It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something jumping away in the corner of my eye...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sometimes, recently, I experience something disturbing. I simply walk or stand in my room, and then I get a slight feeling of something watching me. At the same time I look at the direction I see something standing, a small (half a foot high) shadow seems to dissapear the moment before I turn my eye towards it..

I'm actually getting the creeps typing this.. will just ignore that for a moment.

So the second I watch and don't see it anymore, I get nervous you know.. not feared, ofcourse
but it's irritating anyhow.

Does anyone know what this is?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well yep that does sound a bit odd, lol

What i would suggest before anything else is that you get your eye sight looked at just in case its a medical reason,

Im sure others will have more scary things to tell you, but just wanted to get that in first

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
no seriously..

anyways, medicin is (in my honest opinion) only one of many viewpoints in life...

that's why I post it in here, and not on some medical forum.... duh...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure , but it could be this ;

www.2012.com.au...

scroll down past the box in the middle with the pink type , READ the following section in RED and BLUE , see if any of that applies to you !
[ I know it sez nothing about seeing things , just check it out. I figger , it's like chicken soup , it can't hurt.]
you may be experiencing some of these things as well , and just never made the connection.

there is another thread on shadow people , do a search

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
hmmm, nope... checked it out, toaster, but i'm pretty sure that's got crap to do with it..

how did u come up with the thought it would, I'm curious.. lol

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
well , in my crazy screwed up mind

I believe WE ARE going thru some changes

I also believe , as children , we could see another dimension, [ you know, the monsters that were gonna get us ] despite the brainwashing to the contrary , [ that it was just our imagination ] and we lose the ability after 10yo or so

I thought perhaps , some of these changes may rejuvinate some of our latent abilities [ I've been seeing some strange stuff too ]

well , since YOU don't percieve a connection , try an ATS search for shadow people , I know there was a thread on it.

here's a link to the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 24-3-2006 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
it's not shadow people I think... as far as the description goes.. mine are smaler and don't prevent me to turn my head or something

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I call them Goblins. I seen them all the time last summer. First it was shadows then graduated up to actually seeing skin tone / texture. Eventually I'd actually be able to look directly at them for 1 second on average. The only problem was they were always trying to escape my feild of vision. So the most I'd see is a detailed silouette.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well , if you could tell , that they were trying to evade beeing seen

that means ;

A-they can see us

B-they don't want to be seen

what needs to be figured out is , what are we seeing , who are these beings , once we know that, we'll know why they're avoiding our vision ! does this have anything to do with 2012 ?

I suppose only time will tell

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

that's why I post it in here, and not on some medical forum.... duh...

Hmm Rudeness will not get you very far,

Any way the reason i said about your eyes was to first eliminate something that may not be paranormal,

As i said others would suggest maybe more paranormal things, eye problems sometimes can cause things we could assume where paranormal,

When you post something, its best to look at and eliminate as many angles as possible,

Asala

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks for your concern, asala... fact of the matter is that I tend to rule things out for myself before I even start thinking about posting about it.

If it were only my eyes, I can't find an explanation for the way it shakes my mental state up. Since I don't expect to see something to be afraid of, yet my body reacts almost as if it wants to run away from it... kind of spidey sense, wich I had all my life.

I didn't mean to be rude.. just stating that I know why I ask this in this thread.

So far Requim of the Lost's posts is what best descibes it, although I don't want to use the term goblins yet. I merely stumbled upon my own lack of knowledge on these matters..

And yes, I know Ill get alot of different reactions. But that's what I have developed my internal filters for, the pastfew years.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by phiniks]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I can understand what you are going threw. I have had personal experiences and have researched hundreds of other cases similar to yours.
I know what what it is that you are seeing, there called demonds! www.geocities.com...

Prayer is the only thing that cause the demonds to flee.
www.battlefocused.com...

I hope this information helped.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Arostotle]

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Arostotle]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
There are 100's of "sightings" in South Africa of small goblin creature

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
thanks for the information... very enlightening... so far I only experienced demons inside my head, wrecking my ability to think clearly... now that I have more control over that, I can imagine they will try a different approach to terrorize me. Well, so far ignoring them works for me and if it get's worse I'll have to use my God-given authority.. I have dealt with satan himself, so these midgets must be piece of cake.

Just to make this clear.. I have no fear.. (the moment I type this, something violently shakes my half opened window... there's no wind outside) just the physical reaction of my body, wich tells me there is something evil near me.. but my mind has learned to elevate above that and deal with the enemy rationally.

Sure.. according to current days medicine I am experiencing a psychosis, but that's about seeing or hearing things that are not there... These things are here... no way to convince me anymore that I cannot feel the presence of spirits.. I feel God... that's what made him real to me.. I experience demons twisting my thoughts and even using people around me (the poor souls) to change my experience of reality. I don't care that current day medicine does not acknowledge phenomina like this.. I experience it. That's enough proof of it's existence for me.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Your belief in a spiritual world is absolutly right. You take it seriously, but there are things bigger than we are and things we still don't understand.
I hope you have a close relationship with God. Because nothing eles is as Big!

I'm concerned. Do you have anybody with you that could help you?
There are books that discuss exactly what you are experiencing. Surprisingly, it's extremly common.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
im going to get flammed by responding this most likely but i beleive it is an inorganic being, you should be able to see them more easily right before the sun goes down. i beleive theyre on the planet to keep us afraid and by doing that they consume our energy.. just a thought good luck!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
the best explanation I can come up with is;

since everything is a "no-thing" until we observe it, and upon us observing these "no-things" it's as if these "no-things" know we're observing them and snap into place.

by snap into place I mean..... everything is made up of quantum particles (when you're observing something) and a quantum wave when you are not looking at it; therefore it is in a quantum field of spread out possibilities.

I'll use one of those magicians "tricks" to explain... I'm not sure who did this one, David Blain or Criss Angle but anyhow...

If one could train the mind well enough this would and is possible; here are the mechanics.

The trick where (Place Magician Here) walked up to a stranger on the street, greeted her and her husband and asked them to walk with him to a store-front window, where inside there were a bunch of watches for sale...
When (Place Magician Here) asked the lady to look at the watches she noticed the watch that was JUST on her wrist was now in the store-front display....

Now the lady is in a state of observation that is hard to obtain usually... True or False? TRUE

Now the lady is expecting anything at this point and unwillingly has placed an enormous amount of faith in (Place Magician Here)... True or False? TRUE

Now... the trick part...

He picks up a piece of newpaper... we all know paper is solid yet is also not a solid, that is you can penetrate it, fold it, crumple it, etc...

Now we know observation is key in the experience we all call reality...

The lady who is now totally capivated by (Place Magician Here) is concentrating on whatever (Place Magician Here) is presenting to her... which happens to be this piece of newpaper...

Now since the couples attention is focused on the newspaper instead of the solid window; IF (Place Magician Here) had the mental ability to use the observation of others as well as his observation and DESIRE and WILL, he would be able to;

Somewhat ignore the window and cause it to enter the quantum field where it,

1) is a window
2) is not a window
3) is a solid
4) is a gas
5) is a liquid
etc...... on and on....

and in that second where this is possible, the window would then be in many states at once and the only observed reality would be the newspaper which can be penetrated and (Place Magician Here) does exactly that and retrieves the watch.

Now aside from all trick photography and videography, in the real world... instead of a miracle ... that is the mechanics behind such a "trick"

Therefore what your seeing is things going from being in many states at once... from being a no-thing ... to a something...

I personally have noticed this.. where I'd be reading and out of the blue in the corner of my eye a scratch, bump, or discoloration would become present, almost as if painted on, infront of me on the wall...

The best thing I can do to help explain this is to get you to watch the "Double Slit Experiment from Down The Rabbit Hole"
www.whatthebleep.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hmm, nope, I don't believe observation is the only key in experiencing reality.. there's the 5 senses, at least (!)

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well I got a few questions:
1. These "shadows" did they truly look like a dark shadow? Or more like a white (other colored) blurry image of something?
2. Did you experience certain emotions or thoughts that didn't seem as if they were coming from yourself?

In the past I saw many shapes as well, but not all of them were real. My advice is not to trust your sight too much. Try to "sense" and "feel" that which it is that you see. Can you feel a presence alongside of that what your eyes registers? If so then it is truly there, if not then your eyes are playing a game on you. Similar to seeing images at night while it is nothing more then a shirt on a chair. This doesn't mean that everything you see is a shirt on a chair, but it does give you something to be able to make a difference in situations and find the needed balance.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks
Does anyone know what this is?

Ghost cat. Were there any cats that used to live where you do now and are gone? Cats seem to want to hang around a place. They're sentimental or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join