It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Fist Step To Knolage is Understanding that You Know Nothing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello Friends, Let Me Begin by saying my name Is NoBodySpecial Because I Am Nbs. Just A curious Observer/ Intelectual that Was draw to this sight from some of my previous experiences. Im Young and Yet To Excape the conformity of todays socity. I am Constantly thinking outside the box and looking for answers that are not Given, See my Logic is that People take standerd tests to show how inteligent that they are,But Being inteligent is knowing, or being able to learn what is not Known.I have theorys in subjects that I will share As i progress through this fourm, Time allowing Im In School with takes much of my Freedom away. I Guess i just Want to Say hello ask For some advise on the Fucture witch stands infront of me, and to share Topics of intrest, things that I should know about this site. Maby sugestions of topics that I shoud read and Help in obtaining more knollage of the Universes around me .. Thank You "May u live long and Prosper"

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi there NoBodyImportant, enjoyed reading your introduction.

I think you have come to the right place to read and discuss all the topics which seem to be concerning you.

Take your time and look arround the boards and get youself involved in anything you find interesting - look forward to seeing you arround.

Make sure you've got your homework up to date before you log on to ATS though !.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
hello! and Welcome to ATS.
Hope you find this site as interesting as I do.

Time is something that may come handy, while checking on some of this threads without end. Nevertheless the read is exciting.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Welcome, may I suggest this site, you may find it useful...

www.spellcheck.net...

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow, has this place changed its tone and tenor;

or I did, one or the other.

Every topic that I might think of to bring up, is already on the board, and in quite some depth. Somebodies have been putting in a lot of effort.

Great. Everybody knows how deep the rabbit hole goes. I guess, I used to be kind of a missionary about all the conspiracies; but I've kind of burned out on that.

I don't see any detailed or specific place for theological or philosophical issues. Are they so off-topic, they're off the Board too?

I also don't see any detailed or specific place to talk about self-sufficiency, skills and survival issues. Did I overlook that?

See ya 'round.
Chaiyah

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaiyah99

I don't see any detailed or specific place for theological or philosophical issues. Are they so off-topic, they're off the Board too?

Look here for threads about religion and theology:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The process of gaining knowledge here on ATS would not be complete, without the judicious use of the SEARCH feature!

Larry.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Search? Oh my. I wonder if I can master that.

Tee hee.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Isn't this an introduction thread????

Sheesh, what's up with you people?

Welcome aboard, NoBodyImportant.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaiyah99

Search? Oh my. I wonder if I can master that.

Tee hee.

Touché!

And yes, Welcome Aboard NobodyImportant!

P.S. I forgot where I was...

[edit on 3/25/2006 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

join