It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC New Exec: 'Bush makes me sick... I'm going to puke'...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Breaking news, no details yet, but Drudge has the headlines:

"ABC NEWS EXEC: 'BUSH MAKES ME SICK'; E-MAIL REVEALED "

www.drudgereport.com...

Anybody else reporting this yet? I forsee this dominating the US headlines the next few days.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Finally!!!

A little honesty in journalism

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Got a copy of the email up now:

www.drudgereport.com...

[edit on 23-3-2006 by skippytjc]

Ox

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You're right.. It's about time someone wasnt afraid and didnt have a good reputation to keep up .. and said something honest.. And to be honest myself.. Bush makes me wanna puke too.. He's a bad president and all round stupid person who is creating more problems than fixing and I believe creating them on purpose to keep his war and BS alive!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've noticed many instances where public figures have made statements berating the administration. CNN has had Charlie Sheen questioning 9/11, ABC is now saying things against Bush. It looks like a very organized campeign to sway public opinion away from the Bush side.

Since the nation's "phallus" was removed, you can see the decline of US power, and the rise of the EU's power. I think that "they" have this whole thing planned, and we will soon see the fall of the empire.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
How nice a liberal network with a liberal boss attacking a conservative president.
Normally I might want to cheer this but the problem is this: is it politics or just somebody wanting the truth?

Edit: This is ATS. No political baiting, please.
Mod Note: Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS – Please Review Link.

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So what? I happen to like GW and agree with him on the major issues, but others don't feel that way. I don't mind it when people express genuine emotion regarding the President regarding real political issues. Ted Kennedy, Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, and Hillary Clinton make me sick and furthermore, I don't care who knows it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
How nice a liberal network with a liberal boss attacking a conservative president.
Normally I might want to cheer this but the problem is this: is it politics or just somebody wanting the truth?

ABC liberal? They're owned by Disney, which may I remind you has it's own town, with it's own police force and jail. Walt Disney was a 33 degree mason, and I doubt that he would let his business be run, even today, by those who he or his friends wouldn't approve of. subsequently, ABC news administration could very well be saying exactly what "they" want them to say.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Disney family no longer control Disney and furthermore they hate Michael Eisner.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
The Disney family no longer control Disney and furthermore they hate Michael Eisner.

www.google.com...

Or so they would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

ABC liberal? They're owned by Disney, which may I remind you has it's own town, with it's own police force and jail. Walt Disney was a 33 degree mason, and I doubt that he would let his business be run, even today, by those who he or his friends wouldn't approve of. subsequently, ABC news administration could very well be saying exactly what "they" want them to say.

All true but Disney used to be conservative and since certain people took over the management they took the operation to a liberal political agenda.

Otherwise carry-on.

I assume you read Springmeiers 13 satanic families story did you?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A friend of Green's at ABC says Green is mortified by the email. "John feels so badly about this email. He is a straight shooter and great producer who is always fair. That said, he deeply regrets the sentiment expressed in the email and the embarrassment it causes ABC News."

I hate it when people take back their word, if you meant something, you should defend what you meant, not backtrack and retract like a wimp.
However someone else spoke for him

Apparently a strait shooter and great producers don't critisize the prez, according to this guy.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Eisner is on the board of trustees of the Aspen Group, which has close ties to the CFR. Very tricky game their playing, but I'm not going to fall for it.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Eisner is on the board of trustees of the Aspen Group, which has close ties to the CFR. Very tricky game their playing, but I'm not going to fall for it.

I know about the Aspen group, many of the thinktanks are in fact NWO type orgs for sure.

Don't assume that there is not division at the top though, you could be wrong about that.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well you forget an important question regarding this topic.

How did they obtain this copy?

OR better said: are all emails Scanned for Certain words?

So what if he wrote that?

Freedom of SPEECH Right people?

The real question is, WHY and HOW did the people from the DrugeReport obtain this copy of the email?

I guess certain words are Holy and Forbidden to use.

And Big Bro is always around...

[edit on 23/3/06 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Bush makes me want to PUKE too. Our democracy has been highjacked and this turd still can't seem to wipe that smirk off his face every time he goes on t.v. We all make stupid decisions. We all get a little over our head sometimes. But we really, really shouldnt smirk about it.

I wrote it too...hehe

Come get me Big Bro.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
The real question is, WHY and HOW did the people from the DrugeReport obtain this copy of the email?

This was most likely obtained through the receiver. Because the email has the sig: "sent from my blackberry wireless handheld", and the "view as" name in conjunction with the full email address. the copy had to come from whoever had their name blacked out, or it was scanned by that company, not ABC. Had it been scanned by ABC the file would have come through without the "[email protected]"

(Mod edit: No need to quote whole posts. Also fixed bracket problem on email address.)

[edit on 4/1/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Or so they would have you believe.

What are your thoughts on this subject anyways? The interactions here are numerous and complex, is there a pattern that you can see?

(Mod edit: No need to quote whole posts.)

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't get this...

I'm sure a lot of people have sent e-mails conveying their personal feelings, be they network execs or whoever.

Am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What are your thoughts on this subject anyways? The interactions here are numerous and complex, is there a pattern that you can see?

Nothing really, I'm just making paranoid connections based on my belief that we aren't given any information that we aren't supposed to be given. That's all

(Mod edit: No need to quote whole posts.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join