It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want...to destroy a kid in my school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I want to socially destroy this kid in my school. Ever since I got to my school this kid is always messign with me, but I never did anything back. But this guys gone to far, he needs to be got back. I nominate...that I pull the perfect prank for april fools on this kid while in school. I need to socially humiliate him. Any suggestions are open.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by truttseeker]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
[edit on 23-3-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How So?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
hmmm.

you mean like scott tenorman?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
if you have acccess to a chemistery lab acquire some mercadium blue. hell, you can buy it on-line i'm sure. its a colorless powder that turns BLUE when introduced to the body. slip some into his soda can at lunch or something. don't worry it aint toxic. but when his body processes it thru it'll turn his sweat and urine bright friggin BLUE. and it don't wash off, he'll haveta be blue till it wears off, kinda like permant marker, only from the inside out. for best result dump it into his drink bout 3 hours before gym class. i'm not sure how legal this is, but you shouldn't get in much trouble if they find out it was you cause the stuff is inert, well except for the smurf look he will have acquired.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
actually you can get that from a bottle of crap brainfartage occuring. its stuff you put in a aquarium.

doood

anyone remember the magazine Flux? it had pranks you could do every month

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
thanks for clarifying. i couldn't remember the legit use for da stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You could always get a pony to bite off his weiner. If that don't work, laxatives are always fun. Or u could anonymously write a love note to the meanest guy in your school, and sign his name to it. That could be interesting. Or photoshop a picture of the kid wearing Pokemon underoos and playing the flute.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Truthseeker, unless this "kid" is physically assaulting you, I would simply ignore him. I would resist the temptation to "sink to his level".

You know all of those adages about being "the better man"? They are true. Ultimately, there is nothing to be gained by humiliating someone. Simply ignore him. Go about your own way, study hard, get good grades and, in the end, the last laugh will be yours when you have achieved your own interests and goals.

This "kid" is a bully. Bullies are typically insecure individuals who seek their sense of self-importance at the expense of others. Indulging in retaliatory pranks and vengeful pranks are meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Ultimately, this "kid" will be exposed for what he is -- an immature, socially inept individual.

Just go about your life and ignore him. As tough as this advice might seem at the time, in hindsight, I am sure that you will recognize that you "won" the moral victory -- if school antics still hold any relevance any longer. it's just not worth it.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
ive got a prank for ya! put some poo in a bag, take it to his doorstep, light it on fire ring the bell and run. once he stomps it out he'll have to get new shoes.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's All Good Fun Until Somebody Puts An Eye Out

Be sure not to do anything that can get anyone hurt!

Sounds like you want to humiliate him socially, which is, of course, fair game.

Beware of karmic repercussions, though. It may not be obvious, but if you're the kind of person who goes around humiliating people, sooner or later it will come back on you.

*ahem*

Now that that's out of the way...

The best social pranks involve accomplices. They can help steer things along and give you "plausible deniability". They can also help you keep from going too far (unless, of course, they're the kind of people who go too far themselves).

And obviously, only confide in those worthy of trust, or you may get geeked.

It's possible to cut someone down to size without "destroying" them, and the punishment should fit the crime.

For example, if your "victim" is a braggart about his alleged sporting ability, arrange a situation where he has to put up or shut up in front of many witnesses -- and can't weasel out of it. Comedic situations may well ensue.

Stuff like that.

And remember: play nice.

P.S. The most common reason kids "mess" with people in school is because they secretly like them. If you play it right, you might actually make a friend instead of an enemy. Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
But this guys gone to far, he needs to be got back.

How about you just grow up and forget about the douchbag?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Look at him for what he is. Usually the most disturbing thing that can happen to someone is to have the mirror turned on themselves. Can you look at this guy, and see why he's doing things to you? Is it because he strives for popularity by putting others down? Is he starved for attention at home? Does he do it out of pure malice? If you can figure these things out, just put it in his face. Be careful because the truth can really hurt, and you may not truly want to harm this person. Who knows, identifying with him could solve both of your problems and you may become friends.

However, if he is just a douchbag I'd recomend the blue sweat thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Leave a "love" note on the floor in a busy area addressed to this guy from "Chuck". Make sure its not somebody he really knows, you dont want to create a dangerous situation for somebody else. Dont go so over the top its not believable, but go far enough so its clear as a bell its a love note to him from another guy. Mention a crush or even a romantic night together, but be conservative to maintain credibility. And of course its imperative that nobody see's you place it either.

Loosely fold it, so loose it begs to be read. Write his name on the cover and maybe put a little smiley or something, but not a heart, too obvious. What you really want is somebody other than this guy to pick it up and read it, hopefully somebody he knows.

One of two things will happen, both good but one better than the other. One, (the preffered result) is that it will spread around before he finds out leading to much merryment, two, it gets picked up and delivered to him right away. Thats not so bad either because he will be running around trying to figure out who this Chuck guy is who wants his tooshie.

Of course this wont work if the guy is already gay and out of the closet, the more homophobic he is the better.

Then, once its clear as day he nows about the note (probably in total denial to his buds), send him a text message from "Chuckypoo" when he is with his buds.

Nothing is better than using a teenagers innate insercurity to crush him. And after all this starts to take off, say things to him like "Why are you so defensive over this? Its OK if you're gay, we wont think of you any differently..." and my favorite "Hey, the first sign of an issue is denial..." and the classic "Does your family know?"

Let the mayhem begin!!

[edit on 25-3-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You should definately pull the perfect prank on him.

All this non-sense about being the better person and bunk, you don't get anywhere in this world by being nice and honorable and the better person, you get ahead by being devious, cunning, sneaky and willing to fight dirty.

I think, like someone said earlier, writing a love note to the toughest meanest, straight, anti-gay guy in the school, and signing it his name.

Now, most of the suggestions I'd make, well could get you anywhere from detention, to prison time, so we won't mention those.

What you do, now this is if he has a gym class that requires people to shower after, what you do is, while he's in the shower, go up to the biggest jock, and tell him that the guy was staring at his package and getting hard, now cosidering middle to high school aged kids are easily hornified, he prolly will be semi-erect from the shower.
Anyways that's my suggestion, he might get beat up, or lose his cherry, either way, it will humiliate him.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
skippytjc, you crazy man....crazy!

good gag

Later

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This thread is illegal these days hahaha.

new topics

top topics

join