It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Exp & The Hutchinson Effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
These 2 phenomena have similar results, The Philly had men phased through the hull of the ship, and the hutchinson had done the same between dissimilar objects such as wood phased through metal.

As far as I can remember hutchinson is a home grown experimental genious, and his principle used gravitational forces, and Electromagnetic forces.

The Canadian and American Govt's yoinked his research away from him likely because upon observation it had hit too close to home.

So away goes the discussion have at it folks!

-ADHDsux4me

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 23-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Weren't both these effects based on electromagnetism? It seems that this device that will take us to Mars through another dimension is also based on electromagnetism. I know there is a web site somewhere that presents a view of physics that is based on this and the author indicates that the current physics is completely wrong. Funny how our particle accellerators are also electromagnetically powered - I read that one of them may have created a microscopic "singularity" during an experiment. There seems to be much to glean from this force, from invisibility to travelling dimensions to phasing. I'm gonna build me a Tesla coil or three and see what happens to my cat.

join