It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction to the ATS community!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hello to all out there in ATS Land,

I am known as Melbourne_Militia, and I have had a keen eye on the ATS forum for quite some time and have decided to make the jump into the forum as a member and contribute what I may to all you out there. I do not subscribe to any military background regardless of what my name says, but I do wish for the day that we here in Melbourne Australia do actually organize a peoples militia to have them trained as a kind of citizens reserve force in the need or occurence of major social upheavels such as a natural disaster, war, terrorism, etc.

I do beleive that we should never stop in our fight for freedom but I do not agree with the path and methodology that our leaders are taking us on. All this war on terror was carefully planned decades ago, I'd even go so much to say that what Albert Pike (I think that was his name) the guy from the illuminati who proclaimed and wrote out the 3 world wars we were supposed to have to bring in a one world government back in 1887, had also included whats going on now.

The Cold War was a farce, it was a mutually agreed stale-mate situation carefully planned and executed by the USA and Russia to fool their public into thinking there was a major threat and using this potential threat as the excuse to grossly over-mass their stockpile of weapons......but their intentions were not too destroy each other but to oreoare for an alien invasion, the threat of which started out by UFO's mutually buzzing over both Russian and American airspace.

If it was Russias UFO's and wasn't America's UFO's then they had to convince the public of a need to arm up in the event of a possible alien attack without divulging the realities of what was going on in truth.

This brings us back to the modern day situation that we have in the world of a fake, War on Terror - Bin Laden is a US CIA agent, trained from day one to be used as the instigator of any future conflicts that the US might conviniently need in certain parts of the world to either increase their influence, or their global-political agendas.

Bin-Laden was trained to fight a de-facto Cold-War for the American in Afghanistan in the '80's; he was sent to Kosovo after the Afghanistan campaign to stir up trouble in the Balkans, to force the breakup of Yugoslav Republic by stirring up nationalistic emotions amongst the Kosovo Albananians, knowing full well that the Serbian Government wouldnt accept anything of the sort and start a war. This was Americas intention so that they could come in after a few years and look like they cleaned up the mess when they're whole purpose was to install a muslim country in the heart of Europe. Why? because there never was one before; and also because the US felt threatened by the potential economic powerhouse that the EU might become and might be able to actually challenge the US economically. If this were to happen, then the US could use their CIA-gimp Bin-Laden to stir up trouble in Bosnia and fund them to destabilise the EU nation members.

Same thing that is going on now in the middle east; thou there are many reasons for various issues happening at the present time. Surrounding the Russian and Chinese on all sides is one of them in case of a future conflict, likewise with securing oil resource to keep their military/industrial complex prospering at the expense of the global climate. On RENSE.com there is an article of which states that the Pentagonm had commisioned a report and gave it to the US president stating the weather consequences that will occur in the next 20 years as being a far larger threat to national security than terrorism, as the climate changes, countries will rise and fall, some will starve, others will get nuclear weapons to protect what rsources and supplies they have whilst others will strike to get their own survival supplies.

Anyway, this introduction has gone on for far too long already. Basically, what Im saying is that Im against this MATRIX that the UN and the western governments are trying to pull over their publics eyes and I would like to organise a popular revolt against our Totalitarian governments and install replace that are true to the democratic cause of A GOVERNMENT THAT IS TRUE, JUST AND FAIR, THAT IS RUN FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE.

AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi Melbourne_Militia,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hi Melbourne_Militia.

Enjoyed reading your Introduction - I think you will find alot to get yourself involved in here at ATS as the forums are vast.

Look forward to seeing you arround the boards.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

new topics

top topics

join