It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Fallen Angels Be Saved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Of course we have free will – You forget our God is omniscient, and He crafted His plan around our sins and mistakes. He knew in advance what choices we would make and has considered them. He knew in advance that Satan would choose to rebel; yet He still made him. Why? Perhaps because it was necessary in order for there to be a hell. Why have a hell? Perhaps hell was necessary for Him to provide a choice for His greatest creation, you and me. Why? Perhaps He knew choice was necessary in order to have true fellowship with His creation. Why couldn’t He just create only those that he knew would choose Him? Perhaps it was because we would not have lived our lives and truly appreciated our inheritance, having not experienced any tribulations.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No!

A perfect being that sins can't be forgiven, that's why the demons envy humans at times, they can sin and be forgiven, because of their imperfection God cuts them enormous slack.

This was never the case with Adam and Eve or Satan and his Demons.
A perfect being that sins even once, commits a type of suicide of sorts.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I personally don't care if scripture gets it right or not, and in fact it was quite a few centuries after Christ's death on the cross when a permanent hell started being promoted. I don't believe lower dimensional experience is permanent.
Everything is a part of God, therefore nothing can be eternally lost, as well everything evolves. For all we know, they volunteered to play the role of darkness and the light was removed from them for a while. I don't know for certain, but most of the passages alluding to Lucifer, in their correct language never meant what Christianity currently says. So we're misinterpreting Judaism.

I can easily see raids on the lower dimensions taking place with angels and light swords, to convert them, to convince them to choose joy, to cause them to remember and be so out of there. I've dream I've done those raids before.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Well as hell was supposedly created as a place for satan/lucifer to be punished and he was the first fallen angel, and according to the book of revelations he will be given 1000 years to change, then why can't other fallen angels? So, I would say yes.

Satan is not in hell, Satan is on earth and the angels. Biblical if read about Satan it says that he fell to earth and that his angels had sex with the females. They were not in hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Colossians 1:20\ An God was pleased for him to make peace by sacrificing his blood on the cross, so that all beings in heaven and on earth would be brought back to God.

(The verse above pretty much tells me that the answer is yes!!)

My first respond to this post was like what jmdewey60 said. The fallen angels are demons and they cant be forgiven. I couldnt even think of one scripture that would say anything about the OP. Then what magestica said was a true. And what simplynoone said was right. Why the hell would we judge Angels if they are all good? That would be pointless. So I believe that its possible. But I think you must realize the gravity of what your saying. The fallen angels (demons) ARE THE WORST THINGS IN LIFE. They are the ones why we sin kill, murder and rap. They are the demons that are inside someone who does those things. And God is just God. And I dont believe God will let them in heave. Then again I guess we are the ones who will decide if they can come back!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I know this post probably hasn't been looked at in a long time but something is bothering me. Some say fallen angels wouldn't want to be saved and others say they do, then some say they cant be saved. I'm only a teen so you don't have to listen but I believe if they wanted they could. If they don't then they wont. In the bible in Peter it says how they where cast down from heaven because they sinned, then it says how they will be reserved for judgment. Perhaps these angels can earn back their wings so to say?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A scripture that talks about fallen angels is the book of Enoch.

Read chapter 13-14 and you will understand. Enoch was mentioned briefly in the bible but his scriptures were left out.

The gist of it is that God sent Enoch to tell they angels they are bound here until the end of times. In those times he will punish them for every sin they have committed. The angels asked Enoch to ask God for forgiveness. God sends Enoch a vision telling them their request was denied.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AmyElise

I believe if they wanted they could.
They had the opportunity to repent, before they were cast out. The casting out happened once the proof was there that they would not repent, no matter what. That does not mean that after the casting out, they might feel miserable enough about the consequences that they would pretend to be repentant. That's why there is a prison. Someone can be convicted of a crime and later feel sorry, but that is not heard by the judge or jury, because they are already locked up.

. . .God did not spare the angels who sinned, but threw them into hell and locked them up in chains in utter darkness, to be kept until the judgment,. . .
Prophets can warn people about impending judgement for being evil, and there is a space for repentance before it comes about. Once the calamity starts, and the people begin to suffer, it is too late to repent because it would just be false and self serving.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by jmdewey60]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join