It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church group protesting Soldiers Funeral

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Church group protesting Soldiers Funeral

I live in a big sized town in maine, recently a soldier in Iraq died from my home town. The Funeral is going to be held at my high school with over 500 people attending, this disgusting group of anti-homosexuals that say they are from a church in Kansas go around the country and protest and raise hell at military funerals, they shout and make signs that say things like "Thank God for Roadside Bombs" "God Hates Fags "Thank god for IED's" "Your son is going to hell" "Thank god for dead soldiers" on there website they say that a killed soldier is god's wrath against a country that allows homosexuality. There website is www.godhatesfags.com, if i wasen't on probation i would beat the hell out of them all, but that's what they want you do, the type of ignorant people they are, they will sue you, that's how they pay for there plane tickets, truly stupidity, what do all of you think???

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
you can find out what people think about this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I hope your town is able to bury their dead in peace, I really do..

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is already discussed here.
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...
Please add your comments to those threads.

Thread closed.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Thread closed.

No it's not

oh well it is now

[edit on 23/3/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't think i should say what i really think because i don't want to get banned. It is really disturbing to know such people are out there in this country/world, racism and hatred is far more worse today than it has ever been. Such hate speech should not be tolerated as a form of free speech. If that is there opinion then they can keep it to themselves, there is no need to display that trash in public.

new topics

top topics

join