It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Video: Return of the Nephilim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by spacebot

Missler is just an overview for Christians who've never considered such matters.

My take is Zeus was a fallen angel who fathered Hercules, a Nephilim.

So they were both "badguys"?
You certainly wouldn't read a mythology book to your children having those 2 pictured as "goodguys" then?
If yes would apply for both answers then, what would you think about endless generations of people who took such persona's presented in myths as "goodguys"? Were those deceived people?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to `post by spacebot

Not really all bad guys. I'm just learning some of this stuff. I just read a paper by Ancient Language scholar Mike Heiser where basically there was a divine council back in the Ancient days. The other Gods in the old testament are not just idols but some were real. To make it simple there are angels and arch angels who are like Gods. The creator main God is Jehovah and he kept the Jews to himself with Michael as the arch angel. Other races and areas were divided up to other arch angels and they became their "Gods". Some of these angels were bad news and mistreated their people - even having sex with them and creating hybrids etc. The problem with the hybrids is they have un-resserectable bodies. Which is where demons come from (when they die) - spirits looking to possess someone. So not all the Angels were evil in the ancient times - only 1/3 rebelled with Satan - judge them by there fruit like Jesus says.

Keep in mind this applies to the ancients - Today we live in a new paradigm with Christ having redeemed mankind and all the good angels are behind him. New Testament..
1 john 4:1

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Notice he does say spirit. God is the "father of all spirits".

Just my limited understanding of it, undo can tell it better. I might be wrong. That video above with the ancient of days conference has Dr Heiser in it.

[edit on 2/20/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When the Jews sent spies into the promised land (before they took it over for the first time) Numbers 13:32-33

And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

This explains why God told Joshua to kill every man woman and child - even the livestock. The Fallen Angels (elohim, ETs, or lesser Gods- take your pick) had corrupted the DNA of the peoples occupying the land. Note this is after God had flooded the earth to cleanse the first wave of genetic warfare/corruption. I theorize it was a plot by Satan and his minions to thwart Father Gods plan to redeem mankind through the seed of the woman.

I think the genetic manipulation is happening today to father the Antichrist as a super powerful Nephilim. And also perhaps to make bodies for the demon spirits. We are told of a great war - and a huge army coming from the pit. If undo is right and our calendar is off - 2012 -->2008 ahhhhhh! be forewarned

I will not worry until I see the Jewish temple rebuilt. There's that pesky Dome of the Rock though....

[edit on 2/20/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

A Nephilim Skull found in Peru

A Nephilim Femur

[edit on 2/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

It would help if someone concentrated all relevant myth lore attributed to the ancient greeks, since it is most detailed and keep Chuck Missler's interpretations side by side with the ancient lore and the Bible, in order for us to identify and paint a clearer picture. That would be a serious task of making a detailed research and would not be appropriate for any individual who is light hearted, the usual crowd that falls in to the category of the ufo buffs.
I get the feeling Chuck Missler is only using parts of ancient lore only for some references and then drops that subject entirely just to prove his research. There has to be a whole lot more than this IMO.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Missler is more interesting in his take on the UFO phenomenon, his associations to the ancient text are pretty basic. I've been doing some digging. The Bible says a lot more than most people realize about other "Gods". They were not just idols...

If you really wan to delve into it, read "Intro to the divine council" at this page
Divine Council

It really explains where other cultures Gods and legends came from, they were real. The Bible covers it, people have mistranslated it under swept it under the rug.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well is that all incarnate had to say? I can tell just by the way Undo writes the extraordinary intelligence and obviously a very well read person is behind that computer screen when I read any post by Undo.

This was really great reading though ya know wham

- Con

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join