It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An MKUltra Slaves Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I was just wondering if it's true that all MKUltra slaves have blonde hair and blue eyes.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hmmm so following that logic, then all blonde hair blue eyed people are MKUltra slaves.
Are you referring to the many references to blond hair blue eyed "strange people" IE Google "Results 1 - 10 of about 540 for all MKUltra slaves have blonde hair and blue eyes. (0.17 seconds) "
Or is there something else you could add to the question, like how you came to that conclusion.
Thanks

edit cause I don't know how to spell

[edit on 22-3-2006 by NetStorm]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Of course I'm not saying all people with blonde hair and blue eyes are MKultra slaves. It's just that I've heard that the illuminati prefer those genetics and I think on one of David Icke's threads it said all of them were blondes. I know Cathy O'brien and Brice Taylor both were. Anyway just curious.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If it is true, you won't get a consensus here. You probably won't get one if it's wrong, either. I just keep stuff like this in mind without forming an opinion either way. But I've heard the same thing. The Nazis were crazy over blond-haired, blue-eyed people, and held the belief that we (er, well I'm dirty blond, blue eyes o.O) were descended of powerful ancients or some stuff like that. I haven't heard Icke say anything about it, but a woman he interviewed said it's something about our blood.

I dunno.

new topics

top topics

join