It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there really other beings besides ourselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi my name is jon and I am new to this website forum. I just felt like posting and seeing what everyone elses opinion is on this matter? I myself believe that there are and have been extra terrestrials besides ourselves on this planet... and have been for many years. I have witnessed an upclose encounter with a UFO in my past. I am pretty sure though that it was an american military assignment... not an alien. What i would like to hear is everyone elses side... and any side which the government believes or takes on this issue. It is shortminded for someone to think that out of this entire universe... we are the only one stuck in the middle?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Jon, my brothers name. No offense Jon but there is lots of posting activity in several topic areas on this subject and you are starting with the basics here.

How about reading some and then asking a pointed question thereafter because I know you can.

This will put you to a good start at ATS.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't just believe, I know extraterrestrials are coming to this planet. I base my knowledge upon the many credible and undebatable cases regarding this subject.

Since extraterrestrials are coming here, then that means there is a massive government cover up of this reality. From reasons ranging from fear to greed and power they keep us fairly in the dark on this subject. One day, this decision will very much come back to haunt them. That is if they don't use the information they have against us to some effective degree.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes, I do believe that there have been and are extraterrestrials here on the Earth. Their true purpose here, is unclear to me.
Would you be willing to explain your encounter to us?

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Jon, my brothers name. No offense Jon but there is lots of posting activity in several topic areas on this subject and you are starting with the basics here.

How about reading some and then asking a pointed question thereafter because I know you can.

This will put you to a good start at ATS.

first time i have actually agreed with you NEO!

I think I would be much more inclined to take you seriously if you were to change your name and little #in' Matrix gif, there!

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Welcome bigshow....we are surrounded!

new topics

top topics

join