It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Tea: Better Health Benifits Than Green Tea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have been a drinker of green tea for a while and have recently heard about white tea which I did not hear of before and have read that it has better health benifits than green tea has.

These are two sites with good info on white tea:
www.whiteteaguide.com...
chinesefood.about.com...

The first web site has a section with a list of health benifits of white tea.
White can lower blood pressure and cholesterol and is antibacterial and antiviral. I have not drank white tea yet so I do not know what it is like.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I drink green tea every day. I will keep an eye out for white tea and give it a try.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As a long-time tea drinker, I think they are equally beneficial. The only difference between the two is that white tea is steam-dried and green tea is air-dried.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just tried white tea.
I wanted to buy plain stuff but I could only find flavored tea. Of the choices I picked Earl Grey.
I have no idea why it is called white tea. It was very dark, compared to green tea it looked like coffee. It tasted okay, I probably won’t buy anymore until I can find some plain white tea.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

I just tried white tea.
I wanted to buy plain stuff but I could only find flavored tea. Of the choices I picked Earl Grey.
I have no idea why it is called white tea. It was very dark, compared to green tea it looked like coffee. It tasted okay, I probably won’t buy anymore until I can find some plain white tea.

You should really try some better quality stuff. It's out there. As I mentioned in the post above, the only difference between white and green tea is that the former is steam-dried.

Based on your description, I don't think you got the good stuff. May I recommend that you purchase some from Upton Tea Imports. This is the purveyor from which I buy all our tea. They're on the pricey side, but their products are high-quality.

I would be happy to send you some of mine if you'd like. Just U2U me. I won't be offended if you decline and I'll understand the reasons why.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've been drinking both white and green teas for quite some time now. I buy what is available at the natural food stores. I believe they are both great antioxidants and I prefer the flavor of the white tea over the green.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i prefer green tae than white i really dont like the flavor of white tea where as green tea has lots of benifits i tried it for two months 2 cups everyday it really helps me a lot i lost weight... amazing

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yes, i must agree for this i have gone through one article about white tea, which is helps to cure women regular problems, like acne, pregnancy, weight loss and more. Its a great tea to relief from stress (its my person experience). After i red that article onwards i have stopped drinking coffee and following this white tea. The taste is bit okay, not much bad. You may try one week. I have started this last two months onwards.

Its personally helped me in..

# get rid from stress
# my hair fall come down
# I feel gain something after took this.

Hope my information will help some people to solve their problems.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i cant stomach green tea. it makes me throw up it just doesnt sit well on the stomach. ive been buying tea pigs teas recently they have some great flavours and japanese ceremonial teas which are great. been loving the ting tang toolang blend, a mix of green and black tea, which is meant to be better than green tea. a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion they sell tea pigs on amazon
www.teapigs.co.uk...#

top topics

join