It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN channel picks up Charlie Sheen story + 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a friend posted me this link today - www.cnn.com.../video/showbiz/2006/03/25/hammer.sheen.911.cnn
its charlie sheen commenting on his interview & the reaction to it

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello,

Here are the links for the three shows for easy downloading (maybe they should be added in the first post from noto) :

First Show 03/22/2006 (with 911truth.org) :
www.911podcasts.com...

Second Show 03/23/2006 (with Alex Jones):
www.911podcasts.com...

Third Show 03/24/2006 (with Alex Jones) :
www.911podcasts.com...

Hi Musclor, I tried to update the origal post, but as a moderator clarified: "All members have a time window to edit posts, 2 hours I believe, when that time passes you cannot edit posts. "

Perhaps starting a new thread with all the updates in one post is possible? I wouldn't mind if the mods locked this one.

Cheers.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by noto]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Last nights Show Biz Tonight was hot!..Not only did they run Charlie's statements again but in a subsequent interview with Erica Jung [book tour visit] she proceeded to lay it on the line. She referred to GW as being a dictator on three occassions and defended Sheen's 'truth to power' being as patriotic an effort that has ever took place on these shores. Alex Jones was on and was his usual over amped scary self, but did get all his points in. There was so much truth coming from that show last night I thought my television might melt down.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
There was so much truth coming from that show last night I thought my television might melt down.

Haha! Good to hear, I wish someone could point us to an online version.

edit: was it this one? www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 25-3-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
has there been anymore talk about this on CNN or other news stations. i havent heard anything in a few days.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Looks like little Dickie and Georgy went off the leash and their masters don't like being in the spotlight so they put Alex and Charlie on the case.

It was about time!

Heel boys!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by muzzleflash
i accidently missed this thread and double posted the topic

how embarassing indeed

anywho

i think its very important that the conspiracy world see this and realize that the Mainstream media is actually reporting this at all

THIS ISNT NEWS!!! many many many people have been questioning 911 forever!!

Why Report This NOW?
Why Charlie Sheen??
Why Alex Jones??

What is the master plan behind all this??
There has to be a ulterior agenda behind putting this stuff up on CNN.com and Yahoo news

is it a Psychological Operation???

Or a get rich quick Scheme??

Part of the Illumanati Plan??
Or Totally Random Coincidences??

ohhh the Plot THickens!
lol

Good questions, you are one of the thinking ones.

I said it before here and I write it again, this is what I think is happening now:

The people that ran 911 are not Arabs, or Americans although numerous of them were involved or knowledgeable.

The culprits are afraid that if the truth comes out they will go down and their future plans stopped dead.

Thus, the current plan is this: make it look like an INSIDE job and blame it on the WHITE HOUSE and GWB.

Why? well first of all he isn't innocent and he is connected with them, and he is visible and the left blames everything in the world on him already... and he is going soon. So blame it all on GWB and staff.

Will this work?

Maybe, what if they turn on them???

Stay tuned for the real conspiracy that is going on in the world right now.

This sounds like it could be like some good cop bad cop routine being played, and both groups controlled by the same people.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
try searching for a site--Lawyer for 9.11 400 family lawsuit-and see what comes up....

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
CNN backs down - EVERYONE email Showbiz Tonight!!

Email address:

[email protected]

They didn't air their 9/11 segment as planned tonight (Tuesday March, 28) because of government pressure. CNN backed down...

UPDATE:
Infowars received an email from author and publisher Sander Hicks this afternoon indicating that the interview with Ed Asner scheduled for this evening on Showbiz Tonight has been cancelled. Hicks, a published author on the 9/11 cover-up as well as a Green Party senatorial candidate in New York was slated to appear with Asner on the program to discuss 9/11. Infowars confirmed with sources at CNN the segment was cancelled because another guest who had agreed to appear as an opposition voice to Hicks and Asner refused to participate the interview at the last moment. The CNN source further indicated that the opposition guest was none other than a former member of the Keene 9/11 whitewash Commission.

Further investigation and probing of several other CNN sources closely connected with the production of the Asner segment on Showbiz Tonight reported that high-level members of CNN management advised the producers of the show to "kill it. " This statement was clearly made to stifle any further coverage of 9/11 despite the admitedly huge ratings boost and response garnered from the recent coverage of Charlie Sheen's statements on 9/11.

"I guarantee that this member of the 9/11 Commission pulled out at the last moment because they think that by simply replying to Asner and Hicks and the comments of Charlie Sheen, he would be giving credence to their statements. This is a strategic move on their part to quash debate and avoid having to actually answer the hard questions about 9/11 which the 9/11 Commission failed to do. This stonewalling technique will not work forever - there are too many people waking up to their whitewash." - Alex Jones

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen is an actor. Why should I give any more credence to his views? Also, speaking of making money...how much money is Alex Jones making....

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Charlie Sheen is an actor. Why should I give any more credence to his views? Also, speaking of making money...how much money is Alex Jones making....

-- Boat

I LOVE this argument.

1) The important thing about Sheen is that he IS an actor, thus, he can go public with his thoughts and the nation will hear it. You have any idea how many of us here would love to share our thoughts on 9/11 to millions of people. He even said himself not to believe him, but to look into it yourself.

2) And about the bread Alex is making?

I don't know ANYONE, regardless of their affiliation, who actually TELLS you to bootleg their videos as long as you don't back door and sell them. That right there kills your argument, but let's go further. You have any idea how much money they pay Rush Limbaugh to lie to his neocon followers? Please, at least come with a better argument than that lame, weak stuff...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

1) The important thing about Sheen is that he IS an actor, thus, he can go public with his thoughts and the nation will hear it.

He is an actor. He is not an expert on 9/11.

I don't know ANYONE, regardless of their affiliation, who actually TELLS you to bootleg their videos as long as you don't back door and sell them. That right there kills your argument...

Ha! Mr. Jones knows that people will "bootleg" his online videos either way. The fact is that Mr. Jones is making money, and has an interest in trumping up 9/11 conspiracies.

You have any idea how much money they pay Rush Limbaugh to lie to his neocon followers?

Mr. Limbaugh does not lie. He has an opinion based show. He speaks his mind and believes what he says. Mr. Jones on the other hand tries to push his personal "feelings" as fact; to make money.

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Mr. Limbaugh does not lie. He has an opinion based show. He speaks his mind and believes what he says.

-- Boat

Rush Limbaugh, that name sounds familiar wasn't he the guy who said he did not do drugs and then turned out to be a drug addict?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
charlie sheen IS an expert on 911.
he's right.
he's brave, too.
a true patriot.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Rush Limbaugh, that name sounds familiar wasn't he the guy who said he did not do drugs and then turned out to be a drug addict?

Charlie Sheen that name sounds familiar wasn't he the guy who siad he did not do drugs and then turned out to be a drug addict?

Link...

Brittany Ashland; his relationship with Ashland came to an end when she filed assault charges against him. Sheen's bad-boy image turned especially grim in 1998, when he was hospitalized for drug and alcohol abuse; after a short-lived stay in rehab, Sheen gave sobriety another try

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello,

Charlie Sheen that name sounds familiar wasn't he the guy who siad he did not do drugs and then turned out to be a drug addict?

Link...

Brittany Ashland; his relationship with Ashland came to an end when she filed assault charges against him. Sheen's bad-boy image turned especially grim in 1998, when he was hospitalized for drug and alcohol abuse; after a short-lived stay in rehab, Sheen gave sobriety another try

-- Boat

From Charlie Sheen :

"Challenge me on the Facts"
"A majority of them, in fact 90 percent of them, were attacking me personally, were attacking my credibility. I am an American citizen that loves my country. And as a citizen with that -- with my passion for this great country, I demand that I be challenged on the facts, not on, you know, immature behavior from 20 years ago. That if they continue to attack me personally, it only gives credence to our side of the argument."

Boatphone and Goose, you seem to be the perfect example of this majority of people

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
video.google.com...

Wow - never seen that before

Sorry......it's great and everybody should see it......just makes me chuckle when people drop it into a discussion as if it's gonna blow everything wide open

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello,

Link...

-- Boat

From Charlie Sheen :

"Challenge me on the Facts"
"A majority of them, in fact 90 percent of them, were attacking me personally, were attacking my credibility. I am an American citizen that loves my country. And as a citizen with that -- with my passion for this great country, I demand that I be challenged on the facts, not on, you know, immature behavior from 20 years ago. That if they continue to attack me personally, it only gives credence to our side of the argument."

Boatphone and Goose, you seem to be the perfect example of this majority of people

If you would have read Boat's post you would have seen he was talking about how honest Limbaugh was and so therefore so credible. So I merely pointed out the obvious flaw in that assumption especially since he lied about his drug addiction.

Not only did he lie about it but Limbaugh also delighted in ranting and raving about any tax dollars used to help drug addicts. I don't ever recall Sheen being that much of of a hypocrit. He may have lied about his drug addiction but he did not get on the radio or tv ranting about money spent to help people with the same problem who did not have the funds to help themselves.

Limbaugh presents himself as a pundit who is above reproach who has no flaws, I merely pointed out one, to someone who obviously was buying it.

And btw for someone who I have never even heard from on this website before, you seem to be awfully quick to play judge and jury yourself on someone you don't know.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by goose]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Uh.. So which is it? Isn't CNN a puppet of the Government only showing what they want you to hear, including fake 'live' footage of the events on 9/11 as some suggest?
If that's the case then they still can't be trusted and one has to wonder why they are suddenly so eager to promote things like this, maybe as a smokescreen or something?
If not and they can be trusted, then you have to be prepared to throw out of the window ideas that they were in on 9/11 and showed fake footage for instance...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join