It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something jumping away in the corner of my eye...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a wealth of info there

that spooks people into denial

or prompts their preconcieved notions

to surface.

I look forward to more info from you

thankyou very much.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i have a friend who is recovering from a speed addiction and he told me that like the first day your up you start seeing things out of the corner of your eye, and the more days you go without sleep the longer you can focus on them. by like the fith or sixth day you can actually see a face, cloths, and you'll here them whisper to you. he said that there were ones that he would see in the same place every time he got high. like a lady by the tv that was always there. he said when your an addict that you become familiar with them. not sayin your a speed addict or nothin, the post just reminded me of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Any information recieved by your 5 senses is considered OBSERVATION ... maybe you should do a little research into your 5 Senses and how they accumulate in the brain ...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
there's more than just my 5 senses involved in this case. the curcomstances have led me to believe so. anyways, I got a clear picture now of what it might have been.

No further discussion needed on my part, except when someone wants to make a fool of me any further

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i think ive been seeing these same kind of "demons" and hearing them walk around my room trying to keep me up. what can i do to get rid of them? they're moderately annoying, but im not really afraid of them. i just want to be left alone with all these little creatures that are supposedly evil and of course no one wants a little devil next to them while theyre trying to get to sleep

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach
i have a friend who is recovering from a speed addiction and he told me that like the first day your up you start seeing things out of the corner of your eye, and the more days you go without sleep the longer you can focus on them. by like the fith or sixth day you can actually see a face, cloths, and you'll here them whisper to you...

Edward, what you are retelling is correct and I know that what you're saying is true(not that I'm an addict or have ever been one or anything like that). I've just known people who have experienced what you're talking about from speed too.

Maybe it's a perpetual cycle? The "goblins" are dropping "Mickeys" into phiniks drinks so that she'll keep seeing them so that they can keep dropping "Mickeys" into her drinks...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So, do you feel comfortable calling them goblins yet?

There does seem to be something about peripheral vision. Maybe things that exist outside our range of visible wavelengths become visible when the wavelengths hit your eye from a side angle. as the beams refract through the curved structure of your eye. It converts it to a form of semi visible wavelengths. Or maybe when we are under certain states of consciousness these beings become visible to us.

Or maybe it's nothing. But it sure is a strange and creepy notion to consider that perhaps we are rarely, if ever, truly alone. I mean other than God of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join