It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheres German WTC7 Demo Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
A few years ago I saw a video from a German news reporter ,I think he was a reporter, showing WTC7 comming down. When you zoomed in to the top right hand corner of the building you could clearly see 4 or 5 small explosions comming down the building floor by floor. One at a time in sequence. They were obviously demo charges.
I cant find this video anymore. Does anyone else remember it? Was it fake? It looked real to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This probably isn't the one you're looking for but it's close.

video.google.com...

I wonder how building 7 caught fire in the first place?

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Taishyou]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great Vids, keep em' coming. It is funny watching how fast yet smoothly those buildings fall down just from fire or some plane or higher floors crashing down.

Has anybody show an actual demo along side, like a split screen with the 911 demos? It would look awesome man.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello,

Here is the video in question. Please check the source page right here : Nails in the Coffin of Trade Seven

st12.startlogic.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
deny, Funny?????????????....wtf man?....I guess you'll be wetting yourself daily when the NWO comes to your town.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That video is the strongest argument I've seen so far. Yet I'm still unconvinced. Shy would small puffs from charges only come out of one corner?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Exactly.... think about that in a different way though... why would some "natural" collapse cuase puffs to come out in one corner in succession?

uh huh

Originally posted by ihatescifi
That video is the strongest argument I've seen so far. Yet I'm still unconvinced. Shy would small puffs from charges only come out of one corner?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Thanx Musclor and Taishyou. These were the videos I was looking for. Pretty good evidence I would say. With all the other evidence, there is no way anyone can convince me that WT 7 just ..........fell down?
Why isnt this on CNN, Fox, Msnbc,?

[edit on 25-3-2006 by tommyb98201]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's not just out of one corner of the building....

pay close attention to upper middle floors on or around the support columns of the building moving up.... right center right and conclude with the backend right side corners moving upwards in succession.....

Originally posted by ihatescifi

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow, Ive never never noticed that before, thanx for pointing it out. When I first saw this a few yrs ago I knew this whole 911 thing was a scam, so I started googling like hell. Its amazing how much evidence there is to back up the demo claims, especially with the Scholars for 911 and all.

top topics

join