It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the neocons in the Pentagon targeting electrical grids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
September 29, 2003�In July 2002, George W. Bush signed National Security Presidential Directive 16 (PD-16), a secret plan for the United States to wage cyber-warfare against other countries. Under the directive, the Pentagon�which is under the control of neoconservative zealots who make Dr. Strangelove seem relatively sane�is authorized to use electronic weaponry to bring down the electrical grids of enemy nations.

Since Bush's directive was signed, the world had witnessed more unexplained massive blackouts in the history of the modern age of electricity. Considering that the Pentagon, through manipulative schemers like Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and retired Admiral John Poindexter, has championed such ideas as a stock market betting parlor for future terrorist attacks and an Internet-based personal information surveillance program (both fortunately killed off by Congress), it is not far-fetched to consider the possibility that the recent spate of blackouts around the world are the result of another harebrained operation cooked up by the necons to demonstrate America's superiority in cyber-warfare.

After all, the Pentagon has a very bad track record when it comes to using civilian populations as guinea pigs for its experiments. Witness the awful effects of nuclear bomb testing on the peoples of the western United States and the Marshall Islands, depleted uranium-hardened shells on innocent civilians in war zones, and Agent Orange on American troops and civilians in Southeast Asia.

Since PD-16 was signed, blackouts affecting hundreds of millions of people are occurring on an unprecedented scale.

Rest of it here:

www.onlinejournal.com...

I haven't looked into the blackouts enough to draw my own theories yet, but I'm amazed that there isn't far much public concern with whats going on. I mean power is going out all over the globe but most people seem to be putting it down to "one of those things...". I'm not sure about the who's and the why's but there is definately something fishy going on, someone was controlling those blackouts.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hmmm

Though PD-16 might be a possible explanation of blackouts i tend to think otherwise.
IMO, blackouts are the work of energy corporations, they are going to get huge amounts of money now from goverments to "improve damaged power systems", which have been working fine ( with few exceptions) but suddenly they all failed at the same time.
Targets were western european countries and US, not exactly targets of possible Pentagon cyber warfare.

new topics

join