thing interesting too. You should read this article....connections, connections:

A blast from the past

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world."
- Nick Rockefeller (from Aaron Russo interview)

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.
George W. Bush

I love to go to Washington - if only to be near my money. Bob Hope

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." Henry Kissinger

The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I believe that her story is the story of many unfortunate mind control victims.

Sex slaving is just one part of the puzzle. There are other victims "compartmentalized" for other purposes.

Some victims have yet to even start their work. They lead a very normal, everday existence, but one day, they will be called out to do their duties.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join