It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will someone get the lawmakers off the crack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Seriously. Look at this thing...

Texas arresting people in bars for being drunk

Damn. Now you get arrested for being drunk IN A BAR!
IN A BAR! I thought they served ALCOHOL in a bar! Wild! Nutty! Insane!

Even if you are sitting there getting loaded and are not fumbling around for your keys on the ground or on your floorboard, you can go to jail. Apparently, it's public intoxication if you get drunk in a BAR!

So, I guess they're gonna start arresting fat people who pig out at buffets because they might have a heart attack on the road? Or, you might be arrested after buying a prescription because you might take your pills before you leave and have a wreck. Or, after you buy a cell phone, you might get arrested because you might be yapping away on the phone and have a wreck.

Unbelievable. All I can say is, they're gonna bust a hell of a lot of people down here on 6th street...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You think that is insane, check this bill that was almost past a few years ago.

pub.das.state.or.us...

It is basically about what crimes would brand you as a terrorist and land you behind bars for life without parole. Some of the insane crimes are, cheating(gambling), online crime (downloading a 99c song), prostitution, possession of burglars tools and a whole bunch of other ridiculous stuff. In the full bill i think they even wanted to send you to forced labor prison camps run by KBR/Halliburton, that should cut costs.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
get them off the drugs?? why, look at all the damage they've manage to accomplish with only half a brain...just think of how effective they would have done with a whole brain working!!

ya I saw that about the drunks in bars.....
.....I'm wondering, once they get all those nice cameras into people's houses, will they start storming houses because the cameras told them somene was drunk inside?

what a joke!! and in the meantime, the biggest criminals are in washington, busy selling out our country to the highest bidder...but, oh ya, let's worry about the drunks in the bars.....

crime can't be too bad, if the cops have time to waste like this. maybe they would be better off spending it helping tack down some of the illegal aliens...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Moving to US News Discussion (BTS)

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join