It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.F: Pharmaceuticals: A step backwards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

PODcast: Pharmaceuticals: A step backwards?
NrKy asks the question "In modern times, have we taken a step backwards in Pharmacology research and Pharmaceuticals?". Using the example of 'Star Anise' to make Tamiflu. The fragile earth and health feed needs more love!

length: 03:50
file: atsfpod_1565.mp3
size: 1350k
feed: atsf

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Responses? Criticisms? "NrKy you're a twit, get a job"?

Just something I whipped up when I was bored and doing a bit of research on Tamiflu. I decided the Fragile Earth and Health PODCast feed needed a bit of love, which it hasn't seen since January 16th with the Sea Shephard thread.

Still haven't figured out whether or not I'd actually want to take Oseltamivir/Tamiflu, but looking at en.wikipedia.org... , I'd probably have to say no.

Sure, I'd consider getting my shikimic acid requirements from ginko plants, but I CERTAINLY don't trust anything that Donald Rumsfeld supports, not after all that mess with Aspartame/Phenelkeutonics. (sp?)

[edit on 23/3/2006 by nrky]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
No, I just can't seem to D/L the podcast. I installed IE7 beta today and have been having a few minor glitches. I am not panicking yet, but give it a few more hours.

This is a cool browser, I just need to see if I can work around its...ummm...insanity.

new topics

join