It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Secret Societies on 9-11

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ciao. I dedicate to members of secret societies who have opinions less heard on 9-11 incident.I came to read about secret society members knowledge or ideas of official story of September 11. Can i hear some feelings from you who are members of a secret society? Agree with official story?

Ciao,
Cino Samitna




posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
what official story are you talking about? what in the world is the point your trying to make?

Sorry but i for one dont understand what your asking.



posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I believe the offical story, becuae I saw two planes hit the WTC on September 11th, 2001.

-- Boat



posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I believe the offical story, becuae I saw two planes hit the WTC on September 11th, 2001.

-- Boat


So, just because you saw 2 planes hit, you believe every single word of the official story.

I also saw 2 planes hit the buildings....not on 9-11 because they didn't have the footage yet from WTC1, but I still don't buy everything that the official story has claimed.

p.s. Boat. How did you see 2 planes hit on 9-11 from Vermont? Do you have the same television feed that GW has?

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Griff]



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Secret society people do you like him Alex Jones on CNN:

www.infowars.com...

Your feelings are welcome.


Cino Samitna



posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by Boatphone
I believe the offical story, becuae I saw two planes hit the WTC on September 11th, 2001.

-- Boat


So, just because you saw 2 planes hit, you believe every single word of the official story.

I also saw 2 planes hit the buildings....not on 9-11 because they didn't have the footage yet from WTC1, but I still don't buy everything that the official story has claimed.

p.s. Boat. How did you see 2 planes hit on 9-11 from Vermont? Do you have the same television feed that GW has?

[edit on 24-3-2006 by Griff]


Dude, they had footage of the first plane hit all over the news on 9-11. I saw footage of it before I went off to cross country practice that day of school. So before 1:30 pm pacific time. And the second plane hit was observed live by millions of Americans.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

what official story are you talking about? what in the world is the point your trying to make?

Sorry but i for one dont understand what your asking.


No need to be shy, you can give an opinion or share feelings about the offical 9-11 report.

You like this story on CNN? prisonplanet.com...

Please members of secret societies share feelings if you like?



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well, I don't speak for Freemasonry, but my view is simply that 9/11 was the result of a terrorist action which was able to happen due to the incompetence (rather than compliance) of the Bush administration.

I don't believe that it was a missile that hit the Pentagon.

I DO believe that the US government is withholding a huge amount of important information regarding the events of the day, but that this is an attempt to conceal their incompetence rather than some dark betrayal or anything...



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i suppose you could call the terrorists a "secret" society. we dont know ALL the members, they meet secretly, and we dont know their capibilities. so i suppose they are a secret society who were behind the attack. So what?



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Cinosamitna, sorry to disappoint you, but the secret society members here have the job of keeping secrets, 'secret', by calling those who leak secrets, 'mental' and other grown up things like that.

Listen to them and you'll 'know' the world is covered in "good men becoming better", and it's not their fault this bad world is becoming worse. There's a worldwide brotherhood of enlightened people who 'know' what the rest of us profane, are too stupid to know; that we're too stupid to deserve the truth, that only they have the right to twist, spin and manipulate, so we won't panic when they inflict on us, 'what's best for us'.

That events like 9/11 get 'done to people' would be alot harder to take if it wasn't for Whistleblowers being an example of those who still thirst for justice. Doctors, police, military, firemen etc. are often moved to blow the whistle on corrupt/incompetant colleges, but I can't think of any that are also still practicing 'brothers', in good standing.

Side thought; A long list of Whistleblowing masons and their ilk, who kept in good standing with their lodges after doing so, would go a long way to changing some opinions held on who/what they really worship above all.

No, I wouldn't expect any enlightenment on the facts and fiction of 9/11 from any secret society members, because we 'profane' wouldn't 'understand' it all, if they did care to honestly share.

Yeah, lets just stick to those favourite words of the corrupt; incompetence and human error. Can't prove corruption if you can't dis-prove both those causes.

Hey, but that's just my light hearted take on it, and they've already stated in many 'colourfull' ways, that my opinion, 'ain't worth tuppence'.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hi

Well, I don't speak for Freemasonry, but my view is simply that 9/11 was the result of a terrorist action which was able to happen due to the incompetence (rather than compliance) of the Bush administration.


I wonder why no one get fired over incompetent? You not speak of for Freemasonry?What feelings have freemasonry about 9-11?


I don't believe that it was a missile that hit the Pentagon.


What you feelings say hit Pentagon?


[edit on 26-3-2006 by Cinosamitna]



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ciao.

Originally posted by umwolves123
i suppose you could call the terrorists a "secret" society. we dont know ALL the members, they meet secretly, and we dont know their capibilities. so i suppose they are a secret society who were behind the attack. So
what?


What kind of secrets societies can outsmart this Bush? Please tell me you feelings on who made attack happen when on 9-11?



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Cinosamitna, sorry to disappoint you, but the secret society members here have the job of keeping secrets, 'secret', by calling those who leak secrets, 'mental' and other grown up things like that.

Listen to them and you'll 'know' the world is covered in "good men becoming better", and it's not their fault this bad world is becoming worse. There's a worldwide brotherhood of enlightened people who 'know' what the rest of us profane, are too stupid to know; that we're too stupid to deserve the truth, that only they have the right to twist, spin and manipulate, so we won't panic when they inflict on us, 'what's best for us'.

That events like 9/11 get 'done to people' would be alot harder to take if it wasn't for Whistleblowers being an example of those who still thirst for justice. Doctors, police, military, firemen etc. are often moved to blow the whistle on corrupt/incompetant colleges, but I can't think of any that are also still practicing 'brothers', in good standing.

Side thought; A long list of Whistleblowing masons and their ilk, who kept in good standing with their lodges after doing so, would go a long way to changing some opinions held on who/what they really worship above all.

No, I wouldn't expect any enlightenment on the facts and fiction of 9/11 from any secret society members, because we 'profane' wouldn't 'understand' it all, if they did care to honestly share.

Yeah, lets just stick to those favourite words of the corrupt; incompetence and human error. Can't prove corruption if you can't dis-prove both those causes.

Hey, but that's just my light hearted take on it, and they've already stated in many 'colourfull' ways, that my opinion, 'ain't worth tuppence'.



Thanks you suzy ryan you are nice lady. i think secret societies are knowing something on 9-11.can even protecting us from dangerous attacks but some secret societies, do they agree on offical story or no?



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey Suzy, I've got an amazing idea. Instead of trolling and misusing punctuating, why don't you offer your opinion on this topic?

If you're still nursing your wounds over some earlier argument in another thread, get over it. This is a forum. People have differing opinions. Sometimes, our opinion of your opinion will not be favourable. That's life.


Originally posted by Cinosamitna
Hi

Well, I don't speak for Freemasonry, but my view is simply that 9/11 was the result of a terrorist action which was able to happen due to the incompetence (rather than compliance) of the Bush administration.


I wonder why no one get fired over incompetent? You not speak of for Freemasonry?What feelings have freemasonry about 9-11?


I don't believe that it was a missile that hit the Pentagon.


What you feelings say hit Pentagon?


[edit on 26-3-2006 by Cinosamitna]


I think that historically, there have been a LOT of people who should have been removed from their positions, but have not. Our own Prime Minister (here in Australia) refuses to ask for the resignations of his staff, even when it has been made blatantly obvious that they had made grievous errors in judgement which have affected the lives of many. As I said, there is a LOT that the Bush administration hasn't revealed. I could speculate, but I have no evidence.

Freemasonry doesn't have a collective view on 9-11, despite the uninformed suggestion of some people who think that it is a vast pyramidic structure with a central leadership.

Lastly, I think that what hit the Pentagon is exactly what they said. A passenger jet.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ciao roark

Freemasonry doesn't have a collective view on 9-11, despite the uninformed suggestion of some people who think that it is a vast pyramidic structure with a central leadership.


I am no collective view also. Do some Freemason think 9-11 is inside conspiracy. are you can join and still believe?


Lastly, I think that what hit the Pentagon is exactly what they said. A passenger jet.


I feel a smaller jet was crashed when I see pictures it made me scared.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Holy CRAP CINO!!!! how old are you? you really need to go learn how to type. it's hard as hell to understand what your saying.

Yes you could be a mason and think it was a conspiricy...i dont see why not. i dont think it is but that's just my own opinion. i think terrorists did it.



posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Dude... English is possibly not his/her first language.



posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinosamitna

I am no collective view also. Do some Freemason think 9-11 is inside conspiracy. are you can join and still believe?



One's views on 9-11 have nothing to do with membership in Freemasonry. At the time of the tragedy, many Lodges around the USA, even around the world, donated money to the rebuilding of Ground Zero, to the NYFD, and to families who underwent hardships because of it. However, the fraternity as an organization has no stance on the political intricacies of the matter.

Personally, I was watching NBC's Today Show the morning it happened. Matt Lauer was in the middle of something, when he said the WTC was on fire. They switched over, and we saw the second plane hit.

When it happened, the first thing I though of was Al-Queada, at least a day before the official story came out. Now, we also know that Richard Clarke had given a briefing to Condy Rice called "Al-Quaeda Determined To Attack Within The United States", which was ignored by the Bush administration. I have no doubt that this was masterminded by Bin Laden, and that the threat was generally ignored by an incompetent administration.




top topics



 
0

log in

join