It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Employed Vampires As Weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
HOUSTON -- A paranormal researcher has chilling news that the U.S. government has used witchcraft and sorcery as weapons of warfare.

Nick Redfern's new book "Strange Secrets: Real Government Files on the Unknown" (Paraview Pocket Books) uses declassified government documents to detail how counterintelligence preyed upon Filipino superstitions by spreading rumors of vampires in the Philippine jungles during an uprising in the 1950s.

Redfern says a member of the U.S. military also told him the tactic was used up until the late 1970s in the Vietnam War by spreading rumors to the Vietcong that the jungles were inhabited by werewolves.

He says it's difficult to tell if the military is using the same tactic on Al Qaeda or the Iraqis because information on those operations has not been declassified yet.

www.ncbuy.com...

If this is true what rumours of types of ghouls do you think they are spreading to Al Qaeda and in Iraq?

You can just imagine the Vietcong "Those damn werewolves!!!"

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I suppose if you believed in those sort of things they could be a deciding factor in war, a nice scare tactic for the weak minded.

kudos to our govt

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There are stories right now coming out of Afghanasthan about mutant mystry tigers allegedly released by the US forces.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Does not surprise me in the least and I am sure that Russia has and does consider the same bag of tricks also.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I'm gonna try and spread the rumour in Iraq that the Jolly Green Giant is about.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Metal Gear Solid 2 anyone?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Good PSYOP. Very good in fact.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The government employing vampires!?! Ever see the anime called "Blood: The Last Vampire"?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
In Iraq right now, there are rumors that US troops have X ray vision and special high tech thermal coolant underwear.

In Saudi, I remeber one dude telling me that US troops had the ability read mind and send psychic attacks, thats how they wiped out Saddams military, is that they sent psychic blasts enfeebling thier midns and forcing them to surrender.

Those psyops boy sure do get carried way dont they?

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
The government employing vampires!?! Ever see the anime called "Blood: The Last Vampire"?

Finaly! somebody on ATS has seen this great film. I love it. Anyways I think is #ed up that the U.S used those tactics to screw with their enimies minds. You would have thought that all that agent orange and napalm would have been enough.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Vampires isn't going to scare anybody. I would of used the Rosie O'Donnel Naked strategy

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No wonder why our campaigns against terrorism haven�t been very successful.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's well-documented that both the US and the late USSR had extensive projects in the field of psionics. I wouldn't be surprised if they got something out fo it, and now both sides have reaves. It's unsettling at best. However, judging by the fact that we don't hear much about it, I suspect that latent psychic ability is still fairly rare. Therefore, it is not unreasonable to suspect a small psi corps, or perhaps several individuals places with specops teams to enhance their effictiveness.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
How many sasquatches do you think they have?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not nearly enough, in their minds.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
How many sasquatches do you think they have?

I heard they have 9.......

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   

In Iraq right now, there are rumors that US troops have X ray vision and special high tech thermal coolant underwear.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What do Witches have to do with Vampires? (unless they are REALLY goodlooking, I mean :lol

Seriously. you would think if we were going to use the esoteric sciences against them, it would be holographic images of Pamela Anderson & give those religious extremists heartattacks.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
How about lining up the goths for target practice?

They are all obsessed with death anyways.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Friend of mine's father used to dope up on anti-venom and then go into a questioning session during the last round of SE Asian Wargames with a viper in his hand, having it bite him in the arm repeatedly, telling the subject that he was a god. The subject knew the vipers bite to be fatal.

He would then ask the subject if they were a god, as he stood in front of them with the viper.

Evidently they answered just about any question he liked about that point.

As for the actual effect, I would believe it to be effective on primitive culture folks. But he did have a BW photo on his office wall depicting that scene on a number of different occasions.

He was a very interesting fellow to put it mildly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join