It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Flight 93 land in Cleveland!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If you have not already, check out (google) "Operation Northwoods", in particular the segment detailing a chartered flight of college students. The entire document is a great read... showing the amazing degree of creativity employed to shape public opinion and start wars.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Do some research, then examine both sides of the issue. Then pick the facts you like, because Ones in Charge will never NEVER tell you the truth.

mindprod.com...

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Anyone cold blooded enough to PERP 911 would simply order Flights 77 and 93 to continue to the Atlantic where they would be ditched just past the continental shelf where they would never be found or recovered.

Does anyone really believe that anyone cold blooded enough to perp this crime would leave behind enough witnesses to fill two airliners? No ... the smart money says all those passengers are dead and for all practical purposes unrecoverable.

BTW --Pilots for 911 truth CRACKED all the Flight Data info on Flight 77. That flight was some 273 feet ABOVE the Pentagon at the time of impact.

From there, it must have flown somewhere. Again --best bet is, Flight 77 is at the bottom of the Atlantic.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amethyst

I heard of this also, and several witnesses came forward to say this, as I remember. Here is the scenario I see; the people were quickly put aboard an Aurora type spacecraft and flown to Mars for forced slave labor there, while the plane was quickly taken into a maintenance hanger and repainted to remove Flight 93 forever. Make sense? I mean we know no plane crashed in at the site, the Coroner at the site said there was no blood present.

I will go further here with this theory of mine, please bear with me. The Towers themselves were blasted down with a space based Beam Weapon, fired from the Space Station. (What did you think all those secret military missions were for anyway) The planes that witnesses saw were created with holographic imaging technology, which we know the government has, and we also know is operational. The Murrow Building in Oklahoma was the first, test target, and it was a success, the real target was the Trade Center, for two reasons. One, to steal all the gold that was stored there, and second to destroy offices and files that TPTB did not want to become public. Sill make sense?

The world is not as it seems, people, and hasn't been for some time now. We are living in a created reality, via Montauk technology, and without an understanding of how this tech works, you are trapped in this false reality. You have lost zero point reference. Soon this will all become clear to everyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amethyst

i was in 6th grade and it was bus safety day and there were kids outside before the attack. they weren't told and when came in they said they saw the plane turn around going back towards PA. they had no idea of the attack. ill never forget anything about that day ...not the mention that they showed us 6th graders people jumping from buildings...tho im glade in a way that i could see all the stuff that was being reported that day like a news station in PA that was interviewing people in a stores parking lot that said they saw a black plane fly right over their heads that was totally silent before that plane "crashed".
the idea that the plane landed in cle hopkins is absurd

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I work for American Airlines and I was working at Cleveland Hopkins on 9/11. The aircraft that diverted was a Delta Airlines 767 and its true that they thought it had been hijacked but it turned out to be a false alarm

Why can't you guys ever get me and my luggage to the same terminal?

Just asking questions.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous ATS
I work for American Airlines and I was working at Cleveland Hopkins on 9/11. The aircraft that diverted was a Delta Airlines 767 and its true that they thought it had been hijacked but it turned out to be a false alarm

Sorry, you can say, or be anyone or anything you want on the internet with no way to prove it -- I'll believe Mayor White who officially said Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, was moved to a secure location and passengers were taken off.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PoleDickle

Except he didn't. He said a 767 out of Boston, believed to have been hijacked landed and went to a secure area. He never identified the airline or a flight number.

stevenwarran.blogspot.com...
edit on 5/2/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PoleDickle
I'll believe Mayor White who officially said Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, was moved to a secure location and passengers were taken off.

Care to show a valid source for that quote? Unless....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
How often do we need to have this same crap theory repeated.

I thought this died back in 2010 or something.

You are implying that the 44 people who died on that flight were some how fakes, the implication is essentially that they are crisis actors. It sick because a theory like this is trying to rob people like Mark Bingham's mother of her last words with her son, would you really look that poor women in the eye and tell her that her son was just a crisis actor and she as in on it?

So for that reason alone this whole theory is utter BS.

To be clear right from the start I refuse to engage in any theory that involves crisis actors or fake planes due to the disgusting level of disrespect they imply to the victims but I just wanted to point out how wrong this whole silly theory is.
edit on 2-5-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Get over yourself. Its a conspiracy sites. The relatives know better than to check it out if discussion about the events trigger them.

And to OP all you need to know is that there are families missing their loved ones. Whether the planes were switched with the passenger airliners flown out to the sea on remote control or landed and the passengers were killed or indeed smashed into the towers, there is not sufficient evidence to support any alternative theories in this regard, therefore we are just dealing with speculation and everybody can only add their own.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A former neighbor of mine flew for United. He was grounded in FL when ALL air traffic was stopped on 9/11.

The neighborhood we shared is bordered by the PA Turnpike. He learned that day (after he learned that Flight 93 went down in nearby Shanksville, Somerset County) that Flight 93 was flying visually, counting the OH/PA Turnpike interchanges to get to Bedford, PA to turn south (to go to DC). In effect he learned that Flight 93 flew DIRECTLY over our neighborhood. It was theorized that the mass casualties that they could have incurred if they hit an office building in Cleveland or Pittsburgh was over ruled in terms of the symbolism of "hitting" DC.

My United employed neighbor theorized that the passengers started their assault somewhere over Monroeville to Irwin, to bring it down near Somerset.

Co-workers of mine (working near Somerset, Pa) thought it was a mine explosion. No earthquakes here, but the ground shook violently nearby on impact.

Just the two cents I can add of that horrific day.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

The Flight data recorder shows that hijackers dialed in the VOR radio beacon at Reagan National airport

May have been using the turnpike as visual clue, but most of the navigation was done using on board instruments

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join