It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact School.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Came accross this ,

A school has opened in russia , with the purpose of teaching people how to react if they are abducted ! as well as helping people to find out where are the best spots to look for UFO's

"We teach people how to spot a flying saucer, where you should go to see one and how to react if you meet an extraterrestrial."

Markova is adamant she and her colleagues are qualified to teach students how to deal with the first encounter with an alien race.

full article here - www.iol.co.za...

Good idea? , any one know any thing more about the people and orginiztions mentioned in the link? and what do you think about this kind of idea?.would you sign up ?

Any insight would help as Aliens interest me although i don't know much about them ( other than what iv'e read on ATS)

[edit on 24-3-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I dont see anyone listed who could tell people, anymore then anyone of us could about what to do if they see or meet an "alien".

I'd be curious as to how much enrollment costs. You'd prolly find the answer to much more in that direction.

On the plus side, I have always wanted to visit the M triangle in Russia.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
jritzmann is right. sounds like a 'get rich quick' scheme.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
buckaroo:

Steven Greer's organization, The Disclosure Project, offers this type of training. Check out the web site.

Take a look at the video at the site; it's worth the time. And, a great book to read on the subject, which is listed by Greer in his book Disclosure, is Philip Corso's The Day After Roswell.

Lots of interesting stuff out there. Keep searching!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
the American version...

new topics

top topics

join