It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preventing Terrorism - A Scientifically Validated Approach to Prevent Terrorism and Ensure U.S. Secu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Preventing Terrorism - A Scientifically Validated Approach to Prevent Terrorism and Ensure U.S. Security and World Peace

a proposal made by John Hagelin, Ph.D... who may be known from the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know!? also a world-renowned quantum physicist, educator, author, and public policy expert. Dr. Hagelin has conducted pioneering research at CERN (the European Center for Particle Physics) and SLAC (the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center) and is responsible for the development of a highly successful grand unified field theory.

From his website you can find a link to another one of his websites.

John Hagelin's Main Webpage
The Proposal to Prevent Terrorism Website

Where he presents his proposal online too much to get indepth on this post, but the gist of it is he wants people to contribute directly to the Endowment Fund that will permanently support a group in India of 40,000 experts in Vedic technologies of consciousness to create permanent world peace, although I haven't throughly read the entire proposal, from what I know about the man, I imagine it would be a much more intelligent way of combating terrorism than bush's idea.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hagelin was the Natural Law Party candidate for US President in 2000.

Essentially, regardless of his phd, his party is along the lines of the maharishi school of management type stuff.

Take a bunch of people, have them mediate along hindu lines, and then it'll work, because hinduism is the real religion.

Its like prayer. Actually, it is prayer.

And it doesn't work. His group did a study in DC, where they prayed for a decrease in violence in the city. Violent incidents went up. Not down, not the same, but increased. Then they said 'well things would've been even worse if we hadn't prayed for peace'

Its not scientific, and the claim by them that it is when it clearly isn't makes them a pseudoscientific organization.

"Send me your money" say the preists.

join