It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota: The Easter Bunny is offensive to non-Christians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Actually down here winters about to start and i hate the cold.

so what should i be celebrating!

......The fact that you are alive, that winter down here is hardly a hardship that you are still free to go out and buy your kids easter eggs and a chocolate bunny if that is what they fancy.

Celebrate life......

actually it is a hardship for me. you see im from the N.T. Im now living and working down south and it is too bloody cold for my bones.

And winter here isn't a hardship, try telling that to the thousands of homeless sleeping in the parks and alley's.

And i have bought my kids easter eggs even though i dont believe in it. Thats not their fault. Btw i think i might also make a donation to the salvo's now that iv'e been thinking about those who wont have it hard here this winter.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Actually down here winters about to start and i hate the cold.

so what should i be celebrating!

(edit so its not a one line post).

[edit on 9/4/06 by mojo4sale]

Ummmm.....celebrate getting a brand new sweater!! And ummm...ok thats all I got. So go get a brand new cozy sweater. Or maybe some flannel pajamas and curl up next to the fire. With a hot cup of hot chocolate.

lol does that help?

Cheers, at least you got it.

ps I dont wear PJ's, not a pretty sight , trust me.lol!!

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, we all know how quickly these seaonal threads die post-season, so I guess I'll see you all on this topic next year. Most likely it'll be a new thread with a new name guising as a new hot topic no-one has thought about discussing before. Until then, blessings be.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join