It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anxiety About Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Whenever there is a difficult decision or junction in life that I must cross my ability no longer works and I believe it is mostly caused by excess anxiety/stress. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, for those of you that are advanced in the "abilities", please tell me if I'm in "over my head" with this career I've chosen.....it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by NukeAmbition]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey Nuke, It would help if you told us what career you have chosen. I just checked in with my "abilities" and was given a firm "NO" you are not in over your head.

Anxiety and stress are a part of being alive. It happens to us all, especially when were at crucial moments in life.

Your life is a reflection of your perspective on it. If you go around seeing things as being terrible or difficult they inherantly will be.

Hope this helps my friend,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
this is definitely a case of

NEED MORE INFO

you didn't give us much to go on

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NukeAmbition
Also, for those of you that are advanced in the "abilities", please tell me if I'm in "over my head" with this career I've chosen.....it would be much appreciated.

[edit on 24-3-2006 by NukeAmbition]

Sorry, judging from the information you gave; I would think that even though I don't know your chosen career, you are probably "over your head"

And I really don't know what you mean about being advanced in the "abilities" but some of my abilities that I am extremely proud of are:
I bake my own bread
I can play the dobro
I have never had a DUI
My "harvey wall banger" recipe won an award

Do these count?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
well

nuke ambition

has a total of ONE POST !

looks like he doesn't have

the ambition to go on