It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch California...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think Arnold, as Governer will be the first to institute the first state wide Veri-chip implant program.

Thats right... It will start in California first. After all Arnolds hot for the school's isn't he? Look what Japan has started doing with satilite tracking of kids.

I liked Arnie in the movies but after Ronald Regan, I still have doubts about actors becoming politician. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How do you think it will all come about and do you think that it will be a mandatory program?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
*15,15*
lol energy, this sounded like a WITD thread...
I doubt Arnold will implan the verichips in children.
He's going to clean up all of the liberal trash Davis has put into the education system while he was in charge, and help kids actually learn stuff!!!

Arnold's a great candidate!
Arnold won't do it.
Japan is so small, they only need one satellite to record their whole country.
In the event he does install the program, he too will get recalled...
- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Arnold will use his charm and carisma to convince kids and parents it's safe.

After all, with the state budget the way it is, this program will help cut crime and reduce spending of unnecessary financial recources.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Actually, i was watching California for a few other reasons....

Mainly, the election, the Diebold machines, stuff like that, is this a testing ground for the future? The next election?

Then again, why does everyone point to republikjlansmen as controling arnold, when its obvious hes married to a #ing Kennedy, a VERY liberal Kennedy? m

Has no one tinkered with the idea of him being a Kennedy pawn, to help push thier agendas?

Last time I recalled, the Kennedy clan was very liberal and in favor of stuff like tagging and tracking people, as most libs are.....

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm sort of liberal but no way in favor of tagging and tracking.

What is on the store shelves yes, but not people.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Before the Jakarta crap, wasnt Whispers original statement "Watch California"?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think your on to something!!!

WITD was real!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How are the Kennedy's liberal? Which Kennedy's in particular? How is tracking and tracing people a "liberal" philosophy or idea? Where's the documentation???
Arnolds "liberal" advisors include Charles Shultz of "Iran/Contra" fame...Pete Wilson "former republican govenor", Warren Buffet "billionaire slightly to the right of Hitler and Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani as advisors.
I think you need to really research the agendas of liberals and conservatives and put some names and faces together.
It will help to keep you from making an a** out of yourself when you post.

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I think your on to something!!!

WITD was real!!!

Ive been saying that all along...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
How about this possible connection.

Arnie is VERY Directed toward Immigration Policies. He's stated many times that he want's to rid California of the Illeagal (Un-Trackable) Aliens.

HOWEVER, he is Strongly supports LEGALIZED or CONTROLED Imigration to continue as much as possible. He has mentioned starting New and Better Programs for Immigration not only for Cali. but to include other area's as well. (Federal Control is what that sounds like to me.) That would atleast be a very close step toward Chipping Americans who are already here. First chipping the New Legal Immigrants so there are Legal American Immigrants mixed with Native Born Americans. Then after a while when the mixed numbers get balanced enough, you just chip the rest.

What do ya think?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
How do you think it will all come about and do you think that it will be a mandatory program?

Verichip is almost obsolete. With all biometrics and �Echelon�; kind of tools almost the same computing and communication resources are necessary to trace your every step continuously and in real time if necessary.
All the implants rumors are good tool to threat you effectively and keep manufacturer shares prices high

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
and do nothing for those without computers to track or who sneak behind the scene.

With Veri-chip or some other electro polimer device it could be fully automated to track everyone!

Where were you the night of _________ Mr. ___

Well I was fishing with my son on the lake.

Well sir our satilite tracking device has you placed at the scene of the crime on the very date it happened. Case closed!

Tag those illegeal aliens crossing the border and track them the next time they try to cross.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Oh crap. I live in California. Actually I would like to have a chip implanted in me. Makes the medical process a little faster.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   

(...)With Veri-chip or some other electro polimer device it could be fully automated to track everyone!
(...)

Yes, and it is the limit. If everyone can be traced, those who will trace are also traceable. And is extremely difficult to shield those who should be invisible or the whole system is a total crap. The best is to have several sources of tracing information�s and limit access to data integration systems. And do not underestimate already available technology.
Even if not in real time huge amount of data are stored and can be recalled if necessary.

And yes, we have to review your �fishing� story. Take care

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I dont know about this...could be on to something...I 85% believed WITD...that Jakarta stuff was really weird. Alright..I got to record all of this stuff..it might come in useful at a later time..off to Bookmark and Microsoft Word.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How are the Kennedy's liberal? Which Kennedy's in particular?

Now that WAS an assinine statement.

Lets see, JFK< RFK, were both democrats, Ted Kennedy, Maria shriver, currently, both strongly democrats..... And his wife first disapproved of his running for govornor, then suddenly, became quite supportive. Speaking with the in laws, maybe?

Anyway, back to the topic. When I saw this thread, I figured it was another WITD thread, his exact words were "whats going on in california?"

He was speaking of rumors within the beltway. Obviously, something was going down......and still is.

The Immigration issue is pretty interesting, because it is bar none one of the top three problems facing California. Thus, using this problem as an excuse to start tagging the legal immigrants, would be a great new "anti terrorism" tracking system.

Since Arnold hasnt spoke much on other issues, and hasnt been paticularly vocal about other issues.....

It makes you wonder.

And yes, Whipsers again, in his strange and cryptic way, was on to something. I figured his whisper about California was concerning something with the recall election. What kind of manuevering went on? What kind of shady deals and plans were implemented?

Now that its been mentioned, exactly what can we expect...a terrorist attack in California, Arnold and his swift action response, an attack made through illegals who hopped the Mexican border.........

And then it begins?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Whispers: " What would happen if California tipped conservative? What is then controlled by hawks?"

What would happen if California tipped conservative?

What is then controlled by hawks?

For all the arguments against chip implants turning people into human LoJacks, the fate of kidnapped Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl is an example of how safety issues may override privacy concerns. Richard Sullivan, chief executive officer of Applied Digital Solutions, also suggests another application: helping to track undocumented immigrants.

The problem could be solved, he said, if ``people were required to be chipped or had some combination of a device requiring them to be scanned and monitored at all times.''

''I think it's not unreasonable to ask people who want to come to work in the country that they respect the rights of people who are citizens in the United States,'' Sullivan said.

www.miami.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Safety concerns override privacy concerns?

Welcome to the NWO.

This, cooperate illuminati servant is pretty much laying it on the line.....the best way to push his product and make him rich...convince the govornment and the people security and safety override basic human and constitutional privacies and rights. Thus, you now have a market, the US govornment.

What if California tipped conservative? Indeed it has. Thats what we are seeing.

Let the chipping begin? California has logn been a breeding ground for conservative unrest.....people angry at the liberal failures will flock to the opposing camp because they have no understanding on what it means to stand ones ground and back off, examining both sides.

Two times today, things that WITD have said have come up in postings. 1931 and watch California. Funny we should be bringing these things up. More mysteries solved.

Yet a few remain... the football is the one Im most curious and cionerned about....does this somehow link to Cali?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I think Arnold, as Governer will be the first to institute the first state wide Veri-chip implant program.

Thats right... It will start in California first. After all Arnolds hot for the school's isn't he? Look what Japan has started doing with satilite tracking of kids.

I liked Arnie in the movies but after Ronald Regan, I still have doubts about actors becoming politician. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

1. What makes you think that Arnold will implement chip implants on people?

2. Any proof of Arnolds wanting to do this?

3. Who says Arnold is going to be a bad governor?

I personally am unsure of whether Arnold is going to do a good or bad job, but he hasn't even taken office yet, he's still a governor-elect. Give the guy a chance people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join