It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetrasil Cure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've been reading about a "cure" for AIDS recently, one that was developed by Dr. Marvin Antelman. I researched the guy after reading an article explaining how the cure works, and it seems like he's a legit doctor, even one who's internationally recognized. For those who haven't heard of the cure, it's called Tetrasil and was originally developed as a skin cream.

Dr. Antelman, whose work throughout the years has varied from innovative designs for nuclear submarine reactors and smart card batteries, discovered that silver (Ag) actually is formed by Ag and Ag3, and it is this discovery that lead him to the development of Tetrasil. (Tetrasil is not colloidal silver.) Through the construction of a molecular sized semiconductor, Dr. Antelman was able to force natural silver (which is actually ag2) into its two separate components of Ag and Ag3 and to keep them separate, thus retaining the potential for an electron discharge. In layman's terms, one section of the Tetrasil machine contains an extra electron charge that desparately wants to cross to the other side, but cannot due to the manner in which the molecular machine is constructed. The molecular machine is, thereby, polarized and charged, and remains so until triggered.

The Tetrasil machine is triggered when it comes into contact with a pathogen (thus the reason for the name "anti-pathogenic molecular crystal device"). Pathogens (bacteria and virii alike) are drawn to the device by strong covalent forces, and when they come into contact with the machine they are locked into place by these forces. The extra electron charge is then free to make its way to the other side of the Tetrasil machine by traversing the cellular membrane of the pathogen, which it immediately does. The 2 volt discharge electrocutes the pathogen in the process. A chelation process is triggered as a result and both the Tetrasil machine and the dead pathogen bound to it are removed by the liver. The liver is
stressed, but not damaged.

I've also contacted him directly through e-mail, and he sent me this:

Subsequenly single injections of TST cured 8 out of 10 paients in
a Honduras clinic supervised by a well known Research Director of Honduras'
Flemming Phamaceuticals. Our report was sent to the NE Jrnl. of medicine.
Their deputy Editor sent me a letter on oct 27, 1997 (their correspondence no
973124 ) indicating "lack of sufficient space to publish the article."

Subseuently we cured completely aout 55 AIDS pateints. In 2001 a top
S. African Executive monitored 5 cures. One patient his brother -given up for dead
doing well, completely cured; and another living normally after given last rites.
Only 5 weeks ago a Kenya woman was completly cured

Jan. 8, 98 BBI News carried results of Honduras clinicals The Int. Precious
Metals Inst.. in Pennsicola FL is selling a disc of their 2001 onvention in Tucson AZ
with my paper on TST against viruses.

As for the future we do not have the 6-800 million dollars required for FDA registration

If this cure truly exists, how is it not widely known, and why would registration require such an exorbitant fee when the world is in crisis from aids? Something just doesn't seem right about this. Does anyone know what's going on with this supposed cure, or if this entire thing is a hoax?

Some sites of interest:

www.rexresearch.com...
www.tetrasil.com...
www.keelynet.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Use of silver is not a hoax, colloidial silver is well known, although others swear that ionic silver is many times more effective (probably true). The fact that surface treated sliver foil is used in protective blankets for fire victims speaks volums about its potential, although i don't know if it can outright CURE aids on the spot.

Creating a specific compound which preserves a moleculat charge is certainly a progressive step in the development of therapeutic silver.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've had shingles for the past two weeks. The doctor prescribed acyclovir, an antibiotic 4 days after my rash appeared and the first day small blisters appeared from the middle of my back, under my right arm and middle of my chest (a band of lesions). I had chicken pox when I was 2 years old and I am presently 40 years old. I ordered Tetrasil a few days after my hives started to heal from the antibiotic and within a few hours of application my "pins-and-needles" pains returned on and near the site of the rash. I took a codeine/tylenol pill and I'm theorizing that the virus is attracted to the silver oxide so that my liver can flush it out later. So I guess Tetrasil must be working! I hope!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zhangmaster

Hello there zhangmaster, I was wondering if I could get Dr. Antelmans e-mail address. I have Aids and would love to try this to see if it works.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What causes the silver to react to the body and how? What do you think it is dispersing to?

Interesting article to do further research....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I have used Tetrasil effectively for a couple years and it even works against fungus, just as colloidal silver will. The benefit is that the compound the silver is in, stays in place where as the colloidal silver will just brush off after the water dries.
I would love to find it it a more liquid form for internal use though. I use colloidal silver already but I think this stuff would be more potent against some of the more rapidly reproducing bioengineered virus and bacteria that are out there now. Colloidal silver does work for that but a stronger version of it would be wham-o-dine!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I am posting this in response to the simple question which has been asked over and over again regarding the efficacious nature of Tetrasil and the fact that it seems to have been kept a secret even though it claims to be a "miracle cure" for many horrific diseases, not the least of which is HIV/AIDS.
For a time, I worked for the an organization whose sole purpose was and is the handling of AIDS patients' needs, and, for the purposes of my own protection, I will not list their actual name here. I was personally approached by a representative of Dr. Antelman, who was seeking no more than assistance in getting Tetrasil passed by the FDA here in the United States. I was made privy to extremely detailed information regarding the Tetrasil cure, including specifics on how it functioned and copies of the clinical trial reports both in Honduras and Israel, and the results I saw were nothing less than miraculous.
At that time, I approached my superiors at that organization, and advised them of what was presented to me, and the fact that I was completely convinced that this was, in fact, the answer to all the problems of containing and curing the pandemic. I provided them with videos and hard-copy information which detailed everything from the research that led Dr. Antelman to finding the cure to very specific requirements for making the cure available to anyone and everyone who might need it.
At that time, I was told by my superiors that they would "look into it", and that I should not discuss what I knew with anyone, even including co-workers. Little did I know, they were just as corrupt as the pharmaceutical companies in their lack of desire for an actual cure to be made public.
Many people speak of conspiracy theories, and few take them seriously, calling such theories the products of paranoid delusions. They outwardly snicker behind their hands at those who would seek to expose such conspiracies, all the while knowing that they are part of that conspiracy and doing everything in their power to hide and bury anything that might lead to exposure.
Tetrasil works. It is, in fact, everything that Dr. Antelman claims it to be, and anyone who refutes this is doing so in an effort to further bury the truth. Here's why...
Pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars from selling useless drugs to dying people, and these drugs are tailored to control symptoms of the diseases, without ever curing the disease. This is because, if the disease is cured, the patient will no longer buy more of the drugs, and the pharmaceutical companies will cease to gain insane amounts of profit. Make no mistake, the percentages of profit being made, the difference between manufacturing/distribution costs and consumer cost (price), is in the thousands of percent, sometimes in the tens of thousands.
Organizations like the one I worked for exist solely to help people who have these diseases, and if the diseases are controlled and cured, these organizations will no longer have a purpose for existing, and they will no longer get the grants and donations which put their upper echelons in fine houses with fine cars, and those things are much more important to them than actually saving lives and ending human misery.
Let me tell you how I know, not believe, but KNOW, that Tetrasil works. I've used it. Amongst the things Dr. Antelman's representative gave me, were several samples of the topical ointment. I kept one, although I realize that may not be very ethical. Thank god I did, because I developed a tumor (melanoma), and used the Tetrasil on it. It was a very small tumor, and I applied the ointment as directed and AFTER ONLY A FEW DAYS THE TUMOR HAD COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED! Vanished!! Gone!! Never to be seen again!!! I have since given the ointment to others who had a variety of medical conditions, including kelloidal tissue, melanoma tumors and topical infections, and each and every one of them was completely cured by using the Tetrasil.
I don't care if anyone wants to believe me, I know the truth. The problem is, no one can stop these death mongers from suppressing the cure for most of the "incurable" diseases our society faces, because they have control of massive amounts of money, they control what information is released to the public, and they will never allow anything to shake them from their lofty, comfortable seats of power.
I have remained silent about this for years, fearing retribution for daring to tell the truth, but I can no longer do so. The most important person in the world to me has now been diagnosed with skin cancer, amongst other medical problems, and I no longer have any Tetrasil to offer her, so I will have to watch her slowly suffer and die just to ensure that one more rich person can afford their next Porsche, their next mansion in Beverly Hills, their next mistress. This is the price I am going to pay for remaining silent for so long, and I accept that. Maybe, now that the truth has been told, people will stand up and demand justice. Maybe all of those rich people, who, if they get sick, can afford to fly overseas and get Tetrasil for themselves and be cured, will wake up one night in a cold sweat, realizing what they've done and never sleeping soundly again.
I can only hope so.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The tetrasil is still available thru the aidance website... they changed the name to terrasil, and call the silver 'activated minerals' but as far as I can tell, it is still the same stuff it has always been, (I've been using it with great sucess for 3 or so years).

And YAH., this stuff works great! And I did find a liquid version of the silver they use.. it is nanosilver, from what I can tell, and it is thru Nutronix. They have the pure nanosilver in distilled water and also a gel that works topically that doesn't leave the brown residue if you go in the direct sunlight with it, as terrasil will. The gel, however doesn't penetrate the skin like the terrasil ointment does and so doesn't work as well on the deeper skin issues like the one where the fungus is under the surface of the skin and so not treatable with traditional anti-fungals.

And it is part of the NWO bunch's plan to ruin the health of the average human, especially the ones here in the US, because we are the last bastion of freedom holding out against their plan to dominate humanity.. aka turn us all into their slaves. If you recall the dark ages, you can get a glimpse of how they'd like life here on earth to be, with them in the top catholic church leadership positions and their flunkies as the nobles of europe. Not pretty.

Another healing modality that has been suppressed is Dr. Hulda Clark's protocol, which is based on toxins and parasites invading organs, not just hanging out in the intestinal track like one would suppose. I use it to stop my diabetes, and I have no reason to think it wouldn't work as well on cancer.

Over on Curezone.com (I think, or .net) there are whole support threads for her stuff, where there are any number of people posting success with using her protocol against many things, cancer included. If I had cancer, I would definitely do her protocol rigorously. But since I do it for dealing with diabetes, I am pretty sure I will never get cancer, since I am killing the parasites in my body with a weekly dose of anti parasite herbs anyway. And trying to avoid the toxins she found allow the parasites to live in the organs that are at the root of the disease.

Since, like terrasil, you never hear of her work, even to debunk it, you can pretty well assume it works. That's how big pharma (NWO's lapdog industry) deals with stuff that they can't debunk. No one will find out about it if they just ignore it in both the medical industry and in the media (also their lapdog for mind and thought control), so that is exactly the way they keep the information from getting out, just as you encountered.

Another protocol that is wham-o-dyne against virus and bacteria is the work of Dr. Bob Beck. His electrical and electro-magnetic based equipment can kill virus and bacteria just by applying it to the surface of the skin. I don't know if it works against cancer.. he was shooting to cure aids (which he had numerous cases of success with, even as Dr. Clark does), but if you have a staph or lung infection or stomach infection, it kills it dead, and almost immediately.

It isn't all that effective against fungus though. The only thing I've found helpful for that is olive leaf extract and nano-silver of course, and keeping your body as alkaline as possible.. I use alkalife drops in my water; an easy way to help with that.

edit on 31-12-2010 by DragonriderGal because: Adding information

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I can confirm that terrasil cream is great for skin conditions. I also know some one who used it for skin conditions left on their legs after leg ulcers and it really helped to return it to normal.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tumbl3w33d

How accessible is this Tetracil?

top topics

join