It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say if you talked to God?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica

Originally posted by heelstone
I would ask:

Why did you do this to me?

What a bitter yet heartfull remark which I think should be extended upon

I've had a lot of hardships forced upon me in life. Especially having to do with illness. That is as much as I am willing to extend upon it. A lot of people have had it as bad or worse than I have, but still, this is my life, and I am none too happy to what I have experienced in it.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I cannot say I'm sorry, if you are anything like me, then that will just irritate you even more..I hate pitty from others, I'd rather wallow in my own self pitty and work it out on my own time.

But I can say this, when a persons life is not a good one, you damn well know it..you face it everyday and when you seem helpless to change it, you can become angry and bitter towards yourself and those around you.

I don't think it's fair for people to have to be subjected to this combination of emotions or feelings, because they are very hard to release and can lead to severe hatred towards oneself.

I do however have suggestions in healing yourself, rather then 'masking' the problem which might always be with you. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send thoughts privately if you wish~
Mags

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO
I assume you're talking about the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god. If that's the case:

*Raises middle finger* "Bastard."

NM

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
I wouldn't say anything as there would be no need. There is nothing I could say that would not already be Known.

I would listen.

...totally feeling ya on that...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Where to begin....hmm I would ask him why he allowed Madonna and Mariah to make movies. And why we have to be so obsessed with peoples private lives and why there are bums and why we need so many religions and why was Hill street blues cancelled and why fat people feel the need to wear leotards in public and why aliens are here but no one wants us to know and why people smoke cigarettes and why people have the need to be loved and why the grass is greener on the other side and why do people like eggs sunny side up and why there is hate and war and bad feelings among men and why people lie and why people cheat on there spouses and why men feel the urge to be overly masculine and woman overly feminine and why men are obsessed with sex and why people will never be happy with what they have and always want more and why donuts have holes and why ugly people have beautiful spouses and the list goes on........................................................

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Interview with God a site I found some time ago is very nice in respect to this discusion...

www.reata.org...

I would say thanks for the memories

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
before the words of wisdom even materialized into sound waves... my head would of exploded... because i cannot and dont pretend to be able to comprehend the idea of speaking to god...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Originally posted by LOBO
I assume you're talking about the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god. If that's the case:

*Raises middle finger* "Bastard."

NM

NM? Wha?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would tell her thank you.

How much more an expression like that means when done in person.

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My one question to God would be...

What was your first thought?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi. Can I walk with you for a while?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa

God's first thought: "Hmmmm...Did I leave the iron on?"

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by uIVIa

God's first thought: "Hmmmm...Did I leave the iron on?"

Isn't that what he was thinking on the 7th day when he was trying to rest?

Here's mine:
God's first thought: "Note to self, do everything."

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I would simply ask how he came to be (God)
And why did he create this universe and for what purpose?
And if he can put a spell checker on ATS.
Deep

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Your God?
oh come on
really?
come on pull a miracle!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What would you say if you talked to God?

Umm I dont know... Hi?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I only posted this topic as a man of faith trying to understand the
emotional and personal comittment of others in regards to God, as
I struggle with my own views. I would walk right up to him, put my arms around him and say I'm so glad to be home. Thank you Lord.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i would greet him the way i would greet most who dont mind me greeting them...
what up man...oh word...1love...peace be with you...
all love...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i would ask "hey whats your name? can i call you by that or should i say god?" oh and "can jesus and buddha come out and play?"

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If I would talk to God, I would say: "Hello, me"

Conversations with God is a very good book, it tells you that everything around, including yourself is God. That's why God can be omnipresent, because he is everything.

And the reason why "bad" things happen, is because then we would know the "good" things. A fish won't have the slightest idea it's in the water untill you pull it out.

And also, because we all are God, we all are creators just like God.

How about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join