It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Islam for Christianity and die?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Story here

OK, I don't get it. Christians and Muslims worship the same God. Muslims believe in Christ as a prophet. Same with Muhammed. They both preached about God. They both gave everyone a choice. They didn't kill you if you didn't accept, they said what they needed to and moved on. It was up to each individual to accept or reject them.

Now in Afganistan, they are trying to kill someone for switching to Christianity. Where does Muhammed say that Islan is to be forced on everyone or they die? Where does Christ say to kill those who do not accept God?

Do they think that everyone goes to heaven even if you serve Islam by force?

Muslims follow the prophet Muhammed and Christians follow the prophet Christ (from a muslim perspective). How do they justify this?

I don't understand.

Personally, I think parts of Islam and Christianity are both true and false, but they serve the same God. Both lay to much faith in the messenger and not enough in who sent them. But to be on the same team and one wanting to kill the other?

Both Muhammed and Christ would be gravely disappointed in us. And God, well he got fed up with us a loooong time ago.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sorry, I see this was already posted now in the news section.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That's ok. The spiritual/religious side of the issue can be discussed here.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
The price of following Jesus

That is a duplicate. Thanks, babloyi. Please continue your discussion in the above thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join