It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being followed by shadow ghost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I will try to get to the point as quick as possible.

I am a windscreen fitter by trade, whilst on a job today at a very old private school (used to be a home hundreds of years ago, then a boarding home now a school) I was round by the students boarding house (I think used to be the workers houses) doing the job, when i had finished i was sitting in my van doing the paperwork when i was sure a saw someone out of the corner of my eye walking around the car i had just fitted the new windscreen in.

Thinking it was the customer i got out to meet him, nobody was there, i got back in my van when i saw it again, once again i looked but again nobody there.

anyway i finished my business and left. but have had a very funny feeling since that i cant explain. and every time i walk past the mirror im my front room or go to the bathroom i seem to catch a glimse of something for just a split second. i cant really make out what it is but it seems to have a really fat head and isn't black as i would expect a shadow ghost but seems a really dark green.

any ideas anyone? i'm now scared to look in the mirror.

HS

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
carluk, read the last post I just made on 'incoming telepathic negativity', give me your spin on my ideas about these kind of visions.
A green one with a big head

thanks
HS

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Some people if they realize or not are like an Ice Cream truck to children, in regards to supernatural entities.

My girlfriend is one such of these people, they are low level mediums, like a beacon in the night to the spirit world.

She has always thought that she just had the dumb luck of living in haunted houses. It seems to me that she just attracts them.

I on the other hand am the exact opposite, the paranormal avoids me like the plague. Time and time again, pyschics have always had a difficult time getting a read on me, but they do feel that I put off a lot of energy. Also for all of the study of the paranormal I have under my belt, I have yet to have a mind-bending proof establishing ghost or ufo experience.

Well, I hope this is somewhat helpful.

Take Care,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
et is stalking you! better bring out the tinfoil cap!

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
carluk

kinda like seeing a mouse

from the corner of your eye , eh ?

I dunno for sure

keep us posted of

any more sightings

top topics

join