It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many here believe Cathy O'brien's Story?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi I'm just wondering who here believes Cathy O'brien's story that she is a surviving MKUltra sex slave. And there's also Brice Taylor who was said to be part of it too. I'm about 90% convinced. What about you guys?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have never heard of Cathy Obrian, could you post a video link or something please???

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
*Note* the last link is actually a debunker oops...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well that's ok, thank you for the links my friend. I'll take a look at them as soon as I can. This is all very interesting isn't it? We are just getting closer...and closer to the truth.

JAH! In your face Government

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can't stand even thinking about the government anymore
I'm absolutely mind boggled at the pure evil people are capable of
; those in power are particularly bad of course. They should all be behind bars for crimes against humanity

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Cathy O'Brien's case was one of the first one's I heard about way back in 2000. It really started me thinking about the whole issue of mind-control and sex slaves and how those in government apply its power to get what they want. It is a powerful story, and she and her partner, Mark (is it?), do the best they can to present a credible, though fantastic, account of what happened to her. Is it all true? I don't know. It sure got me started thinking, and the more I find out about the way things work in the halls of power in this country and around the world, the more inclined I am to believe her story is based on the truth.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Let's just say that I would not be surprised if it were true. I have no real reason to doubt Miss O'Brien's story.

It's just a little hard to believe because of the "good ol' boy" act that our leaders manage to put on. Like, "He seems so nice...he couldn't possibly have done that!"

The Bible says that Satan appears as an angel of light...people need to be reminded of that.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Cathy O'Briens story is certainly compelling as well as that of Fritz Springmeier. I have read a lot of work eminating from both of them.

When I watched Icke's interview with O'Brien I came off half cocked so to speak, I want to believe her but I'm still not sure.

At times she was very knowledgeable and from my background studying the occult I knew she was right. Other times she didn't understand what was going on and seemed to lack knowledge even though she was supposed to be a high level initiate. So I don't know if her knowledge was highly compartmentized or what.

Her behaviour is very odd, she is either very afraid and a bit schizo or somebody with deep psyche problems. Again stating her background I can believe her psychosis but she could also equally be just a wingnut looking for attention.

For myself, she would have to spill some real insider satanic stuff etc for me to be a believer. I don't know if she can or will do such a thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with Amythest that government leaders are just a bunch of fakes putting on a good act to get the population to follow them. It works really well for them too; the masses don't want to face the truth. Also one of the things psychopaths are best at is LYING!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Already a topic started earlier with lots of great links..

old topic

Hope everyone takes a few minutes and views what this subject is about.
No smoke without fire, is it too frightening for anyone to comprehend?

Lets hope this message gets across to more people.
Wonder why she hasent been subject to slander and liable issues?
I was amazed upon first hearing of this!
Spread the word!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
She has made an interesting case, the best way to find out if it is true or not is to try and learn if she has earned anything from this. If she has made money from these claims, it is more than likely that she is faking the account against someone who got it for free...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I read Cathys book Trance Formation of America a few years ago.

Its content is so shoking that my brain just couldnt accept it as being true.
I wanted to believe her, but I found what she discribed was so over the top that I couldnt take it in as having happened. Its like your worsst nightmare.

She names all the individuals involved, most of which are still well known people in high ranking positions in government and commerce.

I thought to myself why arn't these people sueing her! - but I suppose if any of them did then all they would do is to bring the whole thing into the mainstream media so that everyone knows about it.

At the moment although the book is available its only available from her website and certain 'alternative' suppliers, so the numbers of people who have read it is relatively small.

I still cant make my mind up on this story.

But how can we get proof either way?.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesmichael
I thought to myself why arn't these people sueing her! - but I suppose if any of them did then all they would do is to bring the whole thing into the mainstream media so that everyone knows about it.

With claims like this, it is just as hard to proove you didn't do it as you did. The time's, date's and years given are so long ago it would be hard to grant proof of where you were and what you were up to and this would more than likely make you seem more guilty than you actually are.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't believe any of it. There is just know way that our Governtment could do such a horrible thing.
But why aren't they like someone else mentioned, uhh trying to get her shutup
it would take nothing to silence her right?

I wonder what the true motive of this whole exposing the government thing is? I wonder if she will be visiting some Churches to share her story?

L3X

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
i've read about her on the biggest secret, do you advice the first or second book of cathy o'brien?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Actually it's pretty amazing how incredibly evil those in power can be.

Ok I've wondered too why no one's ever tried to sue Cathy O'brien. Maybe if they did they'd look more suspicious, like they're really trying to hide something.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by ProudCanadian]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Some people have experiences so radically outside the mainstream, so absolutely foreign to the life experiences of the ordinary person, that we really are not able to judge, barely able to relate to it.

I find Cathy O'Brien's testimony compelling and convincing.

There doesn't seem to be any objective evidence available in the public domain, to the great advantage of people like Hillary Clinton, whom Cathy O'Brien testifies she was forced to perform lesbian oral sex on. Cathy O'Brien said it was "disgusting!"

Imagine if that were provable!

One bit of circumstantial evidence is found in the fact that the United States did formally investigate it (the Church Committee), and on the US Senate floor Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an 'extensive testing and experimentation' program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens 'at all social levels, high and low, . . ."

I lean toward believing Cathy O'Brien.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The first time I heard about this woman, was in one of David Icke's books. I was really getting into her story as well as the other info contained in the book and then....Icke starts talking about the queen being a lizard. I'm sorry. I put the book down and haven't looked back. Pity though as I believe what she has to say...or should I say "I believe that SHE believes what she's saying"!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I too heard about Cathy's story first through David Icke...whom I don't believe much of his stuff. A great historian he may be, a fabulous genealogist perhaps, but his theories of reptilians has started a craze that is just unreal. Who ever heard of reptilians before Icke?
This doesn't bode well for Cathy's story. Some parts of it may indeed be absolutely correct and she may have been a victim, even a sex slave.
However some parts of her story I found very hard to believe...(going on memory here..been a while since I read it).
I think she has "embellished" her story somewhat. Thus making it unbelievable to most and making the truth in the story hard to separate from the fiction. This could have been done intentionally by her, or part of her "programming".
There really is no way to tell for sure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join