It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Called Plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Plant

It was a soft day on plant. Stameon had only settled a little way into the nettles before the flower thunder struck the bottle cape. Exotics!
The sky tulip had rendered the aerials useless at this time of day. The hot blue sun couldn't breach the folds or woven canopies that were strung overhead like beads of starlight upon which only the grandest wishes in the universe could bring into the beauty of vision. PolliPepper could smell the old grasses that the stores had used to capacity last season.

Tuuleep was also abroad. She was alone down in the cellar as pinpricks of sunlight peeped into the chambers flooding the entire room with the ambience of a solar choir. It had only been six or seven days since Stameon had offerred the Crystalline Corpus. The Centre of the Diamondlilly was a spiralling spectrum of violent light dynamics. It had quite the disorientational vertigo spawning and flight with whimsy upon all 18 senses, they were all in a state of
Metallurgicalaugmentationalsimicdammodammoringlycuriosity. And you know how THAT can be!

Soon it would be time to trim the buzz-buzz treetop sparkler, ooohhh, that would be fun. All the children love Panda Claus. Ha Ha Ha, He He He, Ho Ho Ho better eat all your petals or XXmas goes awayaway!

"Venio! Stameon of Leafcutter! Halt or I will use a toxic!"

It was a Dark Knight of the Blue Sons. A vile, guild of predators and warriors who based their
entire Order upon the bloody, roaring War of Whyxe and the Wake of Gorgon.

"Look to the Skytulip you uncultured wretch!"

Thank goodness it was Tuuleep! Stameon turned
only to see darkness mixed with dull, distant, pain that shrieked between his eyes. He had passed out from the toxic that the Dark Knight of the Blue Sons managed to fire off before PolliPepper had
tore off his head with a fatal blow from her, 'deeper and darker' regions shall we say. She fired a noxious vapour actually that dissolved anything it contacted by portioned concentration.

Conciousness was fleeting for the young creature,Stameon but he would survive this ordeal as he had so many times before...

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Lucifer]

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Lucifer]

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by Lucifer]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
awesome story i liked it

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
That is an incredibly creative story! I would love to see more stories of this nature, maybe a longer one perhaps. A more in depth look at some of the characters.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
awesome story i liked it

agreed.
i thought it was brilliant too

top topics

join