It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Dreams, art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I am often wondering how many of you have dreams where the same things keep popping up. I have ones with symbols and places that i have never been to. And the same feelings and beings that are in them as well. Most often when i sleep i dream of war and things that i feel has happened before. Most of my dreams are very violent and bloody. I have had these dreams for many years, i know its not my miltary service in war that has caused these as i started having them when i was about 12. I am also increasingly frightened as i am not sure if i believe it myself and if it is even possible but can one have thier own personal demon attach itself to you. in my dreams i have this one demon, though evil, it does things for the good, even though evil means, and in a sense i feel like it is me, or a part of me. When i have a dream that is very bad or sticks in my mind or stands out i draw it. if anyone is interested i can post a few of those. one part in a dream i had is of an ancient city in teh desert and the people there are being tortured slowly dying. and a house and a temple next to it. This door really stands out and the key is missing. but it always has these symbols on it. I really wish i could stop having these dreams, ive had couseling and even taken pills that are supposed to prevent dreams, but no luck, i am tired of having dreams that are all about violence and death. does anyone know how to stop them. ? oh and the ancient city i dreamed about, a friend of mine was looking at ancient cities and i told him to go back to one, Petra, i drew a picture with buidlings that are in petra. up until he was looking at this city, i did not know it existed. it really weired me out.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I would be interested in seeing your drawings. I believe I could help you with your dream. U2U me if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Yes, i could do that. Course i dont know if they would make much sense... i dont have enough posts to do a 2U2 but if you send me one with your email adress or something i could send it too you or something

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ok, I just sent you a U2U, and will send you another one here in a sec.

Your dream has a lot of information in it. Correct information. I do not think that a demon has attached itself to you. I will say though that until you figure this dream out you will continue to have it. I would be more than happy to help you with this. It will take a while though. More goes into a dream than most people think.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would really like to see your pictures. I have a sense that they could really speak to me. My yahoo information is in my profile and I will send you a U2U...

new topics

top topics

join