It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ATS: 911 Scholars for Truth Member Murdered

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is the reason the "authorities" demand you comply with anything an armed agressor or thief demands. In some cases you will be punished for attempting to defend yourself. If the man had at least tried to fight for his life, he may still be alive, and perhaps if there was a conspiracy involved, a living captured agressor may be of good use. Pros and cons of defending yourself:

Defending yourself____________| Not___________
You may be injured/killed |You may be injured killed
You may disable agressor |Agressor escapes with you as a victim
You increase your self confidence |May decrease self confidence and cause
|depression
Any pre-meditated plot is |Any possible pre-meditated plot may
exposed |never be exposed




posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
will the media follow up, and we will find out why these three people were throwing guns out their windows?
don't think you can out think black-ops. it's like fighting a shadow(ignorance). light(knowledge) is your best weapon.

this hit is intended to intimidate. it would be too obvious to take out a prof. the not so subtle current of fear that is being diverted to the scholars for truth will either work, or not work.
the scholars will not let this dog sleep, i'm guessing/hoping. although, it seems that plausible deniability has been built-in to the hit, and it may be another enigma wrapped in a riddle.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
This is the reason the "authorities" demand you comply with anything an armed agressor or thief demands. In some cases you will be punished for attempting to defend yourself. If the man had at least tried to fight for his life, he may still be alive, and perhaps if there was a conspiracy involved, a living captured agressor may be of good use. Pros and cons of defending yourself:



This guy was with his mum carrying the messages (grocerys) to the car, two guys with guns demand whatever, now unless you are Chuck Norris i would do as they ask.

Perhaps the mugger was sick and tired of people simply not fighting back, tried to give the kid a fright, whoops.

Who knows.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They just walked up and demanded the purse. They didnt even pull out a gun until the purse was handed over. Thats cowardly on both sides in my opinion. Im sorry maybe its just American culture to be afraid and allow yourself to be at the mercy of criminals without even trying to defend yourself. But I am Colombian, and in Colombia people typically fight back regardless of what an agressor has.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
They just walked up and demanded the purse. They didnt even pull out a gun until the purse was handed over. Thats cowardly on both sides in my opinion. Im sorry maybe its just American culture to be afraid and allow yourself to be at the mercy of criminals without even trying to defend yourself. But I am Colombian, and in Colombia people typically fight back regardless of what an agressor has.


Generally we're taught at school and the like not to fight back. If someone wants your life, that's different. But why risk your life when someone wants your property? I'd rather be alive and without my wallet than die knowing I put up a good fight. Acting belligerently may scare off some attackers, but usually it's only going to get you hurt, unless you're in good shape and know how to fight and are lucky enough that the other guy isn't armed. What is the sense in fighting back when you have nothing but the other guy has a knife or gun?

Smart thing to do IMO is always carry a decoy wallet, or, if you carry a purse, keep your really important stuff in a wallet on your person. Won't protect you from someone looking to harm you, but it will protect you from common thieves.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i actually live and work in the area....i don't recall anybody being murdered in this area for years. where it happened is a rather public area, foot, vehicle, bus traffic constantly. what a 'weird coincidence' that he was just visting AND was a member of 911 scholars for truth.....what a weird double coincidence...say it again.
but the police seem to be pointing to sometype of 'somali gang' that was 'pushed' out of another area of town. with the prevalance of somalians, uptown area is becoming New Somalia.....

maybe it was random....a double coincidence..i'm on the fence with this one..for now



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know my problem with this?

You take the number of people in the U.S. and then you take the number of people who get killed per-year. That then leaves you with the chance of any-one person being killed, you then take the number of people in this movement. From what I worked out off of the top of my head and a bit of quick research, at least one of them per-year, statistically could die. However, instead of looking at the logical chances of this death people jump to a conclusion - we all desire to see a conspiracy here.

...and instead of jumping to this conclusion, why not look at the location and why he was there? If he was in an area, where muder/muggings, were common - then why was he? Does he live there? Meeting someone? OR alternatively, if these people left their area [where they normally conduct crime] why? Who sent them? Instead, we're missing vital information in our Quest for Conspiracy. This doesn't help us, however pure facts and evidence does - something so far, yet to be displayed.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
You know my problem with this?

You take the number of people in the U.S. and then you take the number of people who get killed per-year. That then leaves you with the chance of any-one person being killed, you then take the number of people in this movement. From what I worked out off of the top of my head and a bit of quick research, at least one of them per-year, statistically could die. However, instead of looking at the logical chances of this death people jump to a conclusion - we all desire to see a conspiracy here.

...and instead of jumping to this conclusion, why not look at the location and why he was there? If he was in an area, where muder/muggings, were common - then why was he? Does he live there? Meeting someone? OR alternatively, if these people left their area [where they normally conduct crime] why? Who sent them? Instead, we're missing vital information in our Quest for Conspiracy. This doesn't help us, however pure facts and evidence does - something so far, yet to be displayed.


i think it COULD have been a random coincidence.
however, when i think of the 40+ dead microbiologists who were murdered, and i think of their autopsy reports, which were often fudged to make suicide or accident the cause of death, when the cause of death was obviously not these things, then i see a pattern.
i'm thinking of a vast cover-up under the post-kennedy forty yr. old umbrella of "NATIONAL SECURITY".
well. what is national security? do you think a public that is uninformed as to the real issues, and the real implications of the real problems, is in any position to contribute to the overall safety and security of a nation?
do you measure security by how many times you are fingerprinted on the way to work? do you measure it by the ability of the government to monitor your every word and move and thought? how will you know WHO is monitoring you, when all inquiries into government behaviour are hand-waved away as issues of "national security"?

yes. it was a soap box speech.

the chance that this was a random, senseless murder are SLIM to say the least.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by billybob]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Your math must be off.

This FBI report on murder in 2004 describes the murder rate in the United States as 5.5 per 100,000 people for that year. There's been a trend of decline in the past few years so you can probably expect it to be lower now.

The nationwide chance of being murdered should be a little less than 1 in 18,182 today (simplification of 5.5:100,000). 1 in 18,182 means if Scholars for 9/11 Truth had 18,182 members, you could expect one of them to die per year. S9/11T only have 60-some full members, and this guy was one of them. These people are scattered around the country, remember. And at least one lives out of the country.

This death is quite an odd coincidence, if you don't think it was deliberate.


Edit: Also, in Minneapolis, the rate, as of 2004, was 14.1 per 100,000 (source). That's still 1 in every 7,092. How many Scholars for 9/11 Truth do you think were in Minneapolis at the time of the murder?

You can't chalk this one up to statistics.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by bsbray11]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
People are forgetting just a few facts.

1. Life is not fair and it will never be fair. You never know what could happen to you, but you shouldn't be dwelving in uncertainties, unless you are already paranoid.

2. People do die in muggings, and there are muggings being done everyday, you never know how a robber will react.

3. When people are being robbed, and if there is a weapon involved, anything can happen, even if it doesn't make sense.

I still remember a robbery that went bad and caused the death of a young girl in Spain in my neighborhood. In fact it was in the same block I lived in, and I am pretty sure some of you know someone who was either beaten, stabbed or even killed in a robbery.

A teenager girl, in her early teens, was going from her house to buy some sweets whe she was stopped by a robber who had a wodden stake and was asking her for the money. The teenager girl was in shock and didn't respond fast enough, the robber thrust the stake in her heart, took her money, which was only change, and ran away.

What is the point of this? Well, first of all you shouldn't believe that a person who is trying to rob you with a weapon is going to be a friendly neighbor who only wants some money...you shouldn't expect someone trying to rob you, with a weapon, to play nice. In conclusion, # does happens.

If there have been several members of this "*cough* movement" who had died in different places from muggings, then this conspiracy theory would hold more water.

One member of this "*cough* movement" dies in a robbery, and some people want to immediately label it as "he was killed by some government agency?......

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Muaddib]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"*cough* movement"?

they have a large list of "*cough* phd.s" who are not stupid, and who have risked their lives and careers on the veracity of their beliefs.

you should try and be less "*cough* obvious", "*cough* cointel".

charlie sheen is my hero, because denise richards is stunning.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
and there is a larger group of phds who think this theory is nonsense.

The group is trying to claim "they know the truth" That their theory is the only truth, yet the facts still remain....

Oh and btw.... i must be a "cointel agent" because i disagree with this right?.....


I better write to Congress, and every tripple lettered agency, I am not getting paid for what I am doing....


[edit on 26-3-2006 by Muaddib]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
I better write to Congress, and every tripple lettered agency, I am not getting paid for what I am doing....



that's what 'they' all say. it's a non-argument, until you produce your lack of pay-stubs.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You do realize that there are things called 'thrill killings' by teens(seen the vidoes of the teens killing bums), there are gang initiations where you must walk up and just kill someone, they could have been so hopped up on something it just happened.

This is random crime as horrible as it is. 30,000 people die from firearms used in murder EACH year.

However, just because he contirbuted to truth for 9/11 it must be a black op. A a professional hit of any kind would not have been done in front of so many witnesses, let alone in front of family. it makes no sense.

My deepest empathy for the family but I feel there is nothing here to find.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
and there is a larger group of phds who think this theory is nonsense.


No there aren't. There is just a larger group that haven't asserted any opinion.

Try to come up with a list of Ph. D.'s in support of the official story larger than the number of Ph. D.'s with Scholars for 9/11 Truth. Not stating an opinion publically is not the same as supporting the official story. I certainly wouldn't want anyone that didn't know me assuming what I think on certain issues.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.9-11commission.gov...



or these guys maybe...

911research.wtc7.net...

Weidlinger Associates The ones who did Silverstiens investigation

or these guys from FEMA

911research.wtc7.net...


Seems to me alot of Phd's. lawyers and engineers have come to the same conclusion. Are they are working togehter?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by esdad71]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sorry, double post...

[edit on 26-3-2006 by esdad71]



posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

that's what 'they' all say. it's a non-argument, until you produce your lack of pay-stubs.


Unless you can prove that I am what you are claiming, I wouldn't be making accusations on the boards, the more intelligent members will lose all respect for ya, unless you just want the respect from anyone who would accept any theory as "truth".......

There could be another reason for you doing this... you could be a Communist sympathizer, or worse a Communist, and you are being paid by the Russian government, or the Chinese government to try to give credence to such topics....

Are you being paid by the Communists billybob?.....



[edit on 27-3-2006 by Muaddib]



posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
..............
Seems to me alot of Phd's. lawyers and engineers have come to the same conclusion. Are they are working togehter?

[edit on 26-3-2006 by esdad71]


Uh oh esdad71, some members are probably going to label you as "a government agent" now.....

You know, you can't disagree with them, because then you are immediately "another 007 working for the U.S. government"....


On second thought, who wouldn't want to be a 007?, with all those women wanting to share their bodies with you, and being able to use everyday all those cool gadgets and awesome cars....
Where do I sign up????


[edit on 27-3-2006 by Muaddib]



posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

There could be another reason for you doing this... you could be a Communist sympathizer, or worse a Communist, and you are being paid by the Russian government, or the Chinese government to try to give credence to such topics....

Are you being paid by the Communists billybob?.....



Actually, Captain Expert, the Russian Government are not actually Communists any more, and haven't been since around the time of the fall of the Soviet Union.

On the Topic:

The whole thing has a slight aroma of fish about it, doesn't it? It could have been a robbery and murder totally unconnected to the Scholars 9/11 Truth work, I'm not doubting that at all, but these "incidents" always seem to be execution style Gun blasts to the head, stemming from unprovoked Robbery's... either that or your car suddenly develops a mind of it's own. Who knows what this guy could have been on to..



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join